Andhra Bank Recruitment 2019 Apply Now
Andhra Bank Recruitment 2019 Free Job alert for both Fresher and Experienced Candidates updated on June 24, 2019. Get Direct Official Link for applying Andhra Bank Recruitment 2019 along with current Andhra Bank Recruitment official Notification 2019 here. Find all recent Andhra Bank Vacancy 2019 across India and check all latest Andhra Bank 2019 job openings instantly here, Know upcoming Andhra Bank Recruitment 2019 immediately here.
Andhra Bank Recruitment 2019-20: Apply Online for 9 Bank Mitra Facilitator Vacancies in Andhra Bank Recruitment 2019-20 in Guntur, Kurnool, Anantapur, Krishna, Srikakulam, Warangal, Adilabad, Khammam. New recruitment Jobs 2019-20 notification andhrabank.in published for the post-Security Officer in Andhra Bank Recruitment 2019-20 read complete details before applying. 12 Vacancies in Andhra Bank Notification for the post-Sub Staff.
|Vacancy 1||Bank Mitra Facilitator|
|Qualification||Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate|
|Salary||Rs. 25,000/-Per Month|
|Experience||10 – 15 years|
|Job Location||Guntur , Kurnool , Anantapur , Krishna , Srikakulam , Warangal , Adilabad , Khammam|
|Last Date to Apply||09/07/2019|
2. i. In the state of Andhra Pradesh, 5 vacancies, one each in the following districts: Srikakulam, Krishna, Guntur, Anantapur, Kurnool. ii. In the state of Telangana, 4 vacancies in each in the following districts: Warangal Rural, Khammam, Adilabad, Rangareddy.
3. Nature and Assignment of duties: Daily login status of Bank Mitras in the District. Daily transactions done by Bank Mitras. Resolving the problems faced by Bank Mitras. Co-ordinating between Head Office/Zonal Office and Service Provider /Bank Mitras.
4. Eligibility Criteria:
i. Retired bank officer not below Scale II either VRS or on superannuation.
ii. The candidate should have knowledge about Financial Inclusion and BC agent activities FI activities i.e., either worked in FI department at controlling offices, Corporate Offices, LDM Offices, RSETTIs or actively participated in FI & FLC activities as Rural Branch Manager.
iii. Candidates should be Physically active and of sound health.
iv. Candidates should have aptitude for counselling, rural development activities with good communication skills.
v. The person should be resident of the village / operational area and should be compliant to the duediligence parameters prescribed.
5. Contract period: 6 months and extendable for another two years with each term of 6 months at the discretion of the Bank. Selected candidates should execute an agreement with Bank.
6. Nativity:- Should be a resident of the same place where he or she is posted.
7. Remuneration: Consolidated monthly remuneration of Rs.25000/-. TA/DA for outstation travel, DA at Rs. 350/- for above 8 hours and Rs 175/- from 4-8 hrs and travelling expenses will be reimbursable at public transport rates.
How to Apply
2. Copies of the documents to be submitted along with the application:
a) Copy of Relieving letter given at the time of retirement. b) Age proof certification viz; PAN card / Passport c) Proof of Rural Service in FI / FLC activities: A Certificate from the concerned Bank Controlling Office. d) Proof of Address: Aadhaar Card copy/telephone bill / Electricity Bill etc
India’s Most Affordable Premium Practice Set
You May Also Like Some of Our Best E-Books & Practice Sets
- Quadratic Equation PDF With Solution for All Bank Exam
- English Practice Book PDF Notes For SBI Clerk Prelims
- Economic Questions For RRB NTPC, SSC, UPSC Exam
- 40+ RRB NTPC Officials Exam Paper PDF Hindi and English
- Ratio and Proportion Practice Questions For All Exams
- Reasoning New Pattern Coding-Decoding
- RRB NTPC Physics Questions General Science