Biology Questions For SSC, Railway, UPSC Exam
This is the Biology Questions Top Biology Questions series. These Top practice questions series will be very helpful for SSC, Railway, UPSC Exam practice. The RRB NTPC practice questions have top questions. Solving these practice questions would help you ace your general science section of the RRB NTPC 2019 Exam & other SSC, Railway, UPSC Exam So, here you go -:
What is Biology?
Biology is the science of life. Its name is derived from the Greek words “bios” (life) and “logos” (study). Biologists study the structure, function, growth, origin, evolution, and distribution of living organisms. There are generally considered to be at least nine “umbrella” fields of biology, each of which consists of multiple subfields.
“Biology is defined as the study of living organisms, their origins, anatomy, morphology, physiology, behavior, and distribution.”
- Biochemistry: the study of the material substances that make up living things
- Botany: the study of plants, including agriculture
- Cellular biology: the study of the basic cellular units of living things
- Ecology: the study of how organisms interact with their environment
- Evolutionary biology: the study of the origins and changes in the diversity of life over time
- Genetics: the study of heredity
- Molecular biology: the study of biological molecules
- Physiology: the study of the functions of organisms and their parts
- Zoology: the study of animals, including animal behavior
Adding to the complexity of this enormous idea is the fact that these fields overlap. It is impossible to study zoology without knowing a great deal about evolution, physiology, and ecology. You can’t study cellular biology without knowing biochemistry and molecular biology as well.
Download Best Biology questions For SSC, Railway, UPSC Exam
Also, Download Some Other RRB Exams PDF Notes:
- Economic Questions For RRB NTPC, SSC, UPSC Exam
- Reasoning Questions For RRB NTPC, SSC, Bank Exams
- Best RRB NTPC Chemistry Questions
- RRB NTPC Mathematics Questions
- RRB NTPC Physics Questions General Science
- RRB NTPC Arithmetic Practice Set in Hindi And English
- RRB NTPC Exam Strategy: How to Crack RRB NTPC 2019 Exam