The Bharatiya Pashupalan Nigam Limited (BPNL) has released a notification for the Sales Manager, Sales Development Officer, And Sales Assistant posts on its official website @bharatiyapashupalan.com. The BPNL has released this notification for the recruitment of 3216 vacancies in different posts. The online application for the recruitment has been started and will last till 15th February 2021. Before applying for the BPNL candidates must go through the important dates, official notification, eligibility criteria, vacancy, online application form link in the article below.
BPNL Recruitment 2021: Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Vacancy|
|Sales Development Officer||485|
Important Links: (Check Here)
BPNL Recruitment 2021: Selection Process
The Officials will select the eligible candidates on the basis of three stages:
- Written Test
- Document Verification
BPNL Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
- Sales Assistant: 10th standard passed from a recognized Board.
- Sales Development Officer: 12th standard passed from a recognized Board.
- Sales Manager: Candidates holding a Bachelors Degree from a recognized University.
|Name of the Post||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|Sales Development Officer||21||40|
|Sales Assistant||Rs. 590/-|
|Sales Development Officer||Rs. 708/-|
|Sales Manager||Rs. 826/-|
The online application link for BPNL Recruitment 2021 has been provided below. The candidates interested in the post of Sales Manager, Sales Development Officer, and Sales Assistant can apply on or before 15th February 2021.
BPNL Recruitment 2021: Salary Structure
|Name of the Post||Salary (per month)|
|Sales Development Officer||18000|
How to Apply Online For BPNL Recruitment 2021
- Click on the link that is given below or visit the official website @bharatiyapashupalan.com
- Select the post for which you wish to apply from the drop-down menu.
- Fill in your personal details.
- Pay the requisite application fee amount online.
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Finally, submit your application form online.
- Do take a print out of the application form for future purposes.