CWC Result 2019 Out: Check here Result & Cutoff
CWC Result 2019:
The Central Warehousing Corporation (CWC) has release the result for the post of CWC Junior Superintendent (JS), Superintendent, Junior Technical Assistant (JTA) etc. The Central Warehousing Corporation Recruitment Exams will be conducted from 28th May – 30th May 2019. The recruitment process for the Junior Superintendent post is through a two-tier examination followed by the document verification. While there is a single examination followed by an interview in Superintendent post. Every aspirant who appeared for the exam from 28th-30th May can check their CWC Result & Cutoff from the mentioned below link.
CWC Junior Superintendent Cutoff Marks 2019:
Important points to be noted for CWC 2019 Result:
- Marks Obtained in the online main examination only will be considered for shortlisting for interview and also for final merit listing in two-tier examination scheme.
- The maximum ratio in the order of merit for Document Verification in case of Junior Superintendent is 1:3.
- The cutoff will differ post wise.
- The corrected scores obtained by each of the candidates in different sessions (if held) will be normalized using an equi-percentile method.
How to Check CWC 2019 Score Card & Marks?
Step 1: Click on the Score Card link which will be provided later.
Step 2: Enter your Registration Number/Roll Number and D.O.B./Password.
Step 3: Click on “SUBMIT” Button.
Step 4: Your CWC exam 2019 Marks / Score Card will be displayed on the screen.
India’s Most Affordable Premium Practice Set
You May Also Like Some of Our Best E-Books & Practice Sets
- Reasoning New Pattern Coding-Decoding
- RRB NTPC Physics Questions General Science
- RRB NTPC Arithmetic Practice Set in Hindi And English
- Banking Awareness PDF Capsules for Bank & LIC Exams
- Ratio and Proportion Practice Questions For All Exams
- Banking Awareness Questions For LIC AAO & SBI PO
- English: Theme Detection Questions For LIC AAO| SBI PO| SBI Clerk|
- Reasoning Syllogism Questions For Bank Exam