DRDO CVRDE Recruitment 2020 OUT – Apply Online Date Extended on the official site. Under the provisions of the Apprentices Act, 1961, Director, Combat Vehicles Research & Development Establishment (CVRDE), Avadi, Chennai invites online applications from eligible candidates for ITI apprenticeship training as per details below in our blog.
DRDO CVRDE Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Board||Combat Vehicles Research & Development Establishment (CVRDE), DRDO|
|Last Date to Apply||03.04.2020 17.04.2020|
|Status||Last Date Extended|
Candidates should have passed out from the ITI duly recognized by NCVT as per Gazette Notification of Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, with minimum two years duration except for the COMPUTER OPERATOR AND PROGRAMMING ASSISTANT (COPA), PAINTER, PLUMBER and WELDER.
Age Limit (As on 01/03/2020):
Minimum Age limit : 18 years, Maximum Age limit : * Unreserved category – 27 yrs, * OBC – 30 yrs, * SC/ST – 32 yrs, * PWD – 37 yrs
- Duration of training will be strictly in accordance with Apprentices Act, 1961, Apprenticeship Rules and its amendments from time to time.
- Registration of ITI candidates on NCVT MIS portal (https://ncvtmis.gov.in) is mandatory. Kindly see respective websites for registration. The registration No. is to be uploaded while filling the online application and this No. is liable to be verified at the time of interview / Document verification.
- For Apprentice trainees, candidates who have passed in the year 2017/2018/2019 are only eligible to apply. Candidates who have passed the qualifying exam earlier than 2017 are not eligible.
- Candidates with Diploma / Graduate in any discipline qualification are not eligible to apply.
- OBC certificate whose validity has expired would not be accepted.
- Candidates having ITI certificate from NCVT Board is eligible for apply.
- Only applications submitted online will be accepted.
- Applications of those candidates who have appeared in the qualifying examination but whose results have not been declared as on 01/03/2020 will not be considered for training. Provisional Degree Certificates of qualifying exam would however be acceptable during the time of joining, but final NCVT certificates shall have to be submitted as & when received.
- Those candidates who have completed the qualifying examination as regular candidates are only eligible to apply.
- Candidates who have already undergone apprenticeship training or at present undergoing apprenticeship training under any organization are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates with more than one year work experience are not eligible to apply.
- No TA/DA shall be given to the candidates for Interview / Document verification / Joining CVRDE.
- The apprentices will not be provided any Quarters / Hostel accommodation by this establishment during the entire training period.
- It should be noted that the selection and training of apprentices are strictly in compliance with the provisions of Apprentice Act 1961 and NO EMPLOYMENT IS GUARANTEED TO THE APPRENTICES ON COMPLETION OF THEIR TRAINING.
- Candidates before filling the application form shall ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions for the apprenticeship training. If at any stage of selection or even after selection and joining or during training, it comes to notice that the candidate/trainee does not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions or the facts stated are not true or the documents enclosed by the applicant are false/forged, the candidature / appointment / joining of such individual shall be withdrawn immediately without assigning any reason.
- All applicants are required to bring copy of documents mentioned below along with the printout of the application form during interview/document verification:- Documents to be enclosed : (1) 10th (or) 12th Mark sheet and Certificate (2) ITI Mark sheets and NCVT Certificate (3) Caste Certificate (if applicable) (4) Aadhaar Card
- Candidates will be informed through email mentioned in their application form regarding status of the selection.
- Candidates finally selected will have to produce valid police verification certificate at the time of joining from their place of last residence (for at least past one year) / permanent address.
Duration of Training & Stipend:
Candidates finally selected for the apprenticeship training for ONE YEAR, will be eligible for stipend as per Govt. of India rules as applicable and current stipend are given below. 1. For COPA, PAINTER, PLUMBER & WELDER Rs.7700/- per month. 2. For OTHER TRADES Rs.8050/- per month. 3. No other allowances will be paid during the entire period of Apprenticeship training.
- ITI Apprentice Trainees: Depending upon the vacancies available in various disciplines, selection under candidates will be carried out by short listing on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying exam (ITI) followed by Screening test/Interview.
- Details of shortlisted candidates for Interview will be intimated through email & SMS. Candidates are advised to check regularly for exact date and time of interview/screening test.
- Screening test / Interview (or) both will be conducted at CVRDE, Chennai for ITI Apprentices as per dates sent through mail & SMS.
How to Apply:
- Applications are to be submitted online through the following website: rac.gov.in
- Candidates are requested to fill up correct details against all the fields along with uploading of scanned copies of all the mandatory documents such as Community certificate, address, email, and mobile Number to be clearly given to intimate interview date and selection.
- The marks obtained in the qualifying exam are to be mentioned in percentage. In case of CGPA, candidates are requested to convert the CGPA into percentage as per their university norms and the same may be verified during document verification.
- Candidates are required to bring a signed printout of the application along with the originals of the documents submitted online at the time of interview/document for verification at CVRDE, Chennai.
- Applications received by any other mode after the last date will not be accepted. Incomplete or partially filled application forms will not be accepted.
DRDO CVRDE Recruitment 2020 Notification
You May Also Check:
- Monthly Important Days and Date (Jan to December) for All Competitive Exam
- Banking Awareness
- Computer Awareness
- Insurance Awareness
- Daily The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary
- Latest Job Notification
- Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern
- Exam Analysis
- Premium Practice Sets
- Previous Years Papers
- Important Study Materials
You May Also Like Some of Our Best E-Books & Practice Sets
- Quadratic Equation PDF With Solution for All Bank Exam
- English Practice Book PDF Notes For SBI Clerk Prelims
- Economic Questions For RRB NTPC, SSC, UPSC Exam
- 40+ RRB NTPC Officials Exam Paper PDF Hindi and English
- Ratio and Proportion Practice Questions For All Exams
- Reasoning New Pattern Coding-Decoding
- RRB NTPC Arithmetic Practice Set in Hindi And English
- RRB NTPC Physics Questions General Science
- 300+ Haryana GK One Liner Capsules For HSSC HTET HPSC and Other Exams
- 100+Puzzles for RRB PO and Clerk Exam PDF Download Now
- Quadratic Equation PDF With Solution for All Bank Exam
|To Join us Instagram Account||Click Here|
|To Join us Facebook Page||Click Here|
|To Join us Telegram Channel||Click Here|
India’s Most Affordable Premium Practice Set