ECGC PO Salary 2022: Export Credit Guarantee Corporation (ECGC) of India has released an official notification to recruit, 75 probationary officers. The job profile of a Probationary Officer attracts many banking aspirants because of its lucrative salary package and perks. In this article, we will be discussing what ECGC Offers to its probationary officers to give the aspirants a better overview before they apply for it.
ECGC PO Salary 2022
Candidates who get selected for the post of ECGC PO will be directed to the following salary package:
|Pay Scale||INR 32,795-1610(14)-55335-1745(4)-62315|
|Basic Pay||INR 32,795 (Given Increment for 14 Years = INR 1610/-)|
|Basic Pay after 14 years||INR 55,335 (Given Increment for 14 Years = INR 1745/-)|
|Maximum Basic Pay||INR 62,315|
|Total Salary Per Annum||₹12 LPA – ₹17 LPA Approx.|
Apart from the salary mentioned above, An ECGC PO will be directed to some allowances as well. Below is the detail of those allowances:
- Dearness Allowance (DA): 46.9%-75% of the Basic Pay (Differs as per the work location)
- House Rent Allowance (HRA): 7% to 10% of the Basic Pay
- City Compensatory Allowance (CCA): 3%-4% of the basic pay as per the location
- Transportation Allowance: Rs.1330/-
ECGC PO 2022: Job Profile
The Probationary Officer in ECGC has to perform several duties that are part of his/her job profile. Let us look at those responsibilities in detail:
- An ECGC PO Plays the role of an export insurance provider.
- ECGC PO will interact with some important customers like bankers and exporters for which having good interaction and communication skills required.
- The ECGC PO Deals with medium to high work pressure and has to deal with all the export transactions.
- The probationary officer has to work at a location for about three years before getting transferred to a new location.
ECGC PO: Benefits & Perks
Apart from the ECGC PO 2022 Salary, there are some perks and benefits that will be assigned to the probationary officer. Let us look at those perks and benefits in detail:
- Meal coupons – ₹205 on each working day
- Household Help Expense Reimbursement – Rs.1000 PM
- Entertainment Reimbursement – ₹800 PM
- Mobile bill Reimbursement – ₹400 PM
- Mobile Reimbursement – ₹10000 once in 3 years
- Newspaper Reimbursement – ₹200 PM
- Cash Medical Benefit – ₹13300 PA
- Office Carry bag Reimbursement – ₹3000 once in 3 years
- Allowance for Furniture for once in 5 years – Rs.87500+GST
- Leave travel concession – 4500 km each to and fro 2nd AC Fare with family once in 2 years/LTC Home town for self every year
- PLI BONUS your total yearly Basic+DA up to 6% ( maximum)
- Insurance cover of 50 Lakhs(GIS) + 8 lakhs (GSLI) + 10lakhs (GTS)
- Mediclaim: Up to 40 lakhs cover for you and your dependents. (Premium one fourth paid by Employee)
- Defined Pension Scheme – Equal contribution of 10% of Basic + DA from the corporation.
- Around 30000 Income Tax on Perks Per Year paid by the corporation on your behalf
- EL Encashment Of 30 Days Every 2 Years.