EPFO SSA Admit Card 2019 For Preliminary Exam: Download Admit Card
Have you applied for the EPFO Social Security Assistant Recruitment 2019? Yes, then this post is related to you. Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO), the centralized organization that deals with all the PF related issues had invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of SSA for 2189 vacancies. Lakhs of aspirants applied for different regions and are waiting for the EPFO SSA Phase I preliminary exam to be held on 31st August. The EPFO SSA exam date was already mentioned in the official notification and now candidates are waiting to download the EPFO SSA admit card. The EPFO SSA admit card download for the preliminary exam will start on 9th August 2019. You need not go anywhere else for the latest information regarding the EPFO SSA 2019 admit card.
|EPFO SSA Admit Card Important Dates|
|Preliminary Examination (Phase-I)||31st August|
|Downloading of Call Letters||9th August 2019 to 31st august 2019|
|Declaration of Phase I Result||2-3 weeks after Phase I exam|
|Main Examination (Phase-II)||Call letters will be sent after the declaration of
result of Preliminary Examination (Phase-I)
|Skill test (Phase-III) (Computer Data Entry Test||Call letters will be sent after the declaration of
result of Main Examination (Phase-II)
How to download the EPFO SSA Admit card 2019?
- Visit the official site of EPFO, the link for which is mentioned on this page.
- The window for downloading the admit card can be accessed now.
- The candidate is required to use (i) Registration Number/Roll Number, (ii) Password/Date of Birth for downloading the EPFO SSA admit card.
- After entering the credentials, click on the submit button.
- Admit card appears on the screen.
- Click on the Print button and Print/Save PDF of the admit card for future references.
EPFO SSA Admit Card 2019: Important Instructions
The following documents should be carried by the students before appearing for the EPFO SSA 2019 Preliminary Exam:
- The Printout of their call letter or admit card
- One passport size photograph attached to the admit card in the space provided
- One Original ID proof
- One photocopy of the original ID
Candidates should know that all the above documents are mandatory for appearing for the EPFO Social Security Assistant Preliminary Examination 2019.
You May Also Like to Read:
India’s Most Affordable Premium Practice Set