ESIC Recruitment 2021
ESIC Recruitment Notification 2021: In one of the notifications released by the Gazette of India around 6552 Group ‘C’, NonGazetted, Ministerial vacancies have been mentioned for the post of Upper Division Clerk or Clerk-Cashier & Stenographer, which are expected to be announced officially in the month of March-April.
The interested candidates must start their preparation from now onwards and stay tuned with us to get every latest update about ESIC Recruitment 2021.
ESIC UDC Recruitment 2021: Overview
|Organization Name||Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)|
|Posts||Upper Division Clerk or Clerk-Cashier & Stenographer|
|Total Vacancies||6552 (tentative)|
|Official Notification Release||March/April 2021|
|Online Application Starts||To be notified soon|
|Last Date||To be notified soon|
|Selection Process||Written Test/Direct Recruitment|
ESIC UDC Notification PDF 2021
ESIC will release the official and detailed notification for the recruitment of Upper Division Clerk or Clerk-Cashier & Stenographer posts and the aspiring candidates must bookmark this page to get every latest update. Till then have a look at the notification released by Gazatte of Idmia regarding 6552 vacancies. Below is the direct link to the notification.
ESIC UDC Recruitment 2021: Vacancy Details
|Upper Division Clerk/Upper Division Clerk Cashier||6306|
ESIC UDC Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
For Upper Division Clerk/ Clerk-Cashier
- The candidate should hold a degree from a recognised University or equivalent.
- He/she should have a working knowledge of computer including the use of Office suites and databases.
For Stenographer Posts
The candidates should be 12th class pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or University
- Dictation : 10 minutes @ 80 words per minute.
- Transcription: 50 minutes (English), 65 minutes (Hindi) (Only on computers).
The candidate should be under the age limit of 18 to 27 years to be eligible to apply for ESIC Recruitment 2021.
ESCI Recruitment 2021: Selection Process
For Upper Division Clerk/ Clerk-Cashier Posts
- 75% by direct recruitment by written examination.
- 15% by promotion on the basis of seniority cum fitness.
- 10% by Limited Departmental Competitive Examination
For Stenographer Posts
The direct recruitment process will be conducted to select the eligible candidates for the post of Stenographer.
Exam Pattern For Upper Division Clerk/Clerk-Cashier Posts
Here is the exam pattern as per the previous year notification. Any changes in the exam pattern will be updated here.
Phase-1 Prelims Exam
|S. No.||Name of the Test (ObjectiveTests)||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Duration||Medium|
|1||General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||50||1 hour||Bilingual|
Phase-2 Mains Exam
|S. No.||Name of the Test (Objective Tests)||No. of questions.||Max.Marks||Duration||Medium|
|1||General Intelligence and Reasoning||50||50||2 hours||Bilingual|
Phase-3 Computer Skill Test
|S.No.||Description of Test||Marks||TotalMarks||Duration|
|1||Preparation of 02 PowerPoints Slides||10||50 marks||30 minutes|
|2||Typing matter on MS Word with formatting||20|
|3||Preparation of Table on MS Excel with use of formulae||20|
Will be notified along with the official notification.
How to Apply for ESIC UDC Recruitment 2021?
- Visit the official website of Employees State Insurance Corporation @esic.nic.in
- Search for the “Recruitment” tab on the home page.
- Under the Recruitment Tab, you will see the notifications for the posts released by ESIC.
- Select the notification for your desired post.
- You will be redirected to the registration page, now you have to fill in the required details there such as Name, Contact details, etc.
- To validate your registration process an OTP will be sent to your registered mobile no., you just have to fill that OTP on the ESIC portal.
- After confirming the registration process, you will be able to fill the application form. Here you have to fill in the required details and have to upload the required documents as well.
- To complete your application process, candidates have to pay their application fees.
- After completing the application process, candidates have to download the application form and also have to need to take a printout of the application form for the further examination process.
ESCI UDC Apply Online Link
The online application dates will be notified once the detailed notification is released for the post of Upper Division Clerk/Clerk-Cashier and Stenographer posts. The aspirants can bookmark this page get notified as soon as the online registration dates are announced.
ESIC UDC Recruitment 2021: Salary Structure
|Upper Division Clerk/Upper Division Clerk Cashier||Level-4|
ESIC Recruitment 2021: FAQs
Q. When will online registration start for ESIC Recruitment 2021?
Ans. The date of online registration will be notified in the official notification.
Q. What is the salary of the Upper Division Clerk in ESIC?
Ans. The UDC will be paid with a Level-4 pay scale (Rs. 25,500-81,100)
Q. How many vacancies have been announced for ESIC Recruitment 2021?
Ans. Through the notification by the Gazette of India, a total of 6552 vacancies will be recruited for Upper Division Clerk/Clerk-Cashier & Stenographer posts.
Q. What is the age limit to apply for ESIC UDC Recruitment 2021?
Ans. The candidate should fall in the age group of 18 to 27 years