GA | GS QUESTIONS ASKED IN RRB JE CBT 1- 1ST SHIFT- MAY 22, 2019
Reading Time: 3 minutes
RRB JE CBT 1 was conducted today for 14,033 vacancies. For the benefit of the aspirants of the upcoming shifts, we are publishing the list of the questions asked in the General Awareness & General Science sections. Here you go:
- What is the pH of Wine?
- What is the formula of Baking Soda?
- Name the First Space Satellite of India.
- Which country’s president is Cyril Ramaphosa?
- What was the location of the Asian Games 2018?
- A Question on Atal Bihari Vajpayee.
- Where is the Floating Park of India located?
- Who is the current DRDO Chief?
- Who is the current ICC Chairman?
- In the movie The Accidental Prime Minister” who portrayed the role of Sonia Gandhi?
- Who is the current CM of Odisha?
- Which CM is also called “Mama”?
- Who is the father of Genetics?
- What’s India’s rank in the Hunger Index?
- What is the normal fetal heart rate?
- Where is the ADB Headquarters located?
- Who won the Oscar Award for the Best Actor?
- Who is the President of World Bank?
- How many seats are there in Punjab Lok Sabha seats?
- What is the formula of Benzene?
- What’s India’s rank in the Ease of Doing Business Index?
- Who is the author of Year of the Runaways?
- What’s the capital of Sweden?
- Who has been recently appointed as the Chief Scientist of WHO?
- What’s the chemical formula of Washing Soda?
- What’s the full form of HAL?
- Who has been the longest serving President of India?
- Who was Akbar’s father?
- What metal is used to manufacture airplane?
- On which river’s bank is Tokyo situated?
- What is the SI unit of Current?
- Tesla is the unit of which quantity?
- What’s the study of fungi?
- Which team won IPL 2019?
- Who is the current CIC Chairman?
- Which ship arrived first in India?
- How many Lok Sabha seats are there in MP?
- Who was the last ruler of Maurya dynasty?
Best Study Material and Study Notes For RRB Exams
India’s Most Affordable Premium Practice Set