GIC Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021:General Insurance Company Of India (GIC) has announced the post of Assistant Manager for the total number of 44 vacancies. All the students who are seeking to work in a government sector can fulfill their dreams from this recruitment. The commencement to fill the online application has started from today i.e. 11th March 2021, and the last date to apply for GIC Assistant Manager 2021 is 29th March 2021. Only a few days are left so apply now. Interested candidates can visit the official website of GIC or simply click on the application link mentioned in the article below:
GIC Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021: Important Links
GIC Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021 2021
Name of an Organization – General Insurance Corporation Limited
Recruitment Name – GIC Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021
Job Role – Officers(Assistant Manager)
Job Location – Various Locations
GIC Notification 2021 – Important Dates
Online Application Released – 11th March 2021
Final Date for the Submission – 29th March 2021
Admit Card Released – To be notified later
Exam Date – To be notified later
GIC Assistant Manager Vacancy 2021:
The GIC Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021 Board has announced a total of 44 vacancies throughout the state.
GIC Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
The eligible Candidate should be either of the following:
- An Indian Citizen
- A Nepalese Citizen
- A Bhutanese Citizen
- A Tibetian refugee who arrived in India before 1st Jan 1962
- A person of Indian origin who migrated from countries such as Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia, and Vietnam with the motive of permanently settling in India.
Minimum: 21 years
Maximum: 30 years
|Category||GIC Assistant Manager Age Relaxation|
|Other Backward Class (eligible for reservation)||3 Years|
|Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe||5 Years|
|Person with Disability||10 Years|
|Ex-Servicemen / Disabled Ex-Servicemen||The actual period of service offered in the defence forces + 3 years (8 years for Disabled Ex-Servicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to a maximum age limit of 45 years|
|Any of the Widows, Divorced women, and women legally separated from their husbands who have not remarried||9 Years|
|Persons originally domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 1-1-80 to 31-12-89||5 Years|
|Existing Confirmed Employees of Public Sector General Insurance Companies (including GIC & Agriculture Insurance Company of India Ltd.)||8 Years|
Candidates must possess a graduation in any discipline with a minimum of 60% marks for General & OBC candidates (55% for SC/ST candidates) in aggregate for all semesters.
GIC Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021: Selection Process
The selection process comprises two phases.
- Online Test that is objective as well as descriptive in nature.
- Group Discussion and Interview round.
GIC Assistant Manager Exam Pattern 2021:
|Sections||Subjects||Max. Marks||Number of Questions|
|PART A(Objective)||Technical & Professional Knowledge Test in the relevant discipline||40||40|
|PART B (objective)||Test of Reasoning||20||20|
|Test of English Language||20||20|
|Test of General Awareness||20||20|
|Test of Numerical Ability & Computer Literacy||20||20|
|Part C (Descriptive)||Test in the English Language – Essay, precise and Comprehension||30||30|
GIC Assistant Manager Salary Details
The GIC Assistant Manager Salary is on the scale of Rs.32795-1610(14)-55335-1745(4)-62315.
The Basic Pay is Rs.32,795/- per month.
Other elements such as DA, HRA, CCA, etc. are also included in the GIC Assistant Manager salary 202.
The total GIC salary is about Rs.59,000/-p.m. plus other advantages.
Other elements are also included in the GCA salary structure, such as insurance benefits, medical benefits, and more.
How to apply online for GIC Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021?
- Candidates kindly visit the official site of GIC.
- You will be getting to the official site.
- On the home page, there is a navigation link regarding the careers.
- Click on that you will be getting to the recruitment page.
- Then find the exact link regarding the notification of the Assistant Manager(Officers).
- The official notification will get displayed.
- Refer to the notification and start the online application process.
- Fill in all the mandatory fields.
- Submit the online application on or before the last date.