Goa PSC Recruitment 2020 – Goa Public Service Commission (GPSC) invites online job applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Junior Radiologist, Assistant Agricultural Officer, Principal, Assistant Professor, Assistant Geologist, Junior Scientific Officer, Principal Junior, Assistant Archivist, Assistant Director for 20 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of Masters Degree, Bachelors Degree, Ph.D., M.Sc, Diploma are eligible to apply for these jobs. The selection process is based on the interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before 27 March 2020. The detailed eligibility and GPSC Recruitment application process are given below.
Goa PSC Recruitment 2020 for Asst Agricultural Officer/ Others:
|Job Role||Jr Radiologist/ Asst Agricultural Officer/ Principal/ Asst Professor/ Asst Geologist/ Jr Scientific Officer/ Asst Archivist/ Asst Director|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Qualification||Masters Degree/ Bachelors Degree/ PhD/ M.Sc/ Diploma|
|Last Date||27 March 2020|
Detailed Eligibility – Goa Public Service Commission (GPSC) Recruitment:
For Junior Radiologist:
- Post-graduate degree, failing which post-graduate diploma, in the speciality concerned.
- In case of Diploma holders, Work in responsible position connected with the speciality concerned for 2 years after post-graduation Diploma.
For Assistant Agricultural Officer:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture/Horticulture from an Agricultural University recognised by the Indian Council of Agricultural Research.
For Principal in Goa College of Music:
- Master’s Degree in concerned/allied/relevant disciplines from a recognized University with at least 55% marks
- Ph. D. Degree in concerned/allied/relevant disciplines in the Institution concerned with evidence of published work and research guidance
- Experience: Associate Professor/Professor with a total experience of fifteen years of teaching/ research/ administration in Universities, Colleges and other Institutions
For Assistant Professor(Harmonium) in Goa College of Music:
- Master’s Degree level in the relevant subject with at least 55% of marks or equivalent from an Indian University
- National Eligibility Test (NET)/State Level Eligibility Test (SET) shall remain the compulsory requirement
- Ph. D. Degree in compliance of the “University Grants Commission Regulation 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SET for recruitment
For Assistant Geologist:
- M.Sc. Degree in Geology from a recognised University OR
- Diploma in Allied Geology from the Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad or its equivalent
- Experience: 3 years experience in the field.
For Junior Scientific Officer (Drugs):
- Graduate in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Chemistry of a University established in India by law
- Experience: Not less than 5 years Post Graduate experience in the testing of drugs in a laboratory
For Junior Scientific Officer (Food):
- Post-Graduate in Chemistry or Bio-Chemistry or Food Technology or Microbiology or Food and Drugs from a University established in India by law
- Experience: Not less than 3 years of experience after Post Graduation in the Analysis of Food in a laboratory
For Assistant Archivist Grade I:
- At least 2nd class Master’s degree in Indian History of a recognised University or equivalent.
- Some experience of research in Modern Indian History/teaching of Modern Indian History in a University
- Degree in Portuguese or Curso Complementar of Arts/Science from Lyceum
For Principal Junior Scale:
- Degree in Engineering from a recognized University
- Experience: 5 years of practical experience
For Assistant Director of Education:
- At least 2nd Class Master’s Degree of a recognized University or equivalent.
- Degree in Teaching/Education of a recognized University or equivalent.
- Experience: 10 years of teaching experience
Knowledge of Language:
- Essential: Knowledge of Konkani.
- Desirable: Knowledge of Marathi.
- Jr Radiologist/ Asst Agricultural Officer/ Asst Professor/ Asst Geologist/ Jr Scientific Officer/ Asst Archivist/ Principal Jr/ Asst Director: Not exceeding 45 Years
- Principal in Goa College of Music: Not exceeding 50 Years
Post-Wise Vacancies: Total – 20 Posts
- Junior Radiologist: 1 Post
- Assistant Agricultural Officer: 9 Posts
- Principal in Goa College of Music: 1 Post
- Assistant Professor(Harmonium) in Goa College of Music: 1 Post
- Assistant Geologist: 2 Posts
- Junior Scientific Officer (Drugs): 1 Post
- Junior Scientific Officer (Food): 2 Posts
- Assistant Archivist Grade I: 1 Post
- Principal Junior Scale: 1 Post
- Assistant Director of Education: 1 Post
Pay Scale Details:
- Junior Radiologist: Rs.15,600 – 39,100 + 5,400/-
- Assistant Agricultural Officer/ Assistant Geologist/ Junior Scientific Officer/ Assistant Archivist: Rs.9,300 – 34,800 + 4,200/-
- Principal in Goa College of Music: Rs.37,400 – 67,000 + 10,000/-
- Assistant Professor(Harmonium) in Goa College of Music: Rs.15,600 – 39,100 + 6,000/-:
- Principal Junior Scale: Rs. 9,300 – 34,800 + 4,800/-
- Assistant Director of Education: Rs.15,600 – 39,100 + 7,600/-
Goa PSC Officers Recruitment Selection Process:
Selection will be based on the performance of Interview. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview.
How to Apply for Goa PSC Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online latest by 27 March 2020.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
You May Also Check:
- Banking Awareness
- Computer Awareness
- Insurance Awareness
- Daily The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary
- Latest Job Notification
- Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern
- Exam Analysis
- Premium Practice Sets
- Previous Years Papers
- Important Study Materials
You May Also Like Some of Our Best E-Books & Practice Sets
- Quadratic Equation PDF With Solution for All Bank Exam
- English Practice Book PDF Notes For SBI Clerk Prelims
- Economic Questions For RRB NTPC, SSC, UPSC Exam
- 40+ RRB NTPC Officials Exam Paper PDF Hindi and English
- Ratio and Proportion Practice Questions For All Exams
- Reasoning New Pattern Coding-Decoding
- RRB NTPC Arithmetic Practice Set in Hindi And English
- RRB NTPC Physics Questions General Science
- 300+ Haryana GK One Liner Capsules For HSSC HTET HPSC and Other Exams
- 100+Puzzles for RRB PO and Clerk Exam PDF Download Now
- Quadratic Equation PDF With Solution for All Bank Exam
|To Join us Instagram Account||Click Here|
|To Join us Facebook Page||Click Here|
|To Join us Telegram Channel||Click Here|
India’s Most Affordable Premium Practice Set