GS Questions Asked in FCI Assistant Grade 3 Exam 2023: The Food Corporation of India has successfully conducted the FCI AG 3 phase 1 exam on 1st January 2023 in 4 shifts and many more shifts are remaining which will be held on the 7th, 14th & 21st January 2023. Candidates must be aware of all the GS Questions Asked in FCI Assistant Grade 3 Exam 2023 to make their preparation strong for the upcoming exams. There is a total of 25 questions asked in the General Studies section
Table of Contents
GK Questions Asked In FCI Category 3 2023 Shift 3 – 07th January 2023
- PETA Award
- UNESCO Awards
- Miss Universe
- Maximum age of Sukanya yojana
- Parts of Eyes
GK Questions Asked In FCI Category 3 2023 Shift 2 – 07th January 2023
- WTO located In
- Onam celebrated in which state
- ISGA Association is located in
- Vasco da Gama Belongs to
- Chanakya Book
- Which is not a synthetic manmade fiber
- Indian handicraft portal ministry
- GST Introduced in which year
- Kaziranga wild life sanctuary is in which state?
- Not a synthetic man made fiber
GK Questions Asked In FCI Category 3 2023 Shift 1 – 07th January 2023
- What does C represent in CNG?Ans: Compressed
- Bronze is an alloy of Cu and _______.Ans: Tin (Sn)
- Which emperor has shifted the capital from Delhi to Devagiri?Ans: Mohammed Bin Tughlaq
- Which of the following is an Artificial Magnet?
- Where was India Water Impact Summit held?Ans: New Delhi
- What is the premium amount in PM Suraksha Yojana?Ans: Rs. 20
- Who united 500+ villages post-independence?
- When was Digboi Refinery commissioned?Ans: 11 December 1901
- Which planet has the shortest day?Ans: Jupiter
- When was SAARC established?Ans: 8 December 1985
GK Questions Asked In FCI Category 3 2023 Shift 1 – 01st January 2023
1. Who is the Guest for the upcoming Indian Republic Day celebrations in 2023?
Ans: Egypt’s President Abdel Fattah al-Sisi
2. Where is the Highest Post office in India located?
Ans: Hikkim in Spiti district of Himachal Pradesh
3. When was the 2nd Panipat war between Akbar and Hemu held?
Ans: November 5, 1556
4. How many members are there in the Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) of RBI?
5. What is the name of the Acid in Vitamin C?
Ans: Ascorbic Acid
6. Where is the Kundankulam Nuclear power plant located?
Ans: Tamil Nadu
7. Where is the headquarters of NABARD located?
8. Which of the following river is flowing in the east direction?
Ans: Ganga, Mahanadi, Krishna , Cauvery
9. Who is the Last Governor General of India?
Ans: Lord Mountbatten
10. Where was the FIFA world cup 2022 held?
GK Questions Asked In FCI Category 3 2023 Shift 2 – 01st January 2023
1. Where is Donyi Polo Airport located?
Ans: Arunachal Pradesh
2. What does P represent in PAN?
3. What is the non-common preservative used in the home?
4. What is the name of the acid released by ants after biting?
Ans: Formic Acid
5. What is the SI unit of Temperature?
6. Which of the following is Biodegradable?
7. Where is Bandipur National Park located?
8. Where was the Buddhist first council held?
Ans: Rajgir, Bihar
9. Sharath Kamal is related to ___________.
Ans: Table Tennis
10. Who is the Union minister of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj?
Ans: Giriraj Singh
GK Questions Asked In FCI Category 3 2023 Shift 3 – 01st January 2023
1. Name the National Animal of India.
2. What is the rank of India in sugar export?
3. Which of the following is the largest state area-wise?
4. When has India recently faced Demonetisation?
5. How many classical dance forms are there in India?
6. Ramcharitmanas has written in which language?
7. Vijayanagaram was located on the banks of ___________ river.
8. Where is Gir National Park situated?
9. Shahjahan was the successor of ————–.
Ans: Alamgir I
10. What is the currency of Bangladesh?
GK Questions Asked In FCI Category 3 2023 Shift 4 – 01st January 2023
- The non-common preservative used in Home
- SI Unit related
- Buddhism’s first council held in which place
- Ant after biting releases which acid
- Which of the following is biodegradable?
- Paper Cup
- Vegetable Peel
- Wollen Hair
- Bandipur National Park
- Sharath Kamal Achanta which game
- P in PAN stands for?
- Who is the rural development and Panchayati raj minister
- World Environment Day
- Kalinga region is now which state
- Oct 2022 – BRO – Carbon neutral habitata 19000 Feet
- Scheduled Commercial Foreign Bank
- Grains separation technique in fields is called
- Lowest literacy rate in 2011
- Minting of Coins is done by? RBI
- G20 – Sep 23 – Location in India
- Mughal emperor responsible for economic reforms
- StandUp India scheme launched?
- National reptile of India
- Indira sagar dam located on which river
- 1st factory of East India River on which river
- Father of Economics
- Bangladesh fort’s name now?
GS Questions Asked in FCI Assistant Grade 3 Exam 2023:FAQs
How many GS Questions are there in the FCI Assistant Grade 3 Phase 1 Exam 2023
There is a total of 25 questions in the FCI Assistant Grade 3 Phase 1 Exam 2023
What was the level of the GS Questions Asked in FCI Assistant Grade 3 Exam 2023
The level of the GS Questions Asked in FCI Assistant Grade 3 Exam 2023 was Moderate