IBPS Clerk Declaration 2022
IBPS Clerk Handwritten Declaration 2022: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has announced the IBPS Clerk 2022 recruitment notification for Office assistants. IBPS has released a total of 5830 Vacancies for IBPS Clerk 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can fill out the online application form before 1st August 2022. The candidates who are applying for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022, must upload a Handwritten declaration of IBPS Clerk. In this article we have given the handwriting declaration format, so keep reading.
IBPS Clerk Application Form 2022
Before getting into the details of the IBPS Clerk application form, let’s have an overview of the application process:
|Exam Conducting Authority||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|IBPS Clerk Application Stages||Registration, Application Form Fill Up and Fee Payment|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Fee Payment||Online|
Handwritten Declaration for IBPS Clerk 2022
The text for the handwritten declaration for IBPS Clerk 2022 is as follows –
“I, _______ (Name of the candidate)____, hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true, and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
The above-mentioned handwritten declaration is mandatory to be written by the candidates in their own handwriting and in the English language only. If it is written by anybody else or in any other language, the application will be not be considered valid.
If the candidates are Visually Impaired who cannot write, they can get the text of the declaration typed and put their left-hand thumb impression below the typed declaration, and upload the document as per specifications.
IBPS Clerk Handwritten Declaration Size 2022
The details regarding the IBPS Clerk Handwritten declaration size 2022 are provided here with dimensions and file size.
|Document||File Type||Dimension||File Size|
|IBPS Clerk Hand Written Declaration 2022||jpg/jpeg||800 x 400 pixels in 200 DPI (Preferred for required quality) i.e. 10 cm x 5 cm (Width x Height)||50 KB – 10|
Scanning the Documents – IBPS Clerk Handwritten Declaration 2022
- Set the scanner resolution to a minimum of 200 dpi (dots per inch).
- Set Colour to True Colour.
- File Size as specified above.
- Crop the image in the scanner to the edge of the photograph/signature/ left thumb impression / handwritten declaration, then use the upload editor to crop the image to the final size (as specified above).
- The image file should be JPG or JPEG format. An example file name is: image01.jpg or image01.jpeg.
- Image dimensions can be checked by listing the folder files or moving the mouse over the file image icon.
- Candidates using MS Windows/MSOffice can easily obtain documents in .jpeg format by using MS
- Paint or MS Office Picture Manager. Scanned documents in any format can be saved in .jpg /.jpeg format by using ‘Save As’ option in the File menu. Size can be adjusted by using crop and then resize option.
Procedure for Uploading the Documents – IBPS Clerk Handwritten Declaration 2022
- While filling in the Online Application Form the candidate will be provided with separate links for uploading Photograph, signature, left thumb impression and handwritten declaration
- Click on the respective link “Upload Photograph / signature / Upload left thumb impression / hand written declaration”
- Browse and Select the location where the Scanned Photograph / signature / left thumb impression / hand written declaration file has been saved.
- Select the file by clicking on it
- Click the ‘Open/Upload’
- If the file size and format are not as prescribed, an error message will be displayed.
- Preview of the uploaded image will help to see the quality of the image. In case of unclear/smudged, the same may be re-uploaded to the expected clarity /quality.
IBPS Clerk 2022- Overview
Check the most important points of IBPS Clerk 2022 issued by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection for IBPS Clerk CRP XII in the table given below:
|Conducting Authority||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Name of the exam||IBPS Clerk CRP XII|
|Vacancies||To be notified|
|Language of Questions||13 languages including English & Hindi|
|Nature of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ’s)|
|Stage of IBPS Clerk Exam||Prelims & Mains Exam|
|Age Limit||20 years – 28 years|
IBPS Clerk Hand Written Declaration 2022: Important Dates
Candidates can check out the important dates regarding the IBPS Clerk 2022 exam here.
|Events of IBPS Clerk Notification 2022||Expected Date|
|IBPS Clerk Notification 2022 date||30th of June 2022|
|IBPS Clerk Application Starts on||1st July 2022|
|IBPS Clerk Application Ends on||21st July 2022|
|Admit Card for Preliminary Exam||August 2022|
|IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam Date 2022||28.08.202203.09.202204.09.2022|
|IBPS Clerk Preliminary Exam Result||September 2022|
|Admit Card for Mains Exam||September 2022|
|IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Date 2022||08.10.2022|
|Provisional Allotment||April 2023|
Details to be Filled in the IBPS Clerk 2022 Application Form
As we all know, the IBPS has started the online application process, and all the candidates who will apply for the IBPS Clerk 2022 will be required to fill in certain details. We have provided the list of details that are to be filled in the IBPS Clerk 2022 application form. The details are:
- Applicant Name
- Applicant Father’s Name
- Applicant Mothers Name
- Applicant Date of Birth
- Examination Centre
- Permanent Address
- Residential Address
- Educational details
- Contact details
Documents Required For IBPS Clerk Apply Online Form
The candidates will have to upload the following documents in the required size in JPEG format in the IBPS Clerk Apply Online 2022 Form.
|Passport Size Photograph||200 x 230 Pixels||20 – 50 KBs|
|Signature||140 x 60 Pixels||10 – 20 KBs|
|Left Thumb Impression||240 x 240 Pixels||20 – 50 KBs|
|Hand Written Declaration||800 x 400 Pixels||50 – 100 KBs|
Check Category Wise Details
|IBPS Clerk notification 2022||IBPS Clerk Syllabus|
|IBPS Clerk Admit Card||IBPS Clerk Cut-offs||IBPS Clerk Study Material|
|IBPS Clerk Previous Year Papers||IBPS Clerk Salary||IBPS Clerk Result|
Prerequisites To Apply Online For IBPS Clerk Exam
The prerequisites to fill up the IBPS Clerk Application Form are given below:
- Valid Mobile Number
- A Valid Email Address
- Scanned Copy of Photograph, Signature, Left Thumb Impression, and Handwritten Declaration
- A Scanned Copy of Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Marksheets of Class X, XII, Graduation, or Other Equivalent Exams (to fill up the form)
- Debit Card/Credit Card or Net Banking Details (for the Online Fee Payment)
How To Apply For IBPS Clerk 2022?
The IBPS Clerk applications will be accepted only through the online mode. Check out the steps to apply for IBPS Clerk 2020 (IBPS Clerk apply online) as under:
- – 1st Step: Visit the official website – ibps.in.
- – 2nd Step: Click on the online application link provided to apply for IBPS CRP Clerk-X.
- – 3rd Step: A new page will open. Click on the link “Click Here to Apply Online for Supplementary Common Recruitment Process for Clerk – X”.
- – 4th Step: A new page will open. Now click on the link that says ‘Click here for New Registration’. You can find this link at the top right corner of the page.
- – 5th Step: Enter the basic details such as name, mobile number, email ID, etc., and submit the details. Once submitted, a ‘Registration Number’ and ‘Password’ will be generated and will be sent to the registered ’email ID’ and ‘mobile number’.
- – 6th Step: Login to your account using your ‘Registration Number’ and ‘Password’. Now, enter your personal details, educational details, work experiences, exam center preference, etc. The IBPS Clerk Application Form filling is in three sub-sections. So, click on the ‘Save and Next button to save and move forward to the next section.
- – 7th Step: Upload the scanned copies of your photo, signature, thumb impression, and declaration in the prescribed format (given below). Candidates will now have to check the preview of the IBPS Clerk Application Form to validate the details entered. Candidates can edit the IBPS Clerk Application Form to make the necessary changes if needed. No further changes will be allowed once the application form is submitted. So, make sure the details are correct.
- – 8th Step: Now select the preferred online payment mode, such as Debit Card/Credit Card or Net Banking for the IBPS Clerk fee payment. Make the payment. An e-receipt will be generated after the successful payment of the application fee.
- – 9th Step: Now click on the “Submit” button for the final submission of your IBPS Clerk Application Form.
- –10th Step: Take a few hard copies of the IBPS Clerk Application Form and e- receipt for future reference
IBPS Clerk handwritten declaration 2022 FAQs
Q. What is a handwritten declaration in IBPS Clerk?
Ans. By signing the handwritten declaration of the IBPS Clerk, candidates declare that the information submitted by them in the application form is correct, true, and valid.
Q. What is to be written in the handwritten declaration?
Ans. The handwritten declaration should be written in English.
Q. How can I upload the IBPS Clerk handwritten declaration?
Ans. The instructions to upload the handwritten declaration are explained above.
Q. How can I fill out the application form?
Ans. Candidates need to fill out the application form online.
Q. What should be the size of the IBPS Clerk handwritten declaration?
Ans. The file size of the handwritten declaration should be between 50 kb to 100 kb.
Q. What should be the format of handwritten declarations?
Ans. The format of the IBPS Clerk handwritten declaration should be in jpg/jpeg format.