IBPS PO Final Cut Off: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released the final marks of all those candidates who appeared IBPS PO 2020-21 Interview. All the best to all these aspirants as we are expecting the final IBPS PO 2020-21 result on 1st April. IBPS has also released the Mains Cut off for 2020-21. Do check the IBPS PO 2020-21 Mains Final Cut Off. This will help all the aspirants for IBPS 2021-22 exams.
IBPS PO Final Cut Off 2020-21 for Mains (Out of 225)
The Final Cut off for IBPS PO Mains exam which was conducted in February 2021 is officially declared by IBPS. The category-wise IBPS PO Exam Cut Off marks are given below:
|Category||Cut Off (Out of 225)|
IBPS PO Final Cut Off 2020-21 for Mains: Section-wise
IBPS PO Mains exam consists of 4 Sections which are Reasoning & Computer, Quantitative Aptitude, English Language & General Awareness. Let’s read the section-wise cut off for IBPS PO Mains 2020-21.
What are the factors that can influence the IBPS PO Cut Off?
The following factors that influence the Cut-Off:
- Number of vacancies: Increase or Decrease in vacancy can influence the cut-off.
- Level of Difficulty: Incase the overall exam is Tough, then it will surely reduce the cut-off.
- Last: Number of aspirants appearing the Exam.
How to check the final cut-off for IBPS PO Mains 2020-21?
- Visit IBPS.in which is the official website of the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection for recruitments.
- Click on CRP PO MT Icon.
- Click on Common Recruitment Process for IBPS PO X.
- Enter your details and check the cut-off.