Table of Contents
IBPS PO Study Material PDF 2023
IBPS PO study material 2023: Its Plays a significant part while Preparing for IBPS PO Prelims or Mains exam. To come to the positioning show, you really want to plan truly hard for this exam. And for great preparation, you must have the best IBPS PO study material for your assistance If you are preparing for IBPS PO Exam then This Article Can be Very Beneficial for You. Because in This Post we are providing you IBPS PO Study Material Free Download Notes Along With Chapter Wise Weightage in Exam.
IBPS PO 2023 – Overview
Check out the highlights of the IBPS PO 2023 from the table mentioned below:
|Organization Name||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Post Name||Probationary Officer (PO)/ Management Trainee (MT)|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Salary||Rs. 52,000/- to Rs.55,000/-|
|Selection Process||Prelims, Mains & Interview|
|Age Limit||20 years – 30 years|
IBPS PO Study Material 2023
This Study Material Designed in the Form of a Mock Test
|IBPS PO Study Material||Download Link|
|IBPS PO Mini Mock Practice Set – 1||Click Here Download|
|IBPS PO Mini Mock Practice Set – 2||Click Here Download|
|IBPS PO Free Mock Test ( Register & Attempt)||Click Here Download|
IBPS PO Prelims Exam Pattern
The prelims exam of IBPS PO consists of a total of 100 questions with a time duration of 60 minutes.
- The question type remains Multiple Choice questions.
- There is a negative marking of 0.25 marks in the exam for each wrong answer.
- This round of IBPS PO exams is only qualifying in nature.
|S.No.||Name of Test||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|2||Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 minutes|
|3||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
IBPS PO Mains Exam Pattern
Questions type of IBPS PO Mains exam is again Multiple Choice with a slightly higher difficulty level. The Number of questions and the duration of the exam is higher. There is a negative marking of 0.25 in the IBPS PO main exam for every incorrect answer. Refer to the table for a brief IBPS PO Exam pattern for main
|S.No.||Section Name||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60||60 minutes|
|2||English Language||35||40||40 minutes|
|3||Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60||45 minutes|
|4||General Economy & Banking Awareness||40||40||35 minutes|
|5||English Language (Letter Writing & Essay)||2||25||30 minutes|
How to Prepare for IBPS PO 2023?
- Every year, lakhs of Aspirants apply and get recruited for Different government Exam including Banking, which forms an Important part of the government exams.
- There are some govt associations that direct exams yearly, bi-yearly, and Sometime more. To prepare for a Bank Exam, especially IBPS PO, one has to be aware of all the vacancies that are released.
- The next step should be to know about the previous year’s Exam trend of the questions asked along with the exam pattern of the particular exam.
- Make a list of topics for the exam you’re appearing for, using the syllabus. After this, you must list down the topics you need to devote time to in decreasing order.
- With this, you can divide your time schedule in order to inculcate topics daily. Try making a checklist while you are studying.
- Preparation should involve completing all the tasks (topics) in a complete manner, wherein toward the end, you can address a wide range of Questions of each level. The difficulty level of the exam should be covered as well.
- You should also know that your confidence will be answering most of your problems. Don’t lose hope when you’re stuck or when you are taking too much time to complete a topic. Be positive and stay focused.
IBPS PO Study Material 2023
- The first stage for IBPS PO Recruitment 2023 is the Prelims Exam, which the candidate has to clear in order to get shortlisted for IBPS PO Mains Exam.
- IBPS PO Prelims Exam 2023 will have a total of 100 Objective type questions. IBPS PO Prelims Exam has three sections: Quantitative Aptitude, English, and Reasoning Ability.
- The exam is for a total duration of 1 hour (20 minutes is allocated for each section). The conducting body will deduct 0.25 marks as a penalty for each wrong answer attempted by the candidate. There will be no deduction in marks for questions left unattempted or blank by the candidate.
Why IBPS PO Study Material PDF is important?
- IBPS PO Study Material PDF 2023 helps improve speed. The more regularly a candidate Practice Our Mini Mock Test, the more he will enhance his speed.
- IBPS PO Study Material familiarizes the candidate with the IBPS PO exam pattern and the strategy to adopt while taking the actual exam.
- The IBPS PO Study Material PDF Will help candidates to learn time management in the actual IBPS PO exam. Along with it, they also learn the skill to attempt and skip questions based on the difficulty level.
- IBPS PO Study Material PDF with Answers (eBook Edition for Prelims Exam) is the best source to learn the weaker and stronger sections concerning a particular topic or subject. It gives individual scores and helps to analyze subject knowledge and fill the loopholes present in the study plan.
- IBPS PO Study Material Papers PDF 2023 boosts confidence and reduces pre-exam jitters by regularly attempting a variety of questions and tackling the difficulty level expected in the final exam.
Check Category Wise Details
|IBPS PO Notification||IBPS PO Syllabus||IBPS PO Exam Date|
|IBPS PO Admit Card||IBPS PO Cut-offs||IBPS PO Study Material|
|IBPS PO Previous Year Papers||IBPS PO Salary||IBPS PO Result|
Advantages of Practicing From IBPS PO Study Material PDF :
- IBPS PO Study Material is the drill test of the real examination. So by practicing more From Our PDF you can avoid the anxiety when you have appeared for the real exam scenario.
- Most of the aspirants are lagging in choosing the right question. This may lead to spending most of their valuable time. This can be retrieved by practicing more and more Practice Set.
- Instant result declaration that helps the candidates to analyze their level of preparation instantly.
IBPS PO Study Material 2023 PDF: FAQ
Q.Which study material is best for IBPS PO?
ANS: Dream Big Institution IBPS PO Study Material is Probably The Best Free Study Material Available on Site
Q.Can I prepare for IBPS PO at home?
ANS: Yes, Aspirant Can Prepare IBPS PO at Home By making use of online resources by downloading relevant bank exam books and study materials and practicing more from mock
Q.Which is the best book for Bank PO preparation?
ANS: A Modern Approach to Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning by R.S. Aggarwal
Word Power Made Easy by Norman Lewis
Analytical Reasoning by MK Pandey
Banking Awareness by Dream Big Institution
Current Affairs: Super Current Affairs by Dream Big Institution
Q.What are the stages of the IBPS PO Exam?
ANS: IBPS PO Exam follows a three-stage selection process namely:
c) Personal Interview
Candidates can prepare from all the above-provided notes for their IBPS PO exam preparation. Practice as many questions as you can and stay focused, make a study plan and stick to it and that will help you score well in the examination.