IBPS RRB PO Notification 2020
Hello Dear Aspirants.
IBPS RRB PO Notification 2020: IBPS Has Released The Official Notification For the Post of RRB PO. In This Post, We are Going to Cover the Detailed Notification About IBPS RRB PO Notification 2020 | Details Regarding IBPS RRB PO Notification 2020 No of Vacancy, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, & How to Apply are available here.
We Provide Full details about this vacant Position. So the Interested Candidates can check this article carefully And Apply Directly from our Blog ‘Further details regarding IBPS RRB PO Notification 2020 is available here below for your reference.
IBPS RRB PO Notification 2020 – Important Dates
- Official Notification release date – 30 June 2020
- Online Registration Start Date – 01 July 2020
- Online Registration End Date – 21 July 2020
- Download call letter for PET – 12th August 2020
- Date of Prelims Exam – September/October 2020
- Date of Mains Exam – Oct/Nov 2020
- Date of mains result declaration – to be announced soon
- Provisional Allotment – January 2021
The dates for prelims and mains are officially notified in the annual calendar released by the IBPS.
IBPS RRB PO Notification 2020 PDF
Download the detailed notification below:
IBPS RRB PO 2020 – Apply Online
The link to apply online will be updated here once it is active on the IBPS website. It is expected to be active on 01st July 2020.
Officers (Scale-II & III)
IBPS RRB PO Notification 2020 – Eligibility Criteria
- For Officer Scale- III (Senior Manager)- Above 21 years – Below 40 years i.e. candidates should not have been
born earlier than 03.07.1980 and later than 30.06.1999 (both dates inclusive)
- For Officer Scale-II (Manager)- Above 21 years – Below 32 years i.e. candidates should not have been born
earlier than 03.07.1988 and later than 30.06.1999 (both dates inclusive)
- For Officer Scale- I (Assistant Manager)– Above 18 years – Below 30 years i.e. candidates should not have been born earlier than 03.07.1990 and later than 30.06.2002 (both dates inclusive)
For Probationary Officers (Assistant Managers)
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent. Preference will be given to the candidates having a degree in Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Animal Husbandry, Veterinary Science, Agricultural Engineering, Pisciculture, Agricultural Marketing and Cooperation, Information Technology, Management, Law, Economics or Accountancy;
- Proficiency in local language as prescribed by the participating RRB/s*
- Desirable: Working knowledge of computers.
Note: These details are based on the 2019 notification and any changes in 2020 will be updated here with the official release of notification.
IBPS RRB PO Notification 2020 – Selection Procedure
The recruitment procedure for the Probationary Officers (Assistant Managers) posts involves three stages that are Prelims, Mains, and Interview round.
For Probationary Officers Scale I, candidates who will qualify in preliminary examination and shortlisted will have to appear for the Main examination and shortlisted candidates in the main examination will subsequently be called for a Common Interview to be coordinated by the Nodal Regional Rural Banks with the help of NABARD and IBPS in consultation with the appropriate authority.
For Probationary Officers (Assistant Manager)
Scheme of Preliminary Examination (Objective)
|Name of Tests||No. of Qs||Maximum
|Reasoning||40||40||Composite time of
Note: Candidates have to qualify the tests by securing minimum cut-off Adequate number of candidates in each category, depending upon requirements, will be shortlisted for Online Main Examination.
RRB PO 2020 Main Examination Patter
|Name of Tests||No. of
|Reasoning||40||50||Composite Time of 2 hours|
Penalty for wrong answers:
There will be a penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate; there will be no penalty for that question.
For Probationary Officers Scale, I – Each candidate will be required to obtain a minimum score in each test of Online Main examination to be considered to be shortlisted for interview. Depending on the number of vacancies available, an adequate number of candidates in each category not exceeding three times of the declared vacancies in each state shall be called for interview, subject to availability. Prior to the completion of the interview process, scores obtained in the online main examination will not be shared with the candidates shortlisted for the interview.
What is the Salary of An IBPS RRB PO?
The emoluments offered to an officer in IBPS RRB is as follows:
- The IBPS RRB Officer Scale 1 pay-scale is 14500-600/7-18700-700/2-20100-800/7-25700.
- The In-hand Salary at present varies from Rs.29,000 – 33,000 at 100% D.A.
- After the selection of the candidate for the post of Officer Scale-I, he/she will need to undergo training for 2 years under the probationary period. During the probationary period, the candidate will receive a fixed amount that is usually less than the normal pay scale.
- After completion of the probationary period, the candidates will be promoted to Assistant Manager post.
IBPS RRB PO Recruitment 2020 – Application Process
Here are some prerequisite steps to apply for the IBPS RRB PO Exam.
- Candidates are first required to go to the IBPS’s authorized website www.ibps.in and click on the link provided above to open up the On-Line Application Form.
- Candidates will have to click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form. After that, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. The candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- Candidates are required to upload their
– Left thumb impression
– A handwritten declaration
- Candidates are advised to carefully go through the steps before they fill the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained.
- Prior to submission of the online application, candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
**No change is permitted after clicking on FINAL SUBMIT Button. Visually Impaired candidates are responsible for carefully verifying/ getting the details filled in, in the online application form properly verified, and ensuring that the same are correct prior to submission as no change is possible after submission.
IBPS RRB PO 2020 Application Fee
Officer (Scale I, II & III)
– Rs. 175/- for SC/ST/PWBD candidates.
– Rs. 850/- for all others
Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
– Rs. 175/- for SC/ST/PWBD/EXSM candidates.
– Rs. 850/- for all others
IBPS RRB PO 2020 Admit Card
Prospective candidates will have to separately download the admit cards for the Prelims Phase, Mains Phase, and the Interview Phase from the official website. The bank although intimates the candidates through an SMS and an e-mail informing about the release of the admit cards.
To download the call letters from the official website, a candidate is required to fill in the following details:
- Registration No/Roll No
- Date of Birth/ Password
IBPS RRB PO Recruitment 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
1. When will IBPS RRB PO 2020 Notification Release?
Ans: The notification for the exam is expected to be released in the month of Jun/July 2020.
2. I am in the final year of graduation. Can I apply for the IBPS RRB PO exam?
Ans: Those who are in the Final Year/ Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination.
3. Is the IBPS RRB PO exam tough?
Ans: It is a competitive exam, if it is tough for one candidate, it will be tough for others too. Your level of preparation will make all the difference.
4. Which book is best for the IBPS RRB PO Recruitment Exam?
Ans: The books that you can refer are given below:
Download Best Free E-Books & Free Practice Sets
|Best 5000+ GK in Hindi Questions Answers PDF Notes||
|160+ Circular Arrangement Puzzle Free PDF Download Now|
You May Also Check Categories wise Notes:
|Banking Awareness||Daily The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary|
|Computer Awareness||Previous Years Papers|
|Insurance Awareness||Important Study Materials|
|Latest Job Notification||Exam Analysis|
|Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern||Premium Practice Sets|
|To Join us Instagram Account||Click Here|
|To Join us Facebook Page||Click Here|
|To Join us Telegram Channel||Click Here|