IBPS SO Handwritten Declaration 2022: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has activated the IBPS SO Apply Online from 1st November 2022 and will continue till 21st November 2022. While submitting the IBPS SO online application, candidates will have to upload certain documents and IBPS SO handwritten declaration 2022 is one among them. In the Notification, PDF rolled out along with the IBPS SO Notification some specifications are mentioned about the documents to be uploaded so aspirants should follow them accordingly. Here candidates can check all the details related to IBPS SO Handwritten Declaration 2022.
Table of Contents
IBPS SO Handwritten Declaration 2022
IBPS SO Handwritten Declaration 2022 is an important document that a candidate must upload while registering their online application for the IBPS SO Notification 2022. The handwritten declaration states that the information submitted by the candidate is valid and genuine. Aspirants need to follow the sample format so that their application forms do not get rejected at later stages of the selection process. For the sake of the candidates, we have provided the IBPS SO Handwritten Declaration 2022 Sample Format along with the important guidelines and uploading procedure.
IBPS SO Handwritten Declaration 2022
While filing the IBPS SO Online Application Form candidates will have to upload the IBPS SO Handwritten Declaration 2022. Candidates can check the important dates for the IBPS SO Notification 2022 in the table below.
|IBPS SO Handwritten Declaration 2022: Important Dates|
|IBPS SO Notification 2022||31st October 2022|
|IBPS SO 2022 Starting Date to Apply||1st November 2022|
|IBPS SO 2022 Last Date to Apply||21st November 2022|
IBPS SO Handwritten Declaration 2022: Sample Format
The aspirants must check the IBPS SO Handwritten Declaration 2022 sample format before registering their IBPS SO 2022 online application. As mentioned in the official Notification PDF of IBPS SO candidates should upload the scanned digital image of the handwritten declaration in their own handwriting. We have provided below the sample format of IBPS SO Handwritten Declaration 2022.
The text for the handwritten declaration is as follows –
“I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
IBPS SO Handwritten Declaration 2022: Important Guidelines
Candidates should ensure that they fulfil all the important guidelines while submitting their IBPS SO Handwritten Declaration 2022.
- The candidates should follow the the above sample format while writing their IBPS SO Handwritten Declaration 2022.
- The handwritten declaration should be in the handwriting of the candidate and in English only and should not be in CAPITAL LETTERS. If it is written by anybody else or in any other language, the application will not be accepted.
- The dimension of the IBPS SO Handwritten Declaration should be 800 x 400 pixels
- The declaration should be written on a white paper with a black pen.
- The file size should be between 50 – 100 kb.
- The file should be in JPG/JPEG format.
IBPS SO Apply Online 2022: Documents Required
In the table below, we have mentioned the important documents that a candidate will require to apply online for IBPS SO 2022.
|Documents Required for IBPS SO Apply Online 2022|
|Passport Size Photograph||20 – 50 kb|
|Signature||10 – 20 kb|
|Handwritten Declaration||50 – 100 kb|
|Left-hand Thumb Impression||20 – 50 kb|
IBPS SO Handwritten Declaration 2022: Uploading Procedure
Candidates have to follow the following given steps while uploading their IBPS SO Handwritten Declaration 2022. There will be separate links for uploading Photograph, signature, left thumb impression, and handwritten declaration
- Click on the separate link for IBPS SO Handwritten Declaration “Upload handwritten declaration”
- Browse and Select the file where you have saved the scanned IBPS SO handwritten declaration 2022.
- Select the file by clicking on it
- Click the ‘Open/Upload’
- An error message will be displayed on the screen if the file size and format are not as mentioned in the official notification PDF otherwise it will be uploaded successfully.
- Check the quality of the image as the option of preview is available for the uploaded images. If the image is unclear/smudged, then re-uploaded it with the desired clarity /quality.
FAQs: IBPS SO Handwritten Declaration 2022
Q.1 What is the sample format of IBPS SO Handwritten Declaration 2022?
Ans. The sample format of IBPS SO Handwritten Declaration 2022 is given above in the article.
Q.2 What should be the file size of IBPS SO Handwritten Declaration 2022?
Ans. The file size of IBPS SO handwritten declaration 2022 should be between 50-100 Kb.