Hello Dear Aspirants,
The Institute of Banking Personnel (IBPS) has released official notification regarding the IBPS SO Recruitment 2020-21 for the post of Specialist Officer(SO). The online registration for IBPS SO 2020 has started on 2nd November 2020 and will end on 23rd November 2020.
If You are Preparing for IBPS SO 2020 Exam then It is very important to solve previous year papers for those who are giving the IBPS SO exam this year. Solving IBPS SO Previous Year Question Paper gives you an idea of what kind of questions are asked in the exam. so you can do your preparation according to that.
IBPS SO Previous Year Question Paper PDF (Overview)
|Article Name||IBPS SO Previous Year Question Paper PDF|
|Name of the Authority||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Covers||Previous Papers PDF, Exam Pattern|
|Category||Previous Year Paper|
|Language||English and Hindi|
IBPS SO Previous Year Question Paper PDF (Prelims and Mains)
Free pdf links for each subject are available in this section. Without late, click on the given links and download the PDF. After completion of the downloading process, save them according to your comfort.
|1||IBPS SO Previous Year Question Paper PDF||Download PDF|
|2||IBPS SO Previous Year Question Paper PDF||Download PDF|
|3||IBPS SO Previous Year Question Paper PDF||Download PDF|
|4||IBPS SO Previous Year Question Paper PDF||Download PDF|
|5||IBPS SO Previous Year Question Paper PDF||Download PDF|
|6||IBPS SO Previous Year Question Paper PDF||Download PDF|
|7||IBPS SO Previous Year Question Paper PDF||Download PDF|
|8||IBPS SO Previous Year Question Paper PDF||Download PDF|
Note: Above given IBPS SO Previous Papers are given reference purposes only. For more information, Aspirants can refer to the official website of the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) that is ibps.in.
Participating Banks for IBPS SO 2020-2021
1. Bank of Baroda
2. Canara Bank
3. Indian Overseas Bank
4. UCO Bank
5. Bank of India
6. Central Bank of India
7. Punjab National Bank
8. Union Bank of India
9. Bank of Maharashtra
10. Indian Bank
11. Punjab & Sind Bank
How to Solve IBPS SO Previous Year Paper:
- Go through the entire IBPS SO previous year paper once to have a clear idea of the difficulty level of the paper.
- Start with the area and questions which you find simple and are sure about.
- In the event that you don’t have the foggiest idea about the response to or are setting aside more effort to solve an inquiry, leave it and proceed onward to the following one.
- Once you have endeavored all the questions you are certain about, go back and attempt to solve the others.
- After the finish of the IBPS SO previous year paper, recognize the regions you have to enhance.
- Go through the arrangements and clarification of each question where you committed an error or where you attempted to solve and overhaul the related concepts.
Benefits of Solving IBPS SO Previous Year Papers
- Easy to Practice: Previous Year Papers Provide a Rough Idea About the Level of Questions Has been Asked in the Previous Exam. Once You clear about the Level of Questions, it becomes easier and interesting to continue preparing for it.
- Need to understand the Question format: Solving Previous Year Questions Gives You Idea About Questions Format Download & Practice IBPS SO Previous Year Paper to Know Type of Question Asked in Exam
- Analyzing the Trend of IBPS SO Exam: By Solving IBPS SO Previous Year Paper Candidates Can Get Idea The Trend Follow By IBPS Each Year for IBPS SO Exam It loads the students with ideas about the topics that are needed to be given more time.
- Be Confident During Exam: By Practicing Previous Year Paper Candidates Get an Idea about Exam Pattern and Type of Questions Asked in the IBPS SO Exam. So Student gets Little Confident During Exam Time.
- Self-assessment: Candidates Can Check Their Performance And also improve it further by solving More and More Questions. Solving the Previous Year Paper will let You know About the preparation level and find out the areas where You are making mistakes and require more practice.
Conclusion: We have provided the IBPS SO Previous Year Question Paper PDF with you. Now download this PDF and start preparing for all Competitive Exams. Stay Connected with www.dreambiginstitution.com for the latest exam updates and study materials| PDF | Notes.
Best of luck for your exam.