Hello Dear Aspirants,
IBPS SO Previous Year Question Paper PDF: The Institute of Banking Personnel (IBPS) has released an official notification regarding the IBPS SO Recruitment 2022 for the post of Specialist Officer(SO). The online registration for IBPS SO 2022 started on 2nd November 2022 and will end on 23rd November 2022.
If You are Preparing for IBPS SO 2020 Exam then It is very important to solve previous year papers for those who are giving the IBPS SO exam this year. Solving IBPS SO Previous Year Question Paper gives you an idea of what kind of questions are asked in the exam. so you can do your preparation according to that.
Dear Readers, IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) will release the IBPS SO 2022 Recruitment Notification for selecting candidates for the post of Specialist Officers Cadre in multiple positions in different Public Sector Banks in the month of November. Here we have given the IBPS SO Previous year Question Paper pdfs. Candidates who are preparing for the exam can download this IBPS SO Previous Year Question Paper in PDF and use it for your preparation.
IBPS SO Previous Year Question Paper PDF (Overview)
|Article Name||IBPS SO Previous Year Question Paper PDF|
|Name of the Authority||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Covers||Previous Papers PDF, Exam Pattern|
|Category||Previous Year Paper|
|Language||English and Hindi|
IBPS SO Previous Year Question Paper PDF (Prelims and Mains)
Free pdf links for each subject are available in this section. Without late, click on the given links and download the PDF. After completion of the downloading process, save them according to your comfort.
|1||IBPS SO Previous Year Question Paper PDF||Download PDF|
|2||IBPS SO Previous Year Question Paper PDF||Download PDF|
|3||IBPS SO Previous Year Question Paper PDF||Download PDF|
|4||IBPS SO Previous Year Question Paper PDF||Download PDF|
|5||IBPS SO Previous Year Question Paper PDF||Download PDF|
|6||IBPS SO Previous Year Question Paper PDF||Download PDF|
|7||IBPS SO Previous Year Question Paper PDF||Download PDF|
|8||IBPS SO Previous Year Question Paper PDF||Download PDF|
Note: Above given IBPS SO Previous Papers are given reference purposes only. For more information, Aspirants can refer to the official website of the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) that is ibps.in.
IBPS SO Previous Year Question Paper PDFs
Here we place the link for the IBPS SO previous year papers download PDF. Download the PDFs and practice efficiently.
|IBPS SO Paper Name||Free Download Link|
|IBPS SO Previous Year Question Paper 2018||Download|
|Download IBPS SO Professional Knowledge Previous Year Paper||Download|
IBPS Specialist Officer Exam Pattern (Prelims & Mains)
Are you guys seeking the IBPS Specialist Officer Exam Pattern on various websites? then put an end to your search and take a glance at this article.
IBPS SO Prelims Exam Pattern
For the post of Law Officer and Rajbhasha Adhikari:
|Name Of The Subjects||Number of Questions||Number Of Marks|
|General Awareness with Special Reference to Banking Industry||50||50|
- The time duration of the test is 2 hours
- English and Hindi are the media of exam
- Each subject 40 Minutes.
For the Post of IT Officer, Agriculture Field Officer, HR/Personnel Officer, and Marketing Officer:
|Name Of The Subjects||Number of questions||Expected Marks|
- The time duration of the test is 2 hours.
- English and Hindi are the mediums of exam
IBPS Specialist Officer Mains Exam Pattern
- Law Officer, IT Officer, Agriculture Field Officer, HR/Personnel Officer, and Marketing Office consists of English Language. The maximum marks will be 60 and the total questions also 60
- The medium of the written exam is English and Hindi
- The total time duration will be 45 minutes
- Rajbhasha Adhikari consists of subjects like Professional Knowledge (Objective) and Professional Knowledge (Descriptive)
- The Professional Knowledge (Objective) consists of 45 questions
- The Professional Knowledge (Descriptive) carries 2 Marks
- The Maximum marks will be 60
- The total time duration of the IBPS SO Mains written exam is 1 hour
- There will be a negative marking of one-fourth or 0.25 of the mark. Before answering the question you have to think more and attempt otherwise you will lose your marks.
Penalty For Wrong Answers (Online Preliminary & Mains Examinations)
There will be a penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as a penalty to arrive at a corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
IBPS SO Selection Process
- Written Test (Prelims & Mains)
The above-given steps are the selection rounds conducted by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection for the IBPS Specialist Officer Written Exam.
Strategy with Previous Year Papers
- Through previous year memory-based papers, you can check the repeated questions from each topic. So, you can practice those topics more effectively. High concentration on those topics will more probably fetch you a good score in the exam.
- You can practice different types of tougher questions on various topics. In this way, you can upgrade your practice standards to improve your exam score.
- By practicing many previous year papers, you can develop question selection and time management skills. Most of the candidates fail to clear the IBPS SO cut off, because of wrong question selection and the worst time management in the exam. So practice more IBPS SO previous year question papers and learn the art of time management and question selection.
- Practicing more papers will give you the feel of attending the real exam. Also, your speed and accuracy will increase in a gradual manner. So, in the exam, you can attend the maximum number of questions.
- After practicing previous year’s papers don’t forget to analyze your mistakes. Going through the test reviews is as important as attempting mock tests. Focus on your weak topics more and convert them into your strengths. Also, you may have skipped some questions. Work on those questions and improve your preparation standard. Practicing in this way will definitely give you quality results.
Participating Banks for IBPS SO 2022
1. Bank of Baroda
2. Canara Bank
3. Indian Overseas Bank
4. UCO Bank
5. Bank of India
6. Central Bank of India
7. Punjab National Bank
8. Union Bank of India
9. Bank of Maharashtra
10. Indian Bank
11. Punjab & Sind Bank
How to Solve IBPS SO Previous Year Paper:
- Go through the entire IBPS SO previous year paper once to have a clear idea of the difficulty level of the paper.
- Start with the area and questions that you find simple and are sure about.
- In the event that you don’t have the foggiest idea about the response to or are setting aside more effort to solve an inquiry, leave it and proceed onward to the following one.
- Once you have endeavored all the questions you are certain about, go back and attempt to solve the others.
- After the finish of the IBPS SO previous year paper, recognize the regions you have to enhance.
- Go through the arrangements and clarification of each question where you committed an error or where you attempted to solve and overhaul the related concepts.
Benefits of Solving IBPS SO Previous Year Papers
- Easy to Practice: Previous Year Papers Provide a Rough Idea About the Level of Questions Has been Asked in the Previous Exam. Once You clear about the Level of Questions, it becomes easier and interesting to continue preparing for it.
- Need to understand the Question format: Solving Previous Year Questions Gives You Idea About Questions Format Download & Practice IBPS SO Previous Year Paper to Know Type of Question Asked in Exam
- Analyzing the Trend of IBPS SO Exam: By Solving IBPS SO Previous Year Paper Candidates Can Get Idea The Trend Follow By IBPS Each Year for IBPS SO Exam It loads the students with ideas about the topics that are needed to be given more time.
- Be Confident During Exam: By Practicing Previous Year Paper Candidates Get an Idea about Exam Pattern and Type of Questions Asked in the IBPS SO Exam. So Student gets Little Confident During Exam Time.
- Self-assessment: Candidates Can Check Their Performance And also improve it further by solving More and More Questions. Solving the Previous Year Paper will let You know About the preparation level and find out the areas where You are making mistakes and require more practice.
IBPS SO Important Link:
Conclusion: We have provided the IBPS SO Previous Year Question Paper PDF Free Download to you. Now download this PDF and start preparing for all Competitive Exams. Stay Connected with Dream Big Institution for the latest exam updates and study materials| PDF | Notes.
Best of luck for your exam.
Q.Is the IBPS SO exam tough?
Ans. Yes, the IBPS SO exam is tough due to the difficulty level and high competition.
Q.Where can I get the IBPS SO Previous Year Question Papers?
Ans. Candidates can download the IBPS SO Previous Year Question Papers from Freshers Now in PDF format.
Q.How many questions will be asked in IBPS SO Prelims Exam?
Ans. There will be 150 questions in the IBPS SO Prelims Exam.
Q.How can I crack the IBPS Specialist Officer Examination?
Ans. By practicing more IBPS SO Previous Year Question Papers, candidates can easily crack the IBPS Specialist Officer Examination.
FAQs – GA Questions Asked in IBPS PO Mains
Q. What is the difficulty level of the GA Questions Asked in IBPS PO Mains 2022?
A. The difficulty level of the GA Questions Asked in IBPS PO Mains 2022 is Easy-Moderate.