ICICI Bank Recruitment 2021: ICICI Bank PO Recruitment 2021 Notification Out!!! Details regarding the ICICI Bank PO Programme Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Programme Overview are given here for your reference. Interested candidates who are having a passion to get into the banking sector shall refer to the official advertisement and submit the online application process.
ICICI Bank has released the notification for the engagement of the Probationary Officer(PO) post. The ICICI bank has released the Probationary Officer(PO) programme. This programme has been recruited for various locations throughout India. The ICICI Bank Recruitment 2021 Apply Online link is get activated currently. Interested candidates shall refer to the official notification to know the prescribed eligibility criteria and recruitment process. Eligible candidates start to apply for the PO Programme. More details regarding the ICICI Bank PO Recruitment 2021 are given here below for your reference.
ICICI Bank Recruitment 2021 – Overview
|Name of an Organization||Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India|
|Recruitment Name||ICICI Bank PO Recruitment 2021|
|Job Role||Probationary Officer(PO)|
|Job Location||Various Locations|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Group Discussion & Interview|
About ICICI Bank Probationary Officer(PO) Programme:
Probationary Officer Programme for Sales and Relationship Management is an initiative of ICICI Bank in partnership with Manipal Global Education Services. The Training Programme aims to attract young talent who wish to pursue a career in sales and relationship banking. It is a vocational training programme designed to develop a pool of first level managers with banking knowledge and required skill-sets to perform efficiently in their day to day activities. The roles offered on joining the bank after successful completion of the Programme will involve sales, servicing, cross-selling and acquiring new customers through field visits as part of the duties/tasks assigned. Similarly, internship / on-the-job-training periods will also involve these duties/tasks as part of the learning process.
ICICI Bank PO Programme Highlights
- One year full-time residential programme conducted at ICICI Manipal Academy campus, Bengaluru including a dual internship at ICICI Bank
- The programme focuses on a balanced approach of providing inputs comprising of relevant knowledge, developing sales and relationship banking skills and shaping required behaviour
- The training imparts knowledge and skills in core banking areas like banking products, processes, systems, regulations and compliance frameworks involved in the day to day operations
ICICI Bank PO Recruitment 2021: Programme Structure
The programme structure is as follows:
- Term 1 (4 months) – Classroom training at IMA, Bengaluru
- Term 2 (2 months) – Internship at ICICI Bank
- Term 3 (2 months) – Classroom training at IMA, Bengaluru
- Term 4 (4 months) – On-the-job training at ICICI Bank
ICICI Bank PO Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
Up to 27 years of age as of 1st March 2021 (Should have been born on or after 1st August 1994).
Those who have completed graduation with 55% (Aggregate) marks in any discipline.
ICICI Bank PO Selection Process:
The selection process is based on(i) Written Exam(ii) Group Discussion(iii) InterviewOnly shortlisted applicants will be invited to the selection process.
ICICI Bank PO Application Process:
Application Process: Online
ICICI Bank PO Recruitment 2021: Important Links
How to apply online for ICICI Bank PO Programme?
- Candidates have to visit the official site.
- On the home page, there is a link regarding the careers.
- Click on that you will be getting to the careers page.
- On that find the exact link regarding the Probationary Officer Programme.
- Click on that the details getting displayed.
- Refer to the details and then start the application online process.
- Fill in all the mandatory fields.
- Submit it within the last date.
|Apply ICICI Bank Current Jobs||CLICK HERE>>|