IIBF Recruitment 2020 – Indian Institution of Banking & Finance invites job applications for the post of Junior Executive with 10 vacancies. Candidates who have completed their graduation in the required field are eligible to apply for this job. To get selected for the Junior Executive post, candidates have to clear the online examination as well as personal interviews. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online on or before 15 February 2020. Here we discussed the details eligibility and application process of IIBF Recruitment.
IIBF Recruitment 2020 Details:
|Job Role||Junior Executive|
|Job Location||Chennai/ Kolkata/ Mumbai/ New Delhi|
|Last Date||15 February 2020|
Detailed Eligibility – Indian Institution of Banking & Finance
- First-class Graduate in Commerce/ Economics/ Business Management / Information Technology/ Computer Science/ Computer Applications
- Diploma in Banking & Finance of IIBF
- Post Graduate qualification in Commerce/Economics, MBA/CA/CMA/CS/CFA.
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2020): Not exceeding 28 years
IIBF Recruitment Selection Process for Junior Executive:
Selection will be based on the online examination and personal interview.
Posting: The selected candidates will be posted in any of the offices of the Institute. At present, the Institute has offices at Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai and New Delhi
Scheme of Examination:
- Online Examination which will be held on 8th March 2020 at Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai and New Delhi followed by Personal Interview.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for online examination as well as Personal interview.
- The medium of online examination is English
|Name of Test||Ques/Marks||Time|
|English Language||40||30 Mins|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||40 Mins|
|General Awareness (with special reference to banking)||40||20 Mins|
|Computer Knowledge||20||10 Mins|
How to Apply IIBF Recruitment 2020 for Junior Executive?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online from the following link on or before 15 February 2020.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
- Last for submission of online application: 15.02.2020
- The date for online examination: 08.03.2020