Indian Navy SSR Recruitment 2022
Indian Navy SSR AA Recruitment 2022: Indian Navy has released the notification of the recruitment of Artificer Apprentice (AA) and Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR) 2022 (August Batch) – The Indian Navy has released a recruitment notification and invites online applications from unmarried male candidates for enrollment as Sailors for AA and SSR for 500 & 2000 vacancies respectively in the August 2022 batch. Last day to apply online form is 5th April 2022. Other details, like educational qualification, age limit, fee, selection process, and how to apply are given below.
Indian Navy SSR/AA Recruitment 2022: Overview
|Name of the organization||Indian Navy|
|Post Name||AA/ SSR|
|Advertisement||15th March 2022|
|Job Category||Defence Jobs|
|Start Date to Apply Online||29th March 2022|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||5th April 2022|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Selection Process||Written TestPhysical Fitness TestMedical Standards|
|Job Location||Across India|
Indian Navy SSR Recruitment 2022
Indian Navy has released the notification for enrollment as AA/ SSR on its official website. For detailed information about the PDF, download the official notification from the PDF link given below.
Indian Navy SSR Recruitment 2022 Notification: Application Link
Indian Navy AA SSR Recruitment Application Link is activated on the official website. We have provided the direct link to apply for Indian Navy AA SSR Recruitment. Click on the below link to apply.
Click Here to Apply Online for Indian Navy AA SSR Recruitment
Indian Navy SSR/AA New Vacancy 2022 Details
|Exam Name||Indian Navy AA SSR Exam|
|Conducting Body||Indian Navy|
|Online Application Start Date||29th March 2022|
|Last Date||5th April 2022|
|Fee Payment Last Date||5th April 2022|
|No of Vacancies||Artificer Apprentice – 500Senior Secondary Recruit – 2000|
|Application Fees||No Fees|
Indian Navy SSR AA Eligibility Criteria
(a) Artificer Apprentice (AA)- Qualified in 10+2 examination with 60% or more marks in aggregate with Maths & Physics and at least one of these subjects:- Chemistry/Biology/Computer Science from the Boards of School Education recognized by MHRD, Govt. of India. (b) Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR)- Qualified in 10+2 examination with Maths & Physics and at least one of these subjects:- Chemistry/Biology/Computer science from the Boards of School Education recognized by MHRD, Govt. of India.Age Limit: Candidates should be born between 01 Aug 2002 to 31 July 2005 (Both dates inclusive). Candidates must be 17-20 years of age.
Indian Navy SSR AA Selection Criteria
Artificer Apprentice (AA)- Selection of recruits is based on the all India order of merit on their performance in Computer-based Examination, subject to qualifying Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in Medical Examinations.Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR)-Selection of recruits is based on State wise merit of their performance in Computer-based Examination, subject to qualifying Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in Medical Examinations.Computer-based Examination
- One common examination will be conducted for AA and SSR entries.
- The question paper will be computer-based with a total of 100 questions, each carrying 01 mark.
- The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and objective type (multiple-choice).
- The question paper will comprise of four sections i.e. English, Science, Mathematics and General Knowledge.
- The standard of the question paper will be that of 10+2 Syllabus & sample papers for the examination are available on website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Duration of examination will be one hour.
- The candidates are required to pass in all sections and in aggregate. The Navy reserves the right to determine the pass marks in each Section and in aggregate.
- Penalty for Wrong Answer: Candidates should note that there will be penalty (Negative Marking) for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the question paper. There are four alternatives for the answer to every question. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one fourth (0.25) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.