Indian Post office Recruitment 2019
Indian Post office Recruitment 2019 Free Job alert for both Fresher and Experienced Candidates updated on April 23, 2019. Get Direct Official Link for applying Indian Post office Recruitment 2019 along with current Indian Post office Recruitment official Notification 2019 here. Find all recent Indian Post office Vacancy 2019 across India and check all latest Indian Post office 2019 job openings instantly here, Know upcoming Indian Post office Recruitment 2019 immediately here.
Indian Post office Recruitment 2019-20: Apply Online for 4,392 Branch Post Master, Assistant Branch Post Master, Dak Sevak Vacancies in Indian Post office Recruitment 2019-20 in Bhubaneshwar, Cuttack, Puri, Ganjam, Mayurbhanj, Baleshwar, Sundargarh, Kendujhar, Balangir, Kalahandi, Bhadrak, Koraput, Dhenkanal, Sambalpur, Rayagada. New recruitment Jobs 2019-20 notification indiapost.gov.in published for the post Branch Post-Master, Assistant Branch Post Master, Dak Sevak in Indian Post office Recruitment 2019-20 read complete details before applying. One Vacancy in Indian Post office Notification for the post Internship.
|Vacancy 1||Branch Post Master, Assistant Branch Post Master, Dak Sevak|
|Salary||Rs. 10,000 – Rs. 24,470/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Erode, Chennai, Dindigul, Krishnagiri, Nagapattinam, Dharmapuri|
|Last Date to Apply||28/04/2019|
2. Pay: Branch Post Master – Rs.12,000/- (Rs.12000-Rs.29,380/-), ABPM/Dak Sevak – Rs.10,000/- (Rs.10,000-Rs.24,470/-)
3. Educational Qualification: Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of Gramin Dak Sevaks.(Referred to in Directorate Order No 17-31/2016-GDS dated 25.06.2018).
4.Compulsory knowledge of Local Language: The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard [as compulsory or elective subjects] as declared by the State Government or as per constitutional provisions relating to the 8th schedule of Constitution of India.
5. Basic Computer Training: The candidates for all approved categories of GDS referred to in (i) above will be required to furnish Basic Computer Training Course Certificate of at least 60 days duration from any Computer Training Institute run by Central Government/StateGovernment /Universities / Boards / Private Institutions Organizations. This requirement of basic computer knowledge certificate shall be relaxable in cases where a candidate has studied computer as a subject in Matriculation or class XII or any other higher educational level and in such cases, a separate certificate will not be insisted upon.
6. Knowledge of Cycling: Knowledge of Cycling is a pre-requisite condition for all GDS posts. In case of a candidate having knowledge of riding a scooter or motorcycle, that may be considered as knowledge of cycling. The candidate has to submit a declaration to this effect.
2. No weightage will be given for higher educational qualification. Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection. Passing of all the subjects as per the respective approved board norms is mandatory subject to the conditions referred in Clause B of Notifications pertaining to Required Educational Qualifications for taking candidate into account for calculating the merit
How to Apply
2. Only one Registration is allowed for one candidate. The same registration number should be used for submission of applications during the cycle to any of the circles. Mobile number mapping is mandatory for Registration. Once Registered the same mobile number will not be allowed for further Registrations of any other candidates also. In case of any duplicate Registration is found by altering the basic details all the candidatures relating to all such Registrations will be removed for consideration of selection. Any candidate who forgot the registration number can retrieve the registration number through option ‘Forgot registration’.
3. Important Dates:
a. Application online Submission Start Date: 15/03/2019
b. Application online Submission End Date: 28/04/2019.
4. DreamBigInstitution.com wishes you all the best. Visit www.DreamBigInstitution.com for all your government job alerts, PDF Notes Free Material current affairs, and to take the mock test for various govt Exams
5. Registration and fee payment last date Extended up to 18.04.2019 (Odisha & Tamilnadu), Date Extension PDF—>Click Here