IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has released the notification for the Technical and Non-Technical Apprentice posts in various states. There is a total of 436 vacancies released through IOCL Recruitment 2020. As per the official site of IOCL i.e., iocl.com, interested and eligible candidates can apply online for IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 from 23rd November 2020. The direct link has been provided along with the requirements of the application form & steps to complete the form. Read further to know the details and links.
IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020
The online application for the Apprentice post is going to end on 19th December 2020. Candidates may also check the Important Points, Prerequisites, Link, and Steps to Apply Online for Apprentice posts. Candidates may start applying for the online application form. The online form has to be submitted through online mode only. Candidates are advised to fill the Online form before the last date to avoid last day website breakdown.
IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020: Overview
|IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020|
|Organization Name||Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)|
|Post||Apprentice (Technical & Non-Technical)|
|Starting Date||23rd November 2020|
|Closing Date||19th December 2020|
|Exam Date||03rd January 2021|
|Notification||Click Here To Download|
|Fee Payment Mode||Online|
IOCL Apprentice Vacancy Details
There are a total of 436 vacancies in IOCL Recruitment for Apprentice posts. Candidates can check state-wise vacancies in the notification given below.
|Jammu & Kashmir||06|
|Jammu & Kashmir||04|
IOCL Apprentice Eligibility Criteria
- Age Limit: (As of 30th November 2020)
Minimum: 18 Years
Maximum: 24 Years
Age Relaxation (Upper Age Limit):
OBC: 27 Years
SC/ST: 29 Years
- Educational Qualifications: Candidates Passed Class 10th/ 12th with ITI/ Diploma in Related Trade
Prerequisites of IOCL Apprentice Application Form 2020
- Educational Certificate.
- Work Experience Certificate.
- Domicile Certificate.
- Self Declaration.
- Caste/ PwD Certificate.
IOCL Apprentice Online Application
The online application form for the IOCL Apprentice Online Form is active on 23rd November 2020. Candidates must check their eligibility conditions before applying. They can check the online application link below.
IOCL Apprentice Online Application Link
To Apply Online for IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020
- Click on the IOCL Apprentice Recruitment link.
- As the new page opens, click on the blue color “Candidates Registration” on the left side of the page.
- Select the Sub Trade and Click the Apply Button of the post for which you want to apply.
- Enter your details to the best of your knowledge.
- After Registration, go to the Login Link.
- Fill the other credentials, upload required documents, and make payment
- Verify all the entered details of the form
- Click Submit button
Note to the candidates for submitting IOCL Apprentice Online Application form:
- The IOCL Apprentice Online form must be completed in all aspects.
- Verify all the details after submitting or uploading the related credentials.
- On the successful completion of your complete application, an auto-generated email message will be sent to your registered email-id.
- In case the email is not received by you please check/ensure that submission of Part-II of the Application has been made by you
- Payment is compulsory for all the candidates except for the exempted candidates. Without payment, the application is considered invalid.
Important Points for IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020:
- IOCL Apprentice Online Form is available between 23rd November to 19th December 2020, where the submission is only applicable through online mode. Candidates should apply for one unit. Print out of the application form needs to be kept with the candidate as that can be used during Document Verification
- Candidates should submit an active email ID and Phone number to get regular updates on IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020.
IOCL Apprentice Online Application Form stand invalid if:
- Providing wrong information in the application form
- Providing misleading information
- More than one application form is submitted by one candidate. Only one of the applications will be considered for the final submission.
- Non-submission of application fee
- Submission of IOCL Apprentice Application Form by post is not acceptable
Stay updated for upcoming notifications on IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020.