IOCL Recruitment 2020: Indian Oil Corporation Limited announced 505 IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021. Eligible candidates are invited to apply for IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021. Complete details regarding IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021, Vacancy, Apply Online available @ IOCL Careers. Interested candidates can refer IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 through the official webpage. Eligible individuals can start to file the IOCL Online Application process against IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 before the closing date.
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has recently announced the recruitment notification for the engagement of Apprentice posts. A total of 505 vacancies were announced throughout the state. A huge number of vacancies were announced. The recruitment has been conducted at the national level to select the eligible candidates. The IOCL Apprentice Apply Online link is get activated currently.Interested candidates shall refer to the official notification to know the prescribed eligibility criteria and recruitment process. The final date for the submission of the online application gets ends on February 26, 2021. Eligible candidates should submit their online application on or before the last date. Further details regarding the IOCL Apprentice PGT Recruitment 2021 are given below for your reference.
IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 – Overview
Name of an Organization – Indian Oil Corporation Limited
Recruitment Name – IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021
Job Role – Apprentice
Job Location – Various Locations
IOCL Apprentice Notification 2021: Important Dates
Date of publication – Activated Currently
Opening date for submission of online applications – 26th February 2021
Closing date for submission of online application – 14th March 2021
IOCL Apprentice Vacancy 2021:
This time the board has announced a total of 505 vacancies.
IOCL Apprentice Eligibility Criteria:
Age Limit: as on 31.01.2021
Minimum: 18 Years
Maximum: 24 Years
Relaxation of upper age limit to SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/PwBD candidates shall be extended as per Govt. guidelines.
For more details refer to the official notification
IOCL Apprentice Selection Process:
Selection shall be on the basis of performance of the candidates on the basis of marks obtained by them in the Written Test (Duration 90 Minutes) and meeting notified eligibility criteria.
The Written Test will comprise of 100 questions with Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) consisting of four option with one correct option. The questions would be bilingual i.e. English & Hindi.
Trade Apprentice – Accountant
• Generic Aptitude including Quantitative Aptitude – 30 Marks
• Reasoning Abilities – 30 Marks
• Basic English language Skills – 40 Marks
Trade Apprentice (Fitter / Electrician / Electronics Mechanic / Instrument Mechanic / Machinist) & Technician Apprentice (Mechanical / Electrical / Instrumentation / Civil / Electrical & Electronics / Electronics)
• Technical Acumen in relevant discipline – 40 Marks
• Generic Aptitude including Quantitative Aptitude – 20 Marks
• Reasoning Abilities – 20 Marks
• Basic English Language Skills – 20 Marks
Trade Apprentice (Data Entry Operator /Retail Sales Associate):
• Generic Aptitude – 30 Marks
• Reasoning Abilities – 30 Marks
• Basic English – 40 Marks
IOCL Apprentice Minimum Qualifying Marks:
The candidates will have to secure a minimum of 40% marks in the written test to qualify for the selection process. The minimum qualifying marks shall be 35% for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwBD categories against reserved positions.
Period of Apprenticeship Training:
1. 12 Months for all disciplines except
2. Trade Apprentice – Data Entry Operator (Fresher Apprentices) will be having 15 Months of training
3. Trade Apprentice – Retail Sales Associate (Fresher) will be having 14 Months of Training
IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021: Important Links
How to apply online for IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021?
- Candidates have to visit the official site of IOCL.
- On the home page, there is a link regarding the careers.
- Click on that you will be getting into the recruitment page.
- On that find the exact link regarding the apprentice recruitment.
- Click on that the official notification is get appeared on your screen.
- Refer to the notification to know the eligibility criteria and recruitment process.
- Start the online application process.
- Fill all the mandatory fields.
- Submit the online application on or before the last date.