Karur Vysya Bank Recruitment 2021: Karur Vysya Bank has released the recruitment notification on KVB Careers for the engagement of the Business Development Associate post. The number of vacancies to be recruited has not been mentioned in the notification. This recruitment will be done for various branch locations. The Karur Vysya Bank Recruitment 2021 Online Application Form gets activates from 18th August 2021. Interested candidates shall refer to the official notification to know the prescribed eligibility criteria and selection process. The final date for the submission of the application form is 30th September 2021. Eligible aspirants shall start to fill in the application form and should submit it on or before the last date. Here we have given the Karur Vysya Bank Recruitment 2021 Vacancy, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary & Application Form link complete details. So candidates kindly go through it.
Karur Vysya Bank Recruitment 2021 – Overview
|Name of an Organization||Bank of India|
|Recruitment Name||Bank of India Recruitment 2021|
|Job Role||Business Development Associate|
|Job Location||Various Locations|
|Selection Process||Personal Interview|
KVB Recruitment: Important Dates
All the candidates who are going to apply online for the post of Business Development Associate can refer to the table shown below:
|Organization||Karur Vysya Bank (KVB)|
|Recruitment Post||Business Development Associates for CASA Sales post|
|Job Type||Contract Basis|
|Selection Process||Personal Interview|
|Job Location||Selected candidates may be posted in the same city/area based on the vacancy position/requirement of candidates in the required city/area.|
|Opening Date of Online Application||August 23, 2021|
|Closing Date of Online Application||September 30, 2021|
|Website for Online Applicationfirstname.lastname@example.org|
Karur Vysya Bank Recruitment 2021: Important Links
Karur Vysya Bank Business Development Associate Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit: As of 31.08.2021
Minimum: 21 years
Maximum: 28 years
Candidates should have been born not earlier than 31.08.1993 and not later than 31.08.2000 (both days inclusive).
Educational & Essential Qualification:
Academic Qualification: As on 01.08.2021
a) Any candidate who has completed Under Graduate Degree (10+2+3 or 10+2+5 or 10+2+3+2 or 10+2+4) under a regular course from a college affiliated to a recognized University with 50% of marks and above.
b) Any Degree obtained through Correspondence or Open University is not eligible.
c) If the percentage of marks is in CGPA mode, the same should be converted into an equivalent percentage.
d) Candidates should be conversant in the Local language where he is posted.
e) Candidates should have a working knowledge of English.
f) Candidates should possess a valid driving license and a two-wheeler in their name.
g) Candidates with a minimum of 1-year experience in the sale of BFSI products are preferred.
Karur Vysya Bank Recruitment 2021: Selection Process
a. Screening of Candidates will be done by conducting a personal interview
b. Candidates will be called for a Personal Interview (Date of Interview and Venue will be informed by the Bank to the individual candidates through registered e-mail only).
c. Depending upon the number of vacancies, the Bank reserves the right to call for a Personal Interview.
KVB Careers: Remuneration & Agreement
1) The selected candidates will be appointed on a contract basis for a period of three years and the salary would be on a consolidated basis of Rs.18000/- onwards. Also eligible for performance-based incentive on monthly basis declared by the bank from time to time.
2) Depending upon the place of posting and experience, an increase in the quantum of consolidated pay may be considered.
B) Service Agreement: The selected candidates will be required to execute the Service Agreement (in Non-Judicial Stamp paper) upon joining the Bank undertaking to serve the Bank for a minimum period of 3 years.
KVB Business Development Associate Job Profile:
Job Description: Candidates appointed as Business Development Associate have to perform sales/marketing of Bank products.
KVB Careers: Pre-requisites for Applying Online:
Before applying online, candidates should keep ready the following:
1. Scanned (digital) image of Photograph and Signature. The size of the file should be of a maximum of 50 kb and in JPG format.
2. Candidate should have a valid personal mail ID and mobile Number
3. Qualification details / Certificate courses completed and the year of passing
4. Work Experience (Employer Name, Designation, From Date, To Date, Brief description of duties performed)
Please read the eligibility norms carefully. Fresher need not apply. Candidates with relevant experience / as per the norms only should apply.
How to apply online for Karur Vysya Bank Recruitment 2021?
- Candidates are required to apply online through the KVB Careers website. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
- On the home page, there is a link regarding the careers.
- Click on that you will be getting into the careers page.
- On that find the link Recruitment of Business Development Associate (on contract) for CASA Sales.
- Click on that the notification will get opened.
- Refer to the notification to know the prescribed eligibility criteria and selection process.
- Eligible candidates can log in – New User / Existing User.
- Start to fill in the online application form.
- Submit it successfully on or before the last date.
FAQ’s for KVB Recruitment 2021
Q1. What is the date for online registration for KVB Recruitment 2021?
Ans. The registration for KVB Recruitment 2021 starts from August 23, 2021 to September 30, 2021.
Q2. Am I eligible for the post of Business Development Associate (CASA sales)?
Ans. You are eligible for the post of Business Development Associate, if
Your age Limit is 21 to 28 years (as of 31.08.2021).
You hold a graduate or post-graduate degree from a recognized institute with 50% marks and above.
You have a minimum of 1 year of experience in sales of BFSI products.
Q3. What is the selection process for KVB Recruitment 2021?
Ans. The candidates will be selected through a Personal Interviews.
Sharing is caring!!