Konkan Railway Recruitment 2020: Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL), Maharashtra has invited the candidates for the recruitment against 58 government job vacancies for Technician-III/Electrical posts. The online registration begins on 28th October 2020 and will last till 07th November 2020. The interested and eligible candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria for the recruitment can apply for the post online from the direct link mentioned in the article below much before the last date.
Table of Contents
Konkan Railway Recruitment 2020: Overview
|Konkan Railway Recruitment 2020|
|Organisation Name||Konkan Railways Corporation Limited|
|Starting date to Apply||28th October 2020|
|Last Date to Apply||07 November 2020|
|Exam Date||December 2020 (tentative)|
Konkan Railway Recruitment 2020: Vacancies
Konkan Railway Recruitment 2020: Eligibility Criteria
Matriculation/SSLC plus ITI from recognized institutions of NCVT/SCVT in the trades of Electrician/Wireman/Mechanic HT, LT Equipment’s and Cable Jointing/Electronics Mechanic OR Matriculation/SSLC plus CCAA in the relevant trades.
The candidate should be of age group 18-33 years as on 01-01-2021. The upper age relaxation for SC/ST is 5 Yrs and OBC is 3 Yrs.
Konkan Railway Recruitment 2020 Application Fee
|Examination Fees for General Category||₹500/-|
|Examination Fees for SC/ST/Ex-Serviceman/Female /Minorities /Economically backward class.||₹250/-|
|Payment Mode||Online through internet banking or debit/credit cards|
Konkan Railway Recruitment Selection Process 2020
The selection process of Technician-III/Electrical at Konkan Railway will comprise of
- Written Test ( Marks)
- Personal Interview ( Marks)/ Group Discussion
- Skill Test/ Typing Test/ Driving Test
Konkan Railway Recruitment Exam Pattern 2020
- Duration: 90 Minutes
- Type of Questions: Objective type (Multiple Choice Questions)
- Number of Questions- 100
Konkan Railway Recruitment Syllabus 2020
- Common General Awareness- Mathematics; General Intelligence and Reasoning; General Science; General awareness on current affairs in Science & Technology, Sports, Culture, Personalities, Economics, Politics and other subjects of importance.
- Technical: The syllabus for the Technical Awareness shall comprise questions on the trade syllabus prescribed by Director General of Employment & Training (DGET)
Konkan Railway Recruitment 2020: Online Application Form
Click on the direct link below and fill up the required details to register yourself for the recruitment process. The candidates should read the instructions carefully before going further for the registration process as any mistake could get your application form rejected by the authority.
How to Apply for Konkan Railway Recruitment 2020?
- Candidates are advised to visit the official websites of KRCL @konkanrailway.com or click on the direct link provided below.
- Fill up the application form completely without errors as no correction shall be allowed after successful payment.
- Submit the application form and make payment for the registration.
- Take a printout of the computer-generated acknowledgment slip after successful payment and keep it safe for future reference.