LIC AAO Cut off 2023:
It is essential for the candidates to know the cut off marks from various years in order to have an idea about what is the score they should aim at for a selection in the LIC AAO recruitment.
- The Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) is expected to release a recruitment notice for the post of Assistant Administrative Officer in the coming months.
- There is a qualifying cut off for each paper of the examination and for each section as well.
- Candidates must know the qualifying cut off marks for all the papers and the previous years cut off marks to align their preparation accordingly.
- Please read through this article to know more about the LIC AAO Cut off marks.
How to Download LIC AAO Cut Off 2023?
Direct Link to Download LIC AAO Cut Off 2023 (To be Updated)
Follow the steps given below to check out the cut off marks for LIC AAO:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of LIC.
- Step 2: Click on the “Careers” tab at the bottom of the page.
- Step 3: Click on the link for LIC AAO Exam.
- Step 4: Click on LIC AAO Cut off marks.
- Step 5: Enter the Registration number and Password or the roll number and date of birth along with the captcha to log in.
- Step 6: You will be able to see the marks secured and the sectional and overall cut off marks.
LIC AAO Qualifying Marks For Preliminary Examination
The LIC AAO Examination has qualifying marks for each of the papers or sections in both the Preliminary and Main examinations. In the table given below, you will find the cut off from LIC AAO 2020:
|LIC AAO Cut Off 2020 Preliminary Exam|
LIC AAO Qualifying Marks for Main Examination
The qualifying cut off marks for each section of the LIC Main Examination will be different. Candidates must score the minimum qualifying marks in each of the sections in order to clear the main examination 2023. Check out the LIC AAO Main Examination Cut Off marks from the previous cycle:
|LIC AAO Cut Off 2020 Main Exam|
|General Knowledge & Current Affairs||27||30|
|For Generalist: Data Analysis & InterpretationFor Others: Professional Knowledge||40||45|
|Insurance & Financial Market Awareness||27||30|
|For Rajbhasha: Knowledge of LanguageFor Others: English Language (Letter writing & Essay)||9||1|
LIC AAO Cut Off For Interview
Candidates will have to score the minimum qualifying marks in the Interview. The Maximum Marks for the Interview of LIC AAO is 60 as per previous year. The same is to be expected for 2023.Check out the LIC AAO Interview Cut Off from the previous cycle.
|LIC AAO Cut Off 2020 Interview|
|Unreserved, EWS, OBC, PwBD||30|
LIC AAO Prelims Cut Off Marks 2019
The LIC AAO Prelims Cut Off will be different and it will also have an overall cut off. The table given below has the information of the LIC AAO Prelims Cut off marks 2019.
|Category||Reasoning Ability||Quantitative Aptitude||English Language||Overall Cut off|
LIC AAO Mains Cut Off 2019
The cut off marks for each section of the LIC Mains Examination will be different and it will also have an overall cut off. The table given below has the information of the LIC AAO Mains Cut off marks 2019.
|Category||Reasoning Ability||General Knowledge, Current Affairs||Professional Knowledge||Insurance and Financial Market Awareness||English Language||Overall Cut Off|
LIC AAO Final Cut Off 2019
The final result of the LIC AAO will be published on the basis of merit, which is, the marks obtained by the candidates in Mains and the Personal Interview. The Final cut off marks for LIC AAO Examination 2019 has been given below.
|Category & Overall Cut off||Interview||Final Cut Off (Mains & interview)|
LIC AAO Final Cut Off 2016
|2.||GK & Current Affairs||10.25||6.00||6.00||6.00||6.00||6.00|
|6.||Total Weighted Score||255.75||250.50||233.00||203.50||226.75||211.75|
|7.||Interview –Qualifying Marks||30||30||27||27||*||*|
|8.||CUT OFF – final selection(Online test + Interview)||306.00||290.75||276.00||246.00||274.75||255.25|
Factors Affecting LIC AAO Cut Off Marks
Factors that affect the LIC AAO Cut Off are:
- The performance of the candidates appearing in each section of the LIC AAO Exam.
- The category of the candidates as the cut off varies for each category of candidates.
- The difficulty level of the Question Paper set by the board.
- The previous years cut off marks also play a minor role in determining the current year’s cut off marks.
LIC AAO Cut Off 2023: FAQs
Q. What is the cut off for the LIC AAO Preliminary Examination 2023?
Ans: The LIC AAO Preliminary Examination 2023 Cut Off will be released after the exam is conducted.
Q. Where can I find the LIC AAO Cut Off for the previous recruitments?
Ans: We have listed the LIC AAO Cut Offs from previous recruitments above in the article. Candidates can also check out the previous year cut offs on the official LIC website.
Q. When will the LIC AAO Cut Off be released?
Ans: The LIC AAO Cut Off is released with the result of each phase of the recruitment process.