LIC Assistant Salary 2023: LIC Assistant is one of the most demanding insurance jobs for which lakhs of candidates try their luck every year due to the lucrative LIC Assistant salary. LIC Assistant has been well-known for providing its employees with numerous benefits along with a good salary package. In this article, we will give all the relevant details about the salary structure for the LIC Assistant growth, job profile, perks, allowances, etc.
LIC Assistant Salary 2023
The LIC Assistant salary is exceptionally good in comparison to other joining level job profiles in the banking sector & insurance sectors. The Life Insurance Corporation of India is the largest Insurance company in India. Hence, LIC Assistant is one of the most demanding entry-level jobs in the country. So it is advisable for aspirants to start preparing for LIC assistant without wasting a single minute.
LIC Assistant Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2023
LIC Assistant Salary 2023: Salary Structure
The LIC assistant salary is quite decent. Aspirants looking for their future in this field must be curious to know about the salary of LIC Assistant Here we have given below the salary structure of LIC Assistant 2023.
|LIC Assistant Salary Structure|
|Period||LIC Assistant Basic Salary||Increment|
|Every Year for 1 Years||14435/-||840/-|
|Every Year for The Next 2 Years||15275/-||915/-|
|Every Year for The Next 5 Years||17105/-||1030/-|
|Every Year for The Next 2 Years||22225/-||1195/-|
|Every Year for The Next 3 Years||24645/-||1455/-|
|Every Year for The Next 2 Years||29010/-||1510/-|
|Every Year for The Next 5 Years||32030/-||1610/-|
LIC Assistant Salary 2023 Perks and Allowances
The LIC Assistant’s salary is not just limited to the pay scale. Various other perks and allowances are provided to the employee, which makes it a major reason for attraction for Candidates across the country. Apart from these, there are other perks & allowances
- Cash Medical Benefit
- Group Medi-claim
- Group Personal Accident Insurance
- Group Insurance
- Vehicle Loan (2-wheeler) as per rules
- Graduation Increment
- House Rent Allowance & City Compensatory Allowance
- Defined Contributory Pension
LIC Assistant Salary 2023: Job Profile
It is also important for candidates aspiring to appear for LIC Assistant Exam 2023 to know about the job profile of the LIC Assistant. The responsibilities of LIC Assistant include the following:
- LIC Assistants are responsible to perform various duties of Clerical Staff ranging from Cashier, Single Window operators, to Customer Service Executives, etc.
- Assistants manage cash counters, processing and sanctioning or disbursement of files assigned by the Assistant manager.
- They must also perform back-office work, Account related work, and recovery as per the work assigned by the manager.
- They must also dispense with customer grievances.
- LIC assistants have to be responsible for processing and reviewing insurance documentation and ensuring that all documents are complete.
- They are required to Manage Sales documents & other documents related to policies, claims, settlements, accounts, etc.
- The LIC Assistants have to handle online/ offline transactions.
LIC Assistant Salary 2023: Career Growth
Working in the insurance sector can provide you very different career prospects. Once appointed as Assistant shall be on probation for a period of six months from the date of appointment which can be extended up to one year. It is only after the successful completion of the probation period, the Trainees are to be appointed to their respective positions.LIC assistants are also transferred to other departments depending upon internal requirements as well as the interest of the employees. Employees get promotions based on their years of experience and performance. Employees may also give Departmental examinations and get promoted to higher posts.