Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment 2021: India Post invites online applications from 10th passed candidates for selection and engagement to the following posts of Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) in Maharashtra Postal Circle. India post recently published the Maharashtra Postal job notification [ESTT/4-1/GDS ONLINE ENGAGEMENT/3RD CYCLE/2021] on 27.04.2021 for India post-GDS vacancy 2021. As per the Maharashtra Post Office Recruitment notification, overall 2428vacancies are allocated for this recruitment and division-wise vacancy details are given in the official notification. Applicants who are seeking central govt jobs in Maharashtra can make the online registration from 27.04.2021 to 26.05.2021.
India Post is a government of India agency, executing postal services in India. It has been providing postal services since 1854. Headquarter of India Post is located in Sansad Marg, New Delhi. There are more than 4 lakhs employees are working in the department of Posts around the country. There are 22 postal circles in India. Maharashtra Postal Circle is one of the postal circles in India. Its headquarters is located in Mumbai, Maharashtra now. Maharashtra Postal Circle provides services such as Letter post, parcel service, EMS, delivery, freight forwarding, third-party logistics, and deposit account.
Details of Maharashtra Post Office Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||India Post – Maharashtra Postal Circle|
|Advertisement Number||ESTT/4-1/GDS ONLINE ENGAGEMENT/3RD CYCLE/2021|
|Job Name||Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||27.04.2021|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||26.05.2021|
|Official Website||www.indiapost.gov.in/ www.appost.in|
Eligibility Criteria for Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) Vacancy
- Applicants must have pass Secondary School Examination/ 10th Std from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidates’ age limit should be 18 to 40 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
- Maharashtra Postal selection will be based on merit list.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.100 for UR/OBC/EWS Male /trans-man candidates and no fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Female /trans-woman candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via online or offline (any Head Post Office or other identified Post Offices).
Steps to apply online for MH Post Office Recruitment 2021 Notification
- Go to the official website post. in.
- Find the advertisement for Maharashtra Postal Circle, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Back to the page, find apply link.
- If you are a new user, you have to make registration otherwise you may log in to your account then start to apply.
- Enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally, click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE|