NABARD Grade A Handwritten Declaration 2022: The National Bank of Agriculture and Rural Development has released the recruitment under the NABARD Grade A Notification. This year the NABARD has released a total of 162 vacancies for Grade A & B posts. The apply online link gets activates from 17th July 2021.
The final date to submit the online application is 31st July. So candidates who are interested and eligible should submit the online application along with the required fee within the last date. Before applying, those who meet the requirements and find this recruiting interesting should review the information on the NABARD Grade A Handwritten Declaration 2022 offered here. The candidates’ candidacy may be terminated if the NABARD Grade A Handwritten Declaration 2022 is not written by them. The NABARD Grade A Handwritten Declaration 2022 sample format, size, and dimensions are all included here.
Table of Contents
NABARD Grade A Handwritten Declaration 2022:
One of the important things which are required while applying online for NABARD Grade-A is a handwritten declaration. Most of the candidates are having doubts about how to write and upload a handwritten declaration. In order to give clarity, here we are sharing the NABARD Grade A Handwritten Declaration format. Candidates before starting the application process, kindly go through this article once or twice, get in-depth knowledge and then start to fill in the application process.
The format of NABARD Grade A Handwritten Declaration is as follows
“I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true, and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
- The above-mentioned handwritten declaration has to be in the candidate’s handwriting and in English only. If it is written by anybody else or in any other language, the application will be considered invalid.
- In the case of candidates who cannot write, may get the text of the declaration typed and put their left-hand thumb impression (if not able to sign also) below the typed declaration and upload the document as per specifications.
NABARD Grade A Handwritten Declaration 2022 Size
In the table given below, candidates can check the specifications required for the documents needed to be uploaded while filling out the NABARD Grade A online application form 2022.
|NABARD Grade A Handwritten Declaration 2022 Size|
|Name Of The Document||Width & Height||File Size||File type|
|Hand Written Declaration 2022||800 x 400 pixels||50 KB – 100 KB||jpg / jpeg|
Guidelines for NABARD Grade A Handwritten Declaration:
- The applicant has to write the declaration in English only clearly on white paper with black ink.
- The signature left thumb impression, and handwritten declaration should be of the applicant and not by any other person.
- Handwritten declaration in CAPITAL LETTERS shall NOT be accepted.
- File type: jpg / jpeg.
- Dimensions: 800 x 400 pixels in 200 DPI (Preferred for required quality) i.e 10 cm * 5 cm (Width * Height).
- IBPS RRB Handwritten declaration 2021 File Size: 50 KB – 100 KB.
NABARD Grade A Handwritten Declaration 2022 Uploading procedure
NABARD Grade A Handwritten Declaration 2022 uploading procedure is provided below.
- Candidates should use the separate link provided for handwritten declaration when completing the online application.
- You should click the “Upload Handwritten declaration” button.
- On your smartphone, choose the handwritten declaration image you saved.
- Next, select “Open/Upload.”
- An error message will appear if the file size and format are not correct.
- Verify the image’s quality by looking at the preview. The candidate should upload a clear image if the image is not clear.
NABARD Grade A Handwritten Declaration 2022: FAQs
Q. How do I write a handwritten declaration for NABARD?
A. Candidates should write the NABARD Grade A Handwritten Declaration 2022 on white paper with black ink in the format specified in this article.
Q. What should be written in the handwritten declaration for NABARD?
A. In the NABARD Grade A Handwritten Declaration 2022, candidates should write the declaration in their own handwriting as specified in the official notification.