Table of Contents
NABARD Grade B Officer Mains Questions & Analysis – 28 July 2019
National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development – NABARD, has conducted Phase 2 (Main Examination) of Grade B Officer Recruitment today i.e. 28th July 2019. In this blog, we are going to provide our readers with the list of NABARD Grade B Officer Mains Questions (Memory-Based) along with the basic analysis of the exam.
Most of the questions were based on government schemes related to agriculture and allied activities. Some questions were census and different indexes. Before looking at all the topics on which NABARD Grade B Officer Mains Questions (Memory-Based) were asked let us have a look at the NABARD Grade B Officer – Main Exam Pattern and the overall difficulty level of the exam first -:
NABARD Grade A Officer Phase 2 (Mains) Exam Pattern
Main Examination will be online and will be a mix of MCQ and descriptive pattern.
|Paper 1||English (Descriptive)||100||90 mins|
|Paper 2||Economic and Social Issues and Agri. and Rural Development (with focus on Rural India) – MCQ||100||90 mins|
|Paper 3||Development Economics, Statistics, Finance & Management – MCQ||100||90 mins|
NABARD Grade B Officer Mains 2019 – the Difficulty level
Similar to the Grade A Officer Mains, The NABARD Grade B Officer Main Examination’s was also of a higher Difficulty level. Especially the ESI and ARD paper was tough.
NABARD Grade B Officer Mains Questions – 28 July 2019
Following is the list of memory-based 1 marker questions and the topics (on which questions) were asked in today’s paper -:
- Mission Indra Dhanush
- Priority Sector Lending for Agriculture
- The incubation period of a chicken (bird)
- Which Ministries were merged to form the Jal-Shakti Ministry?
- Banana budding
- Potato plants are affected by which Pest?
- As per the SECC, How many income tax households?
- Question on Sugamya Scheme of MP Govt.
- Disease-causing organisms
- Census – English primary language
- Census – highest gender literacy gap in which state?
- Parturition in sheep
- Devolution index
- One of the Factors considered for State of the population report
- Which Country has the Largest flower market?
- NAPS – National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme is administered by?
NABARD Grade B Officer Mains Questions – Passages
Following is the List of Passages topics asked in the Exam -:
- E-Governance (Questions: About 2nd Phase, First Phase Start, New feature in 3rd Phase, etc.)
- Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (Question: GDP Contribution Target, RBI committee, etc.)
- Freshwater aqua (Questions: Which State Has the Highest Fresh Water Aqua, Share in Agriculture, etc.)
- Smart cities mission (Questions: Scheme Name, Ministry responsible, features, etc.)
- National SC/ST Hub (NSSH) Scheme
- Agri schemes in the budget
- Poverty and growth schemes
That is all from us in this blog on NABARD Grade B Officer Mains Questions (Memory based) and Analysis. We will update this blog with more questions and other information as we get them. Keep Visiting this page for more Bank Exam updates and Study Material