NHB Admit Card 2022: The National Housing Bank has released the NHB Admit Card on the official website of NHB on 10th February 2022. All those candidates who have applied for the recruitment of 19 vacancies of Assistant Manager (Scale I), DY Manager (Scale II), and Regional Manager (Risk Manager) can now download their NHB Admit Card 2021 for the written exam. The NHB exam is scheduled to be held on 27th February 2022. The direct link and steps to download NHB Admit Card are given below.
NHB Admit Card 2022 Out
NHB Admit Card 2021 is out by National Housing Bank on 10th February 2022. All the candidates who were interested and applied for the NHB Recruitment can download NHB Admit Card and check the exam date on which the NHB exam is scheduled to be held on 27th February 2022.
NHB Admit Card 2022: Important Dates
Check all the important dates of the NHB Admit Card 2022 from the table given below.
|NHB Recruitment 2021: Important Dates|
|NHB Admit Card 2022||10th February 2022|
|Last date to download NHB Call letter||27th February 2022|
|NHB Exam Date 2022||27th February 2022|
NHB Admit Card Link
NHB Admit Card 2022 link has been active on 10th February 2022. All the candidates who were waiting for the NHB Admit Card 2021 can download their Admit Card for NHB 2022 written examination from the link given below. Candidates need to have a registration number/roll number and password/date of birth to download their NHB Call Letter. The last date to download NHB Admit Card 2022 is 27th February 2022.
How Can I Download NHB Admit Card 2021?
- Visit the official website of the National Housing Bank @nhb.org.in
- visit the opportunities segment
- Click on “Assistant Manager (Scale I), DY Manager (Scale II), and Regional Manager (Risk Manager) – 2022”
- Then click on “Download e-Call Letter(NHB Admit Card 2022)”
- You can also download the information handout.
Important Instructions Mentioned in the Information Handout
- You must bring you to admit card in hard copy along with a passport size photograph pasted on it.
- After Aarogya Setu status is displayed at the entry gate, candidates will be required to switch off their mobile phones, and deposit it at the designated location, to be collected while exiting.
- Please bring the call letter with your photograph affixed thereon, currently valid Photo identity proof in original and a photocopy of the same ID proof which you bring in original – THIS IS ESSENTIAL. This call letter along with photocopy of photo identity proof duly stapled together are to be submitted at the end of the exam by putting it in the designated drop-box
- It is compulsory to wear mask gloves, bring a personal transparent water bottle. You can also carry your hand sanitizer.