GA Questions asked in SSC CGL Exam 2023: SSC CGL (Combined Graduate Level) is considered to be one of the biggest examinations to be conducted for graduate students in India. SSC conducts SSC CGL every year to recruit staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in its Subordinate Offices. It is a great opportunity for the candidates looking forward to the reputed organization.
In this article, we will provide you with a comprehensive guide to GA questions asked in the SSC CGL Exam 2023. We will explore various aspects of the GA section, including question types, important topics, preparation strategies, and valuable tips to boost your performance. Whether you are a first-time SSC CGL aspirant or someone aiming to improve your GA skills, this guide will equip you with the necessary knowledge and techniques to excel in this competitive examination.
Table of Contents
GA Questions Asked in SSC CGL Exam 2023
The SSC CGL Tier 1 exam was comprised of four sections- English, General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, and Reasoning Ability. GA and GK are the scoring topics for the candidates who have brushed their current affairs on point. The total number of questions asked in GA and GK is 50 for 100 marks. Each section comprises 25 questions. In this article, we are providing you with SSC CGL Tier 1 questions asked on the 14th July to 27th July 2023 exam for General Awareness and General Knowledge.
SSC CGL Exam Analysis 2023: General Awareness 17 July 2023
- First Draft of the Indian Constitution
- Question on Part 9B
- Isotope of Iodine
- Vitamins and their source
- Question related to the salary of Judge of the Supreme Court
- Article 148
- Modern History
- Polity- 2 Questions
- Current Affairs 2021-22
- Medieval History
- Starch Related Question
SSC CGL General Awareness Questions: 14th July 2023
Check the list of questions asked from the GA section in the first shift of the SSC CGL Exam conducted on 14th July 2023.
- Who was the guest of Republic Day 2023?
- Vitamin Related Question
- Article 14 related quetion
- President Related Article
- Dance form asked
- Question Related to G20
- Questions asked from Sports
- Question from Niti Aayog 2015
- Question-related to India’s Ranking
- Question asked from Battle of Chanderi
- Kanchenjunga Belt.
- Article 143
- One question asked from Uniform Civil Code.
- One question related to article 44-UCC
- One question from Noble Prize 2001
- One Question asked related to TAPI Basin
- Who is the Father of the Indian Constitution
- Art and Culture- 2 Questions
- Article 31
- Citizenship comes under which article?
- One question from Blue Green Algae
- Economics- 1 Questions
- Census 2011
SSC CGL 2022 All Shift Gk Questions
SSC CGL GA GK Questions Asked on 9th December 2022
- Who established Kathak Dance Academy in Pune
- Current Affairs of last 3-4 months
- 2 yojana related questions
- 1 question related to Sea route
- 1 question related to Writ
- 3 questions related to Dance
- Which principle is given by Driac Paul
- Gaylussae law is given in which year
- 1 question related to India’s discovery
SSC CGL GA GK Questions Asked on 8th December 2022
- Current Affairs 3-4 ques (slightly difficult)
- Padmashri award related 1 ques
- Padma Vibhushan
- Music related 1 ques
- Mountain-related 1 ques
- Island-related 1 ques
- Amonkar related ques
- Sarojani Naidu accompanied Mahatma Gandhi in which revolution?
- Article related ques
- Right to education-related ques
- Polity 2-3 ques
- Andaman Nicobar related ques(Geography)
- Chemical Formula in Chemistry
SSC CGL GA GK Questions Asked on 7th December 2022
- Current Affairs 3-4 ques
- Lieutenant Governor of Delhi
- T20 world cup of Women will be in?
- CAG related ques
- Chola Dynasty related ques
- Light related ques
- Tabla Player related ques (Grammy Award)
- Yojana related ques
- Full form of CPCL
- AGI Related ques
- 2-year economic plan
- Voting age 21 to 18 years in which year?
- Botany 1 ques
- Daily use coal name?
- Mariana Trench related ques
SSC CGL GA GK Questions Asked on 6th December 2022
- IPL 1st match in which City?
- Article 360 (A)
- Andhra Pradesh new year Ugadi related ques
- Orissa dance form
- DRDO Chairman
- West Bengal Education scheme related 1 ques
- Battle of Plassey
- Wet Land related ques+
SSC CGL GA GK Questions Asked on 5th December 2022
- Bharatnatyam related ques (Rukamnidevi Arundale)
- What is the use of Photography?
- Article 143
- East India Company-related ques (Charter Act)
- Delhi Sultanate related ques
- Borax Chemical
- New CDS of India
- Article 1 ques
- Dance related 1 more ques
- Which of the following is a non-metal group in the periodic table?
- Carboxylic Group
- 1 Question on East India Company
- Classical Dance- 2 Questions
- Supreme Court- 1 Question
- Qustion on Ribosome
- Padma Vibhushan (Dance)
- Perfect score to win tennis
- Monal bird is related to which species
- Question on Article 110
- Newly appointed CDS
- Seed Scheme is related to which state?
- Awards received by Raghunath Mohapatra
- Highest rice producing country
- Which state becomes 1st Paperless Assembly
SSC CGL GA GK Questions Asked on 2nd December 2022
- Chanderi Battle-related question
- Current Affairs 4-5 questions
- Who is the CM of Karnataka?
- Superior Lake is situated in?
- Common Wealth Games 2018 was held in which city? Shrestha Scheme-related question
- Chloroform chemical formula
- Biology related 1 ques (Animal Kingdom)
- CAG (Number of a member of the Board)
- The Hornbill festival is celebrated for how many days
- Sarhul festival is celebrated in which season
- What is the time duration of the census
- Accommodation bill was passed in which year
- Question-related to revenue deficit
- Fit India Day
- Dance related question
- Vice-President- 4 statements chose the correct one
- Tobacco related ques
- Marble, which forms of calcium
- Indian musician Baba Allaudin Khan is from which state?
- GDP related question
- Who played shehnai for the first time in Red fort?
- Fundamental duties are present in which part of our constitution?
- Who set up English factory near hugli river in 1665?
- How many lets are allowed in table tennis?
- Roshan Kumari is associated with which dance form
- Ghazni was the contemporary of which Chola Rular
- Venue of Youth Olympic Games 2022
- What was the profession of Dadabhai Naoroji?
- Smallest populated state according to census 2011?
- Ammendment – 73rd & 74th
- Sahitya Academy Award
- Padma Shri Award- 2011
- Who is the Chief Minister of Meghalaya?
- What is the unit of Current?
- Limestone Formula
- Question from Chalukya Reign
- Question from Delhi Sultanate
- Question related to President
- Economy- E commerce related question
SSC CGL GA GK Questions Asked on 1st December 2022
- What is the capital of Norway?
- Who has written the book named “Playing it in my way”
- From which country, India has recently brought Cheetah
- Which is the biggest continent in the world
- Where is Minakshi Temple situated
- One question related to the Battle of Panipat
- What is the dimension of India’s National Flag?
- Last Battle of Baber?
- Nipun Pariyojana
- Father of genetics
- One question related to Article 32
- The theme of International Yoga Day 2022
- Swami Ram Krishan Paramhans mission is based on
- Brahma Samaj
- Train to Pakistan
- Vayu doot airlines started in which year?
- One question asked from the Dance form
- Who is the winner of the Ranji Trophy
- One question from Planning Commission
- President Murmu belongs to which tribe?
- The chemical formula of Lime
- What is the name of the process of burning coal
- Khalsa Panth memorable day is celebrated
- What is Parliament?
- One question from the Attorney General of India.
- One Question asked by Major Dhyaanchand Award
- The G-20 summit was held in which country?
- Book and author 1 ques
- Vice President’s Election one ques
- One question related to 5-year plan
- What is the SI unit of acceleration?
- Who is the Current Chief Minister of Chhatisgarh?
- Who is the Chairperson of SEBI?
- Who is the chief minister of Bihar?
- Which is highly reactive than copper?
- Formula of Lime & Soda
- Which is highly reactive than copper?
- Kudumbashree festival is celebrated in which state?
Previous Year GA Questions Asked in SSC CGL Exam 2022
The SSC CGL General Awareness questions that were asked in yesterday & today’s paper are provided below. Most of the questions from the current affairs section were asked in the last 8 months duration. This section is important from the scoring perspective. The candidates who prepare for this to score more can get the advantage of scoring more in less time. Most questions in today’s exam were based on current affairs these questions have been listed from the review of the candidates who appeared in the exam.
SSC CGL GA GK Questions Asked on 13 April 2022
One question from GDP 2021-22.
Union Budget Fiscal deficit investment-related question.
Who got the Golden goalkeeper award 2019?
Who got the first CK Naidu Award?
Panchayat amendment comes under which article?
Mostly questions from 2021 Current Affairs.
What is the amount of NSP scholarship?
What is the growth rate of India in 2021-22?
Dantidurg is a founder of?
SSC CGL GA GK Questions Asked on 12 April 2022
- Which Heritage site belongs to Haryana?
- What percentage of the world is ocean?
- Who is the Asian cricket council president?
- What will be Asian Game 2030 venue?
- In 1328 India was invaded by which dynasty?
- Which of the following is a part of plant?
- Who got Nobel Prize 2020 in Literature?
- 100th amendment was done by whom?
- Hima Das is the brand ambassador of which of the following company?
- Kalbeliya Dance belongs to which state?
- Taimur invaded in which reign of Dynasty?
- Ozone is the allotrope of?
- There were 2 questions from medieval history.
- Who is the king of Raashtrkoot Vansh?
- What is the reason behind sweating?
- Which disease can’t be cured by Vaccine?
- One question asked from Gravitation.
- Nephron is the unit of?
- Who got Peace Prize in 2021?
- Mountain range is situated in which state?
- Which player became DSP of Assam?
SSC CGL GA GK Questions Asked on 11 April 2022
- By which phenomenon Rainbow formed?
- Which is the smallest bone in Human Body? [Ans-> Stapes]
- What is the weight of kidney? [Ans-> between 120 grams and 150 grams]
- Sati pratha was abolished in which year? [Ans-> December 4, 1829]
- Insulin related question
- One question from Number of Chromosomes
- One question related to Blood Pressure
- Which Indian satellite failed?
- Which of the following is not included in UNESCO list? [options-> Tajmahal, Red Fort, Charminar] [Ans-> Charminar]
- When was Morley Minto Sudhar held? [Ans-> 1909]
- What is the average weight of human heart? [Ans-> 245 g]
- Which dynasty was the first to choose Delhi as capital? [Ans-> Slave Dynasty]
- In which of the following states Buffalo Race is organised? [Ans-> Karnataka]
- Justice NV Ramana belongs to which state? [Ans-> Andhra Pradesh]
- Which of the following city is located on the bank of Krishna River?
- Which of the following is monosaccharides?
- Who is the author of Poverty and Un British Rule in India? [Ans->Dadabhai Naoroji]
- Election Commission of India Operates under which article of the Indian constitution?[Ans->Article 324]
- Musi River is the tributary of?[Ans->Krishna River]
- One question is related to PM Aasha Scheme.
- One question from 1931 Indian National Congress Meeting.
- NIP Stands for- [Ans->National infrastructure pipeline]
- One question on Income tax slab
- What we call the process of cleaning the water?[Ans->water purification]
- Vehicle motors will tear due to presence of which element?[Ans->]
- What is the chemical name of CH3CH2OH?[Ans->ethanol]
- One question on festival held in kerala.[Ans->]
- What is bad soil?[Ans->]
- How much percentage increased in Health Infrastructure Budget compared to the previous year?[Ans->1.2% to 2.5% of GDP]
- Who was the winner of the Indian Super League?[Ans->Hyderabad FC]
- Who is the CM of Uttarakhand?[Ans->Pushkar Singh Dhami]
- British East India Company captured the French Company in which year?[Ans->]
- National Emblem was adopted in which year?[Ans->26 January 1950]
- Who has invented urea?[Ans->Friedrich Wöhler]
- Who has invented vitamins?[Ans->Casimir Funk]
- One question related to PETA 2021.[Ans->]
- Question-related to Article 51(A)?[Ans->]
- Who is the author of the book “The Shine”?[z zAns->]
- Who is the IMF’s chief economic advisor?[Ans->]
- Battle of Chanderi was fought between?[Ans->]Pierre-Olivier Gourinchas
- In which country white mountain range is present?[Ans->United States]
- Konark temple was built by[Ans-Narasimhadeva !>]
- World Water Day observed on which date[Ans->22 March]
- Qutub Uddin Aibak died while playing-[Ans->Polo]
- Partition of Bengal in which year-[Ans-> 1905]
- White mountain range located in which country?[Ans->]
- Chandragupta Maurya Darbar[Ans->]
- Jan Dhan Yojna started in which year?[Ans->2014]
- High court of Andaman and Nicobar[Ans->Calcutta High Court]
- Lata Mangeskar relsted question[Ans->]
- Who was the winner of the Indian Super League?[Ans->Hyderabad FC]
- GDP related question
Questions Asked in SSC CGL Exam 2021:
24th August All Shift
- Rangbhoomi Novel is written by?
- Which Mughal Ruler is known as alamgir?
- World Leprosy Day is celebrated on?
- Swamitva Yojna under which ministry?
- Which is the largest union territory of India wrt area?
- 16 Yards hit is associated with?
- Which state does not share a border with Bangladesh?
- Which award is given in the field of Science and technology?
- When was the Arjuna award given in sports started?
- What does A stands for in SAGY scheme?
- Atranjikhera archeological site is at?
- Black Fever beacuse of?
- Water is formed by reaction of which with hydrogen?
- Which sultanate was ruled by the Sharqi Dynasty?
- Who is the general secretary of the communist party of India as of Jan 2021?
- When does Mughal Empire established by Babur?
- Which article states that India will have one Vice President?
- Veer Surendra Sai is associated with which state?
- What is a wave caused by an earthquake called?
- In Dec 2020 Mizoram Launched Love Brigade to Create Awareness for which of the following?
- Ruia Gold Cup is related to which sport?
- distribution of power between center and state is under which article?
- Who is elected as Vice President of Asia Pacific Broadcasting Union (ABU)?
- CEO of National Health Authority?
- Synonyms- Leverage
23rd August All Shift
- Who is the author of “English Teacher”
- Match of the following of musicians
- Sound of animals-> odd one out
- What is the chemical symbol of magnesium?
- One question from Wavelength.
- Which of the following disease is not caused by the virus? Ebola, aids
- “Andal” it is related to which part of India?
- A tight grip is related to which sport? [tennis, badminton, squash & cricket]
- Tomb of Shershah Suri is at?
- Which cities are connected by NH1?
- Full form of ICAO?
- Kalbeliya dance is from which state?
- 1st rank in Happiness Index?
- Tuhfat-ul-Muwahhidin is written by?
- Cockroach take a breath from
- One question from Forest Act
- One question from Cell elongation
- One question related to Ashoka
SSC CGL Tier-I Shift 1 Exam Analysis for General Awareness:20th August
This section is important from the scoring perspective. The candidates who prepare for this to score more can get the advantage of scoring more in less time. The questions may be based on static or current affairs. Let us check the questions asked in the 1st shift of 20th August 2021.
Most of the questions were asked from the Current Affairs of January 2021.
- Which Dynasty was overthrown by Chandragupta?
- Which tiger reserve was awarded with the international TX.2 award?
- Minister of Information and Broadcasting?
- Lezim dance is of which state?
- Alivardi Khan was Nawab of?
- When did the battle of Imphal take place?
- In which field Rajnikanth Devidas Shroff has been given Padma Bhushan 2021?
- Who has been awarded the Global Goalkeeper Award By the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation in 2019?
- When was Rajya Sabha Formed?
- Who has broken Michael Schumacher’s record for most wins in F1 history?
- Sandalwood found in which type of forest?
- Who has become the national champion of table tennis for the 9th Consecutive time?
- Which Malayalam Movie has been nominated for Oscars?
- What is the boiling point of water?
- Rajagopalcari belongs to which state?
- Gender Park is situated in which State?
- Where is NAKU La Pass located?
- Most catch by Indian cricketer without wicketkeeper?
- Climate Change Event 2020 was held in which country?
- Goa was separated from Daman & Diu comes under which article?
- One question related to Freshwater scheme
- Emergency comes under which article?
- Kolkata Adhiveshan was held in which year?
- What is the SI unit of electric current?
- Gonad gland is located in?
18th August All Shift
- International Paragliding Festival is celebrated in which state?
- anchar lake is in?
- jadopatia is which type of art?
- Which of the following is not a member of the UN?
- Article 21A is related to?
- National Award for best electoral Practices 2020 is given to which state?
- Global Innovation Index 2020 India’s rank?
- Tripura foundation day is celebrated on?
- Swasthya Sathi Health Insurance Scheme was started by which state?
- Who is called Nepolean of India?
- Who Founded Indian Association in 1876?
- Present Lok Sabha Speaker?
- When was Deccan riot Started?
- One question from Arjuna Award.
- What is the full form of SAGY?
- Atranjikhera is located in which state?
- One question from Vijay Pitaka.
- One question from Sharqi Dynasty
- One question from Arunachal Pradesh.
- Which festival is celebrated in Bashar Region?
- Which of the following disease are caused by Bacteria?
- World hypocrisy day is celebrated on which date?
- Bangladesh state sharing its borders with?
- Largest Union Territories.
- Award for Science & Tech
- What is the SI unit of Substance
- One question related to Alamgir
- One question asked from H2O
- IPR 1956 formed in which sector
- Swamitva was launched in which year?
- One question from Kolkata port trust.
- Bombay Stocks Exchange deals with the gold and —–
- Formation day of Rajya Sabha
- Which of the following is not the absorption roots
- In January 2021 who was the Information and Broadcasting Minister?
- Which Tiger Reserve has been awarded by TX2
- Question-related to Vedas
- Sandalwood trees are grown in which forest
- When has Japan invaded Imphal?
- Type of forest was asked
- What is the collection of hymns in Vedas called?
- x^2-5root2x+1=0, then find the value of [x^3+(1/x^3)]/[x^2+1]=?
- TanR=1/3 then find the value of [secP(cosR+sinP)]/[cosecR(sinR-cosecP)]
- x+y+z=1, xy+yz+zx=xyz=-4, then find the value of x^3+y^3+z^3=?
- 6/4 of [3-4/6*(13-10)]-2*15/6*6]
- (5x^2-(1/x))^3, find its constant term?
- tanA=root5, fint [cosec^2A+sec^2A]/cosec^2A-sec^2A]=?
17th August All Shift
- What is the scientific name of Mango?
- Who is the chairman of the Central film Industry?
- What is the record of goals in FIFA 2018?
- Currents Affairs Dec 2020 and January 2021
- Other name of Ratnakar in ramayana
- Skoch award given to which ministry?
- First atomic research center in India?
- Who translated Mahabarata into Sanskrit?
- RBI’s Head Quarter is located at?
- Which of the following didn’t received Padam Vibhusan in 2021?
- Which is the state animal of Assam?
- From Economics, utility-related law questions asked
- Which of the following was not a Loksabha member?
- Who is the Indian Hockey team Captain
- Mahavir is related to which religion?
- Chronological order of Dandi March, Noncorporation Movement, Jalilawala Bagh Movement?
- Hindi is the official Language of India comes under which article?
- According to article 170, the Legislative Assembly of a State shall consist of not more than__ and not less than____ members
- One question from “The Light of Asia” poem
- Who is the vice chief of defense
- Who is the present chairman of the Athletics Federation of India?
- World no 1 badminton player female 2019
- Who is the chairman of the Asian Cricket Council?
- FIFA 2022 world cup venue
- Bhitarkanika National Park is situated in which state?
- Which of the following is not greenhouse gas?
- In which article Devnagari has been included
- In a triangle ABC, AD is angle Bisector.AC=21,BC=11.BD is 3 cm less than DC. Find AB?
- Find the volume of the spherical shell if the inner radius is 2 and the outer radius is 3.
- A takes 160000 Rs from B at 10 % SI for 2 Years. And give it to C For the same time at CI compounded yearly. find Profit of A?
- find the difference of mean proportion of 1.8 & 3.2 and third proportion of 5 & 3?
- X^2-root x + 1 = 0 find x^3+X^-3 =?
- The number of Students in A & B class is 4:7. The average mark of Class A is 65 and the Average of class B is 63. Find Average of all Students.
- If Sin a = 1/2 , find tan A – cot A/root 3(1+cosecA)
- The market price of an article is 2720. Discount is 25 % Loss is 15 %. find CP?
- x^8-433x^4+16=0 then find x+2/x=?
- The speed of a train is 72Km/hr.it crosses a pole in 20 sec. How much time will it take to cross a platform of 200m?
- a^+c^2=2(a-8b-2b^2),find a^3+b^3+c^3
- 94x29y6 is divisible by 72 find 2x+3y,x does not equal to y
- Distance = 160 KM if A takes 8 hours more to travel than B.If A doubles his speed now he takes 3 hours more to travel than B. Then the speed of B?
- SP = 640 at 15 % loss on SP what will be 15% profit on CP.
- 54 root 2 x^3 + 24 root 3 y^3/ (3root 2 x + 2 root 3 y) = Ax^2+ By^2+cxy. Find A^2 -(B^2+C^2)?
- x+y+z=7 , x^2+y^2+z^2=85 x^3+y^3+z^3 = 912 find root xyz?
- cot ( A+B) = 1/root 3 , cos (A-b) = root 3 /2. Find 3A – 2B=?
16th August All Shift
- When was Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana launched?
- One question from khilafat andolan
- Who is the speaker of Lok Speaker in January 2021? Ans:Om Birla
- In IPL Chennai Franchaise is named as what? CSK
- Karnatak k places diye the,konsi place nhi hai karnatka ki
- Tripura state day is celebrated on which day?
- National Paragliding competition was recently held in which state?
- What is the Common name of Green Algae
- When did Hindi day celebrate in India?
- Who was the 1st Vice President of India?
- Who is the chairmen of Rajysabha?
- When the Balika diwas is celebrated?
- Who has written the Book “Amuktamalyada”? Ans: Krishnadevaraya
- Mataprasad was the Governor of which state?
- Which article is related to G.S.T.?
- Which of the following Vitamins is Water Soluble?
- Who was the Nizam of Hyderabad in 1947?
- Rickets is because of which vitamin’s deficiency?
- What is Ottan Thullal?
- Which of the following disease is caused by Parasite?
- 10 questions were of moderate level
- Quant was calculative
- Two chords one is 12 cm & other 18 cm, mid point of chords is 3cm. find radius?
- x^2+1/4x= 53, x^3-8y^3=?
- 3 DI bar graph
- 1 bar graph,1 table based
- Salary DI. Student DI were asked
- Sin3x-15°=1/2 the value cos^2=15°+Cot^2 X+15°
- Mother: daughter present ratio is 7:1 and after 5 years ratio is 4:1.What is the difference between ages of both?
- x+y+z=2 , xy+yz+zx =-11 , x^3+y^3+z^3-3xyz?
- x^3+y^3 = 405 x+y=9 find xy?
- In right-angled triangle ABC right angle at B.AB = 12 , BC = 16. A perpendicular BD is drawn from B on Hypotenuse. Find AD?
13th August All Shift
The SSC CHSL Tier 1 all-shift questions will give you an insight into the topic carrying maximum marks. Candidates appearing in the upcoming shifts can go through the questions and prepare themselves for the shifts.
- How many arteries are there in the umbilical cord? [2 arteries]
- Which ruler started the construction of Konark Sun temple? [King Narasimhadeva]
- Tributary of Brahmaputra river known by which name in Bhutan?
- Which of the disaster calamities not caused by an external force?
- ST/SC reservation comes under which article? [Article 15 (4)]
- Hemis national park is in which state? [Jammu and Kashmir]
- Rayman Magssay Award Started in? [April 1957]
- Hockey championship was won by which state? [Haryana]
- Which process used by Autotrophs makes food? [Photosynthesis]
- SAIL Authority company is situated in which city? [New Delhi]
- What is the formula of wavelength? [λ = v/f ]
- Ramanujan award is given in which filed? [Physics]
- SAANS Campaign belongs to which state
- Who Assassinated William Carson Miley?
- Abhinendra Nath Book related question?
- Which is the best type of coal?
- Who is the Brand Ambassador of Aayushamna Bharat Scheme?
- Momentum ir the same units as that of: Impulse
- Which IPL team does AB de Villiers play for?: RCB
- How many digits are there in RTGS number? : 22
- What is the unit of energy?: eV
- Which Central Government scheme has been launched for Internet?: PM Ghar Tak Fiber Scheme
- When did the second round table conference was held?: 1931
- Who was one of the founder of Hindustan Republican Association?: Ram Prasad Bismil
- AFSPA extended for 6 more months in which state? : Assam
- Planning commission was launched on which year? 1950
- Which of the following is not founded by swami Vivekananda? Arya Samaj
- Which of the following is awarded Padma Vibhushan?
- Who became PM after Morarji Desai? Charan Singh
- How many virology institutes are to be set up (budget 2021)?:4
- What is the Capital of New Zealand? Wellington
- Chandan Yatra is related to which state? Odisha
- Siju bird Sanctuary is situated in? Meghalaya
- Kitab-ul-Hind book written by? : Al-Biruni
- Ravindra nath tagore literacy award 2020 is awarded to? Kamal Jha
- Ganeshi Lal is governer of which state? Odisha
- One question regarding which gurudwara situated on river bank?
- Which is a major copper mine? : Khetri
- One Question on Arthika Spandana Yojna:
- Winner of Toyota Thailand open?
- Who is the writer of Al Baruni?
- Which of the following is a part of Kidney?
- Which of the following is a member of HSRA?
- Who wrote Kitab al hind?
- Ganeshi Lal is governor of which state?
- What is the national game of Thailand?
- How many districts are in MP?
- One question related to Dayanand Saraswati
- If P=8192, rate=15%, time=5 monthly, then find CI?
- If average of first 5 numbers given and last 5 numbers is also given, then find the middle number.
- What should be subtracted from 19,28,55,91 so the numbers are in same proportion?
- The diameter of a circle is 25 cm and the length of the cord is 21. find the perpendicular distance from center to chord?
- Plant kingdom related question.
- cot 25 cot 35 cot 45 cot 55 cot 65=?
- If x+y=4 , 1/x+1/y = 16/15 find x^3+y^3 = ?
- If x+1/x=4 then find x^5 + 1/ x^5 =?
- 676xy exactly divided by 3,7,11. Then 3x-5y=?
- If side of a rhombus is 13 , one diagonal is 24. find the area of the rhombus?
- 8(x+y)^3 – 27 (x-y) ^3 = (5y-x) ( Ax^2 + By^2 + Cxy). Find A+B-C
- cosec a / (cosec a + 1) + cosec a/ (cosec a -1) – tan^2a =?
- If 15 articles were purchased in rs.140, then 10 articles were sold in rs.60, and 12 articles were sold in Rs. 132. Calculate profit & loss.
- cosec a / (cosec a + 1) + cosec a/ (cosec a -1) – tan^2a =?
- if 2 cos^2a = 3 sin a then sec^2 a – tan ^2 a + cos ^2 a=?
- If an article is sold at 176 after 12 % discount. If no discount is given he earns a profit of 25 %.then find CP?
- x+1/x =5 , then find (x^6-5x^3+1)/(x^6+7x^3-1)
- x-y=11,1/x-1/y = 11/24, then x^3 – y^3=?
- Antonym -> Gradual , Seize
- Idiom -> Raise the Bar
- Topic of cloze test-> related to Communication
- Synonym-> Leisure
SSC CGL TIER I Exam Pattern 2022
Check the SSC CGL TIER I Exam Pattern. The detailed exam pattern according to the SSC CGL Exam Analysis has been tabulated below. The SSC CGL Tier 1 consists of 4 sections for 50 marks each. The exam will be of a total of 200 marks for 60 minutes.
|Section||Subject||No of Questions||Max Marks||Exam Duration|
|1||General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||50||60 minutes|
SSC CGL Important Links
GA Questions Asked in SSC CGL Exam 2022: FAQs
Q1. What was the level of SSC CGL GA GK Questions asked in today’s shift?
Ans. SSC CGL GA GK Questions asked in today’s shift were of Easy to Moderate level.
Q2. From which sections most of the SSC CGL GA GA Questions were asked?
Ans. Most of the SSC CGL GA GA Questions were asked from Current Affairs.