RBI Assistant Notification 2023:
RBI Assistant notification 2023 PDF:The notification for RBI Assistant is expected to be released on the official website of Reserve Bank of India i.e. @https://www.rbi.org.in/. The Assistant in RBI is responsible for doing regular office work and every year RBI Assistant Notification is released in the month of February or March. Last year RBI released the notification for the recruitment of 900 Assistants in the organization. The Apply Online direct link will be available after the release of the notification. RBI Assistant Prelims Exam Date is expected to be released with the notification pdf.
RBI Assistant Notification 2023
RBI Assistant 2023 Notification is expected to be released in the 2nd week of February. A large number of candidates are waiting eagerly for RBI Assistant 2023 Notification as they aspire to work in one of the renowned organizations of the banking sector. The selection of the aspirants will be on the basis of Prelims, Mains, and Language Proficiency Tests (LPT). Other important details related to the RBI Assistant Recruitment 2023 are given below.So, check your RBI Assistant Eligibility criteria 2023, RBI Assistant age limit 2023, qualification, RBI Assistant Syllabus, and RBI Assistant Apply Online 2023 details. So candidates shall check here the RBI Assistant recruitment 2023 notification pdf details.
RBI Assistant Notification 2023 PDF Download
The RBI Assistant Notification 2023 pdf download link is given here. Use the link to open the RBI Assistant Notification 2023 pdf download. so, you can know the complete recruitment details of the RBI Assistant Notification 2023 pdf download.
RBI Assistant Notification 2023 PDF Download (Link Inactive)
RBI Assistant Apply Online 2023
The candidates are required to follow the steps of RBI Assistant to apply online in 2023. Refer to your eligibility and then start to apply for the RBI Assistant notification 2023 PDF.
- Candidates may go to the RBI website www.rbi.org.in and click on the RBI Assistant apply online 2023 which will open a new screen.
- To register an application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter your Name, Contact details, and Email-id.
- A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
- Candidates should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the RBI Assistant apply online 2023 process in one go, he/she can save the data already entered by choosing the “SAVE AND NEXT” tab.
- Prior to submission of the RBI Assistant apply online 2023 application form, candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
- Visually Impaired candidates should fill out the RBI Assistant apply online 2023 application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct before final submission.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the RBI Assistant apply online 2023 form themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelled correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your RBI Assistant apply online 2023 application form by clicking the ‘Validate your details and ‘Save & Next’ buttons.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the RBI Assistant notification 2023 pdf download.
- Candidates can proceed to fill in other details of the RBI Assistant apply online 2023 Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled in by you are correct.
- Click on the ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed with payment.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
The application fee should be paid through a credit/debit card or using net banking. Check the application fee as per the RBI Assistant notification 2023 pdf download.
RBI Assistant Notification 2023 Expected Date
Check here in the below table regarding the RBI Assistant notification 2023 expected date. Along with the schedule of the preliminary and mains exam. Also, check the last date to apply for the RBI Assistant notification 2023 pdf.
|RBI Assistant Notification 2023 PDF – Events||Important Dates|
|RBI Assistant Notification 2023 PDF Expected Date||February 2023|
|RBI Assistant Apply Online 2023 Start Date||February 2023|
|RBI Assistant Apply Online 2023 Last Date||To be updated soon|
|RBI Assistant Prelims Exam Date||April 2023|
|RBI Assistant Prelims Result Date||To be updated soon|
|RBI Assistant Mains Exam Date||May 2023|
RBI Assistant Notification 2023 Vacancy
The vacancies will be released officially through the RBI Assistant notification 2023 pdf. In the official RBI Assistant recruitment 2023 notification pdf, you can check the category-wise and state-wise vacancies in a detailed manner.
RBI Assistant Eligibility Criteria 2023
The candidates can check the RBI Assistant recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria i.e. Nationality, age limit, educational qualification, etc provided below. Candidates should fulfill all these norms as per the RBI Assistant notification 2023 pdf download.
RBI Assistant Notification 2023 Nationality
As per the RBI Assistant notification 2023 pdf, applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for the post of “Assistant” in the Reserve Bank of India (RBI).
RBI Assistant Age Limit 2023
The RBI Assistant age limit of 2023 is given here:
- RBI Assistant Age Limit 2023 – Between 20 and 28 years.
As per the RBI Assistant notification 2023 pdf, the upper age limit will be relaxed as under:
|S.No||Category||RBI Assistant Notification 2023 Relaxation|
|(i)||Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe (SC / ST)||By 5 years, i.e. up to 33 years|
|(ii)||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||By 3 years, i.e. up to 31 years|
|(iii)||Persons with Disabilities (PWD)||By 10 years (GEN/ EWS), 13 years (OBC) & 15 years (SC/ST)|
|(iv)||Ex-Servicemen||To the extent of service rendered by them in the Armed Forces plus an additional period of 3 years subject to a maximum of 50 years.|
|(v)||Widows/divorced women/ women judicially separated who are not re-married||By 10 years|
|(vii)||Candidates having work experience in the Reserve Bank of India||To the extent of a number of years of such experience, subject to a maximum of 3 years.|
RBI Assistant Notification 2023 Educational Qualification
The RBI Assistant eligibility 2023 in terms of educational qualification:
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC.
- A candidate belonging to the Ex-servicemen category (except dependents of ex-servicemen) should either be a graduate from a recognized University or should have passed the matriculation or its equivalent examination of the Armed Forces and rendered at least 15 years of defense service.
- Candidates applying for posts in a particular recruiting office should be proficient in the language (i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language) of the state/ any of the states falling under the recruiting office.
RBI Assistant Selection Process 2023
According to the RBI Assistant Selection Process 2023, the candidates will be required to complete the three stages i.e.
- Preliminary exam
- Mains exam
- LPT (Language Proficiency Test)
Prelims: This phase is qualifying in nature. Marks of this phase aren’t considered for the final selection.
Mains: Marks obtained in this phase will be considered for the final selection. Hence, just clearing the cut-off is not enough, scoring good marks is essential to ensure your selection.
Language Proficiency Test: As per the RBI Assistant notification 2023 pdf download, the final selection will be based on the performance in the main & language proficiency test. This test will be conducted in the local language of the concerned state. Candidates found inefficient in the local language would be disqualified.
RBI Assistant Notification 2023 PDF – Exam Pattern
The RBI Assistant selection consists of the Preliminary exam, Mains exam, and Language Proficiency Test. You can go through the Prelim & main exam pattern as per the RBI Assistant notification 2023 pdf download.
RBI Assistant Notification 2023 PDF – Prelims Exam Pattern
Here is the prelims exam pattern as per the RBI Assistant notification 2023 pdf download.
|S. No.||Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time|
|1||English Language||30||30||20 min|
|2||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 min|
|3||Numerical Ability||35||35||20 min|
RBI Assistant Notification 2023 PDF – Mains Exam Pattern
Here is the main exam pattern as per the RBI Assistant notification 2023 pdf download.
|S. No.||Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum|
|1||Reasoning Ability||40||40||30 minutes|
|2||Numerical Ability||40||40||30 minutes|
|3||English Language||40||40||30 minutes|
|4||Computer Knowledge||40||40||20 minutes|
|5||General Awareness||40||40||25 minutes|
- The above online test/s except for the Test of English Language will be available bilingually, i.e. English and Hindi.
- Candidates will have to pass each of the objective tests of the online examinations
- A candidate has to qualify in the Preliminary Examination for appearing in Main Examination.
- There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests (Preliminary and Main examination), and 1/4th of marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Language Proficiency Test (LPT)
As per the RBI Assistant notification 2023 pdf download, the candidates provisionally shortlisted from the main online examination will have to undergo a language proficiency test (LPT). The language proficiency test will be conducted in the Official / Local Language of the State concerned as detailed below). Candidates not proficient in the Official / Local Language shall be disqualified.
The Office wise local language/s is/are as follows as per the RBI Assistant notification 2023 pdf download:
- Ahmedabad – Gujarati
- Bengaluru – Kannada
- Bhopal – Hindi
- Bhubaneswar – Oriya
- Chandigarh – Punjabi / Hindi
- Chennai – Tamil
- Guwahati – Assamese / Bengali / Khasi / Manipuri / Bodo / Mizo
- Hyderabad – Telugu
- Jaipur – Hindi
- Jammu – Urdu / Hindi / Kashmiri
- Kanpur & Lucknow – Hindi
- Kolkata – Bengali / Nepali
- Mumbai – Marathi / Konkani
- Nagpur – Marathi / Hindi
- New Delhi – Hindi
- Patna – Hindi / Maithili
- Thiruvananthapuram – Malayalam
RBI Assistant Notification 2023 PDF Download – FAQs
Q. Where can I get the official RBI Assistant notification 2023 pdf download link?
ANS. After the announcement, we will place the RBI Assistant notification 2023 pdf download link on this page.
Q. What is the RBI Assistant Age Limit 2023?
ANS. Candidates must be between 20-28 years of age. However, for the reserved category candidates, there is age relaxation as well.
Q. What about the RBI Assistant Notification 2023 Vacancy details?
ANS. The RBI Assistant Notification 2023 vacancy details have been updated in the official notification.
Q. How to start the RBI Assistant Apply Online 2023 process?
ANS. Eligible candidates as per the RBI Assistant Notification 2023 PDF shall start the RBI Assistant Apply Online 2023 process here from the direct link by referring to the apply online steps.
Q. What is the selection process for RBI Assistant 2023?
ANS. RBI Assistant selection process comprises prelims, mains, and language proficiency tests.