RBI Office Attendant Syllabus 2021:
The candidates who want to prepare sincerely for the RBI Office Attendant exam can refer to this article for complete details of the RBI Office Attendant Syllabus 2021. The exam pattern and RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021 are given here. The complete details about the Selection process, Syllabus, and exam pattern are given here. This recruitment is for 841 vacancies. Those who are really interested can prepare for RBI Office Attendant through RBI Office Attendant Syllabus 2021 given below and apply online through the link given below. For more details about the RBI Office Assistant Recruitment 2021 and RBI Office Attendant Syllabus 2021 and the notification link refer to the link given below,
Complete details of RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021
Scheme of Selection: RBI Office Attendant Syllabus 2021
- Selection would be done on the basis of, Online Test (as given below) and Language Proficiency Test (LPT).
- Candidates applying to a recruiting office should be proficient in the language (i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language) of the state/UT falling under that office.
- Other detailed information regarding the test will be given in an Information Handout, which can be downloaded by the candidates from RBI’s website along with a call letter.
The various test center for RBI Office Attendant Recruitment Online Exam for candidates applying from various states is allocated on various test centers in their respective states. The tentative list of test centers is available on the official site.
There are a total of 841 vacancies for this recruitment. The selection process involves the following stages.
- Online Test
- Language Proficiency Test (LPT)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
For the online test, we have provided the actual RBI Office attendant exam pattern 2021 here.
Exam Pattern for the Online Test:
Here is the detailed RBI office attendant exam pattern.
- There are totally 4 sections.
- For each section, 30 questions are available.
- Each question carries 1 mark. Thus, the total mark for the exam is 120.
- The penalty for each wrong answer is 0.25 mark deduction.
- A total of 90 minutes time duration is provided for the exam.
- The mode of Exam is Online (Computer-Based Test).
- The medium of the exam is in English & Hindi (Except the General English section).
Details about the online written test of RBI Office Attendant Syllabus 2021:
- Online tests except for the test of General English will be bilingual, i.e. English and Hindi.
- There will be negative marking for the wrong answers in the Online Test. 1/4th mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Candidates will have to pass with minimum prescribed marks in each subject of the Online Test.
- LPT will be of qualifying nature. The candidates provisionally selected from the Online Test will have to undergo a language proficiency test (LPT).
Detailed Syllabus for online test:
RBI Office Attendant Syllabus 2021 online test comprises four sections. They are,
- Numerical Ability
- Reasoning Ability
- General English
- General Awareness
The important topics to be covered for the Numerical Ability section of RBI Office Attendant is,
- Number Series
- Quadratic Equations
- Data Interpretation
- Miscellaneous Questions like:
- Problem on Ages
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Profit & Loss
- Time Speed & Distance
- Time & Work
- Mixture & Alligation, etc.
The important topics to be covered for the Reasoning Ability section of RBI Office Attendant is,
- Seating Arrangement
- Alphanumeric Series
- Alphabet Test
- Blood Relations
- Order and Ranking
- Distance and Direction
The important topics to be covered for the General English section of RBI Office Attendant is,
- Reading Comprehension (mostly story-based)
- Cloze Test
- Fill in the blanks
- Spotting Errors (based on basic grammar rules as well)
- Sentence Improvement
- Para jumbles
- Idioms and Phrases
The General Awareness section of RBI Office Attendant Syllabus 2021 comprises 3 sections. They are,
- Current Affairs
- Static Awareness
- Banking Awareness
- Current news updates regarding Banking, Financial and General happenings should be known.
- The current affairs of the last 4-5 months before the exam would be sufficient for the exam preparation.
- Please go through our daily news update link given below for complete current affairs for any competitive exam preparation.
To know the Latest and Daily Current Affairs updates click here
Static awareness is another important section to cover for any competitive exam. The important topics to cover for static awareness preparation is
- Important dates and days
- Countries capitals and currencies
- Books and Authors
- Important National Parks
- Wildlife Sanctuaries
- Awards and Honours
- Sports etc.
For complete static awareness PDF refer to our PDF section link given below for your reference,
- In the banking awareness section, you need to know the basic full forms of banking awareness, history of RBI, its function, etc.
- You do not need to study this section in-depth.
- Basic knowledge of financial facts would suffice.
Language Proficiency Test:
|Name of the Office||Local/ Official Language|
|Guwahati||Assamese / Bengali / Khasi / Manipuri / Bodo / Mizo|
|Jammu||Urdu / Hindi|
|Mumbai||Marathi / Konkani|
|Nagpur||Marathi / Hindi|
These are the complete details about the syllabus for RBI Office Attendant Syllabus 2021. For more details about the recruitment refer to the link given above in this article.