A code is a ” System of signals” Coding is, therefore a method of transmitting a message between the sender and the receiver which the third person cannot understand or comprehend. The coded message can be deciphered or decoded by the receiver as he/she knows the rule/ method which was employed in encoding the message. Thus, the ‘Coding-Decoding’ test is given to judge the candidate’s ability to decipher the rule which is applied for coding a particular message and break the code to reveal the message.
Some Tips to Remember:
- Letter positions according to the English Alphabet Series:
(A=1, B=2, C=3, D=4… … .Y=25, Z=26).
To take in this, recall an alternate route for the situation of letters
i.e. EJOTY where E=5, J=10, O=15, T=20, and Y=25)
- Letter positions according to turn around the English Alphabet Series
(A=26, B=25, C=24 … ., Z=1)
Relating letter of each letter i.e., the combination of letters at a similar separation from beginning and end of the English Alphabet Series (An is inverse to Z; B is inverse to Y, and C is inverse to X et cetera) and to take in this one can utilize distinctive acronyms for
e.g. for AZ – > Azar; BY – > BYe; CX– > CruX; DW– >DeW et cetera.
• IBPS-CWE Bank PO/Clerical/Specialist Officers, RRB Officers; SBI-PO/Clerical; NABARD &IDBI Bank Executive Offices
• SSC-CGL (Tier I and II); SSC-CHSL (10+2); SSC-FCI Grade III; SSC-CPO/SI/ASI, Income Tax etc.
• LIC/GIC/ UNICO AAOs, etc
• UPSC-CSAT, SCRA etc; and other State Services Exams
• Railways Grade ‘D’ & other Technical & Non-Technical Exam
• MAT; CMAT; CET (MBA); SNAP; BBA; BBM & other B School Admission Tests
• NTSE; CLAT; Hotel Management etc.
We Provide You Daily Free Study Material For Upcoming Exam Visit Daily To our Website And Get Free Notes, Practice Sets, Useful Articles
If You Have any Suggestion or Queries kindly Comment Below