RRB NTPC Application Status: Railway Recruitment Board has released application status for Non-Technical Popular Categories (NTPC) graduate and undergraduate posts in various Zonal Railways and Production Units of Indian Railways. Applications were invited for various posts of Non-Technical Popular Categories (NTPC) – Graduate and Under-graduate. The scrutiny of applications has been completed and candidates can view the status of their applications. The application status can be viewed in the corresponding RRB websites by entering the Application Registration Number and Date of Birth of the candidates. The link will be active till 30th September 2020.
Also Check – RRB NTPC Syllabus 2020
RRB NTPC Application Status
In its latest update, Railway has decided to conduct exams for the RRB NTPC exam from 15th Of December 2020. A detailed schedule will be announced very soon. Students are advised to keep checking this page for the latest updates regarding railways exam dates. RRB NTPC admit card will be available 10-15 days prior to the examination and hence candidates are advised to keep preparing for the exam.
RRB NTPC Application Status 2020: Overview
|Name of the Board||Railway Recruitment Board|
|Post Name||Non-Technical Popular Categories (NTPC)|
|Application Status Date||21.09.2020 to 30.09.2020|
RRB Application Status 2020 Details
- SMS and E-mail will be sent to the candidate’s registered mobile number and email ID provided in his/her application whose application is rejected.
- Status of applications can be viewed by entering the Application Registration Number and Date of Birth of the candidates etc. The link will be active from 21.09.2020 to 30.09.2020.
- While every care has been taken in preparing the list of provisionally eligible candidates, RRB reserves the right to rectify any inadvertent error or typographical/printing mistake. RRB regrets the inability to entertain any correspondence from ineligible candidates.
- Candidature of all the eligible candidates is purely provisional and is liable to be canceled at any stage of the recruitment process or thereafter, in case of any inconsistency/deficiency furnished by them in their application or any malpractice on the part of the candidate coming to the notice of RRB at any stage of the recruitment process.
How To Check RRB NPTC Application Status
- First, you have to visit the official website of respective RRBs or click on the direct zone wise link given below.
- Click on ” Check Application Status CEN no. 01/2019″
- Enter your Application Registration Number.
- Enter Your Date of Birth.
- Your application status will be visible on your screen.
|S. No.||Name of the RRB Region||NTPC Application Status|
|1||RRB Ahmedabad||Click Here|
|2||RRB Ajmer||Click Here|
|3||RRB Allahabad||Click Here|
|4||RRB Bangalore||Click Here|
|5||RRB Bhubhaneshwar||Click Here|
|6||RRB Bilaspur||Click Here|
|7||RRB Chandigarh||Click Here|
|8||RRB Chennai||Click Here|
|9||RRB Gorakhpur||Click Here|
|10||RRB Guwahati||Click Here|
|11||RRB Jammu – Srinagar||Click Here|
|12||RRB Kolkata||Click Here|
|13||RRB Bhopal||Click Here|
|14||RRB Malda||Click Here|
|15||RRB Mumbai||Click Here|
|16||RRB Muzaffarpur||Click Here|
|17||RRB Patna||Click Here|
|18||RRB Ranchi||Click Here|
|19||RRB Secunderabad||Click Here|
|20||RRB Thiruvanathapuram||Click Here|
|21||RRB Siliguri||Click Here|