SBI Clerk Salary 2023
SBI Clerk Salary 2023: State Bank of India Junior Associate Salary details are available here in a detailed manner in this article. The SBI Clerk notification is released every year to hire candidates for clerical cadre posts on its official website. As per the official SBI Clerk notification, the revised SBI Clerk Salary 2023 details are provided below for the reference of the candidates. The salary is the basic thing that makes the candidates choose the desired job. SBI Clerk 2023 is one of the most desired jobs by the aspirants because of its job security, salary, and work nature.
State Bank of India offers handsome pay to its employees working in clerical cadre posts. Get to know the SBI Clerk salary basic pay, updated pay scale, salary structure, SBI Clerk Salary in hand 2023, perks & Allowances, Job Profile, career growth & promotion, salary after 5 years, SBI Clerk Salary after the 7th pay commission, SBI Clerk salary after the 11th bipartite settlement, training period, and training period salary, etc., as per the official notification pdf are covered in this article.
Check SBI Clerk salary After 5 Years
Along with the SBI Junior Associates Salary, you can know more details about the SBI clerk basic pay, SBI clerk Allowances, SBI Clerk Perks, SBI clerk In-hand Salary, & career growth. So completely go through this article regarding the SBI clerk basic salary. This will give you clarity on the SBI clerk salary after 5 years.
SBI Clerk Salary 2023
The SBI Clerk Salary 2023 along with the pay scale are discussed here. The revised pay scale of SBI Clerk 2023 is provided here as per the official notification.
- The new SBI Clerk pay scale is Rs.17900-1000/3-20900-1230/3-24590-1490/4-30550-1730/7-42600-3270/1-45930-1990/1-47920.
The starting SBI Clerk Salary 2023 basic pay will be 17, 900 and after each year Rs. 1000 will be incremented. So, the maximum SBI Clerk salary basic pay will be upto Rs. 47, 920. Including the DA (Dearness allowance), HRA, and other factors the basic salary of SBI Clerk 2023 will be between INR 26,000 and INR 29,000 per month. The basic pay of SBI Clerk Salary is INR 19,900 as per the official notification PDF.
SBI Clerk Salary Structure 2023
The SBI Clerk Salary Structure 2023 details are provided below. The allowances details along with the tax deductions are explained here in the table given below. The Dearness allowances and House Rent Allowances will be different. The dearness allowances (DA) will be varied based on the rate of inflation and the House rent allowance (HRA) will vary based on the location. In metro cities, the HRA will be high. Get to know the SBI Clerk Salary Structure 2023 provided below.
|SBI Clerk Salary Structure 2023 – Particulars||SBI Clerk Salary Structure 2023 – Amount (INR)|
|SBI Clerk Salary 2023 Basic Pay||INR. 19,900 ( Two Advance Increments in Salary given to Graduates + Rs. 17, 900)|
|Special Allowance||INR. 3,263|
|DA||Based on CPI (Consumer Price Index)|
|Gross Salary||INR. 32,088|
|Transport Allowance||INR. 600|
|HRA||Based on Placed Location|
SBI Clerk Salary Structure 2023 – Deductions
The salary deductions in the SBI Clerk Salary along with the type of deduction are given below.
|SBI Clerk Salary Structure 2023 – Particulars||SBI Clerk Salary Structure 2023 – Amount (INR)|
|Professional Tax||INR. 208|
|Pension Fund||INR. 2,565|
|Net Salary||INR. 32,088|
SBI Clerk Salary Structure 2023 – Increment
Year on year, the SBI Clerk Salary will be incremented based on the period of experience. The detailed SBI Clerk Increments 2023 are tabulated below.
- The SBI clerk starting Salary for a candidate will cover Rs 17,900/- with a yearly increment of Rs 1000/-.
- After 3 years from the year of joining, the basic pay will increase to Rs 20900/- with an increment of Rs 1230/- for the next 3 years.
- Then after 6 years, SBI Clerk basic salary will increase to Rs. 24590/- with an increment of Rs.1490.
- Then after 10 years, SBI Clerk basic salary will be around Rs. 30550/-
- After the further 7 years, the basic pay will increase to Rs. 42600/- with a year-on-year increment of Rs 3270/- for the next one year.
- The basic Salary for the next year will come to Rs 45930/- with a yearly increment of Rs 1990 for the next one year.
|Period||SBI Clerk Basic Pay||SBI Clerk Increment||Number of Years|
|SBI Clerk Salary First 3 Years||17900||1000||3|
|SBI Clerk Salary Next 3 Years||20900||1230||3|
|Check SBI Clerk salary After 5 Years||24590||1490||5|
|SBI Clerk Salary after Next 7 Years||30550||1730||7|
|SBI Clerk Salary after Next 1 Year||42600||3270||1|
|SBI Clerk Salary after next 1 year||45930||1990||1|
SBI Clerk In Hand Salary 2023
The SBI Clerk in hand salary is the one the receives after all the deductions. The SBI Clerk in hand salary 2023 will be Rs 26000 to 29000/-. Based on the location of the posting, the range will be applicable. This is the SBI Clerk Gross Salary 2023.
SBI Clerk Salary Slip 2023
The importance of SBI Clerk Salary Slip 2023 is provided here. SBI Clerk Salary Slip 2023 should be kept careful as it is useful for income tax work, loan approval, switching employment, and investment purposes.
SBI Clerk Perks & Allowances 2023
The candidates selected as SBI Clerk Junior Associates enjoy certain perks & allowances along with the SBI Clerk Basic Salary 2023. This SBI Clerk Perks and Allowances 2023 provides many benefits for the employees along with the basic salary. Here we have provided the list of SBI Clerk Perks & Allowances 2023 for the reference of the candidates.
SBI Clerk Salary Allowances 2023
Referring to the list of SBI Clerk Perks & Allowances boosts your confidence to crack the examination. So, scroll down and have a quick look at the SBI Clerk Perks and Allowances provided below.
- Dearness Allowance
- House Rent Allowance
- Transport Allowance
- Special Allowance
- City Allowance
- Medical Allowance
- Newspaper Allowance
- Furniture Allowance
The Dearness Allowance increases on a quarterly basis and is dependent on the Inflation rate of the Country if the inflation increase the DA goes up and vice versa.
SBI Clerk Salary Allowances 2023 – Dearness Allowance (DA):
- The DA will range between 4-7% of the SBI clerk Basic Pay salary in 2023.
- The Dearness Allowance increases quarterly basic and depends upon the Inflation rate.
- If the inflation increases, the DA will go up and vice versa.
SBI Clerk Salary Allowances 2023 – House Rent Allowance (HRA):
- The HRA will range between 35% to 40% of the Basic Pay (Depending upon the City Posted in). The house rent for the candidates posted in metro cities like Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, etc., will take better house rent as compared to the persons placed in other districts with less population. SBI Clerk Salary also comprises many perquisites such as Magazine and books, Briefcase, house maintenance, and telephone bill.
SBI Clerk Salary Perks & Other Benefits 2023
The candidates selected as Junior Associates in SBI Clerk examination can enjoy other benefits too along with the perks & allowances. The other benefits along with the SBI Clerk Salary Structure 2023 are given below.
- Financial security
- Dearness Benefits: The dearness benefits may vary based on the CPI (Consumer Price Index) as the Government of India (GOI) has published. The DA is new in February, May, August, and November.
- Flexible working hours
- Good work environment
- Travel Benefits: State Bank of India gives its employees an opportunity to travel to the best cities and places across India.
- Pension under New Pension Scheme (NPS)
- Medical insurance: SBI Clerk provides 100% of medical benefits to its employees. If you are hospitalized, sick or in case of any injury, they can avail you this. The family member of the employee can also avail of upto 75% of medical benefits.
- Provident Fund.
SBI Clerk Job Profile 2023
The SBI clerk functions as a single-window operator. The SBI Clerk work profile and SBI Clerk Job Description include account opening formalities, issuance of DD, cheque, etc. the detailed job profile is available below. It is much more responsible work and so the SBI clerk Junior Associate salary 2023 looks handsome along with a lot of allowances and benefits. If you look at the SBI Clerk salary after 5 years, it reaches a high value. Then further on it increases to peak after a few years. The detailed SBI Clerk Job Profile and Promotion 202 details are given below. The SBI Clerk Job Profile 2023 details are provided below for the reference of the candidates selected as SBI Junior Associates. Candidates preparing for the SBI Clerk examination can check the SBI Clerk Job Profile 2023 details provided below.
- After starting their career as an SBI Clerk Junior Associate, the candidates will enter into 6 months of a probation period. During this probation period, the candidates should finish around 15 e-lessons. The e-lessons are about the functions of SBI.
- The SBI clerk should deal with all the customer grievances. They should guide them and give the correct solution to the queries of customers.
- An SBI Clerk Junior Associate will have multiple responsibilities to deal with. It will include work on deposit counters for cash withdrawal, cashier, cash maintenance, etc.
- The SBI Clerk Junior Associate should gain experience in financial formalities which include drafting a cheque, demand draft, etc.
- An SBI Junior Associate has to also look after the back-end work of the office such as balance tallying, data entry, ledger maintenance, etc.
- There is also a high scope in the Sales aspect of the SBI Clerk work profile. The candidates will have to cross-sell insurance and various third-party products, and banking services, and should explain the investment plans to the customers.
- The SBI Junior Associate’s work will also include marketing the financial services of the bank. It would include loans, deposit schemes, interest benefits, etc.
SBI Clerk Career Growth And Promotion 2023
As you are aware of the SBI clerk salary 2023, here you check the SBI Clerk career growth and promotion 2023 details.
SBI Clerk Career Growth And Promotion 2023 – In Cadre Promotions
- After ten years of service, any applicant might be promoted to Senior Assistant and get a special stipend of INR 18000.
- Candidates who have served for 20 years will be elevated to the position of Special Assistant and will receive a special allowance of $25,000, which will be considered DRA and HRA.
- Any candidate who is in service for the last 30 years, will get a promotion to the post of Special Senior Assistant with an allowance of INR 35000, being considered for HRA and DRA.
SBI Clerk Career Growth And Promotion 2023 – Promotion to Trainee Officer
- SBI Clerk Junior Associate will have to clear the written examinations. The organizations will internally conduct those exams.
- Attaining 3 years’ experience in the clerical role, with the CAIIB (Certificate Association of the Indian Institute of Banking) or 4 years experience with a JAIIB (Junior Associate of the Indian Institute of Banking) certification, you can get a promotion to the Trainee officer post.
- By default, it takes 6 years of service for an SBI Clerk to give an exam internally and get to the position of Trainee Officer without an exam. The responsibilities of the Trainee Officer (TO) are similar to that of the Probationary Officer (PO)
- After finishing the internal exam, the SBI Clerk can join as an SBI PO. Then the candidate will have a probationary period of 2 years. During these 2 years of the probation period, a PO will get the rank of JMGS-1 or Junior Management Grade Scale-1.
- After 2 years of the probation period, the candidates will get a promotion to Middle Management Grade Scale-II.
SBI Clerk Career Growth And Promotion 2023 – JMGS 1
- After clearing the written test and interview, the candidates can get promoted as the Junior Scale Officer Grade 1 after serving six years under fast track promotion or twelve years under normal track promotion.
SBI Clerk Salary After 5 Years
Many of you have queries about SBI Clerk Salary after 5 years. The details of the SBI Clerk salary after the 7th pay commission and after the 11th bipartite settlement are provided here. Candidates can get to know the SBI Clerk salary after 5 years here.
- SBI Clerk salary after 5 years will increase to around Rs. 30,000/- with promotion to the Trainee Officer Post.
|SBI Clerk Salary 2023||SBI Clerk Salary 2023 – Amount INR|
|SBI Clerk salary after 1 year||Rs.18900/-|
|SBI Clerk salary after 2 years||Rs.19900/-|
|SBI Clerk salary after 3 years||Rs.20900/-|
|SBI Clerk salary after 5 years||Rs.23360/-|
|SBI Clerk salary after 7 years||Rs.26080/-|
|SBI Clerk salary after 10 years||Rs.30550/-|
SBI Clerk Training Period 2023
The details of the SBI Clerk Training Period 2023 are provided below. Along with the SBI Clerk Salary, candidates can get to know the SBI Clerk training period salary 2023 provided here.
- After successful selection, candidates need to complete the Document Verification and other formalities.
- After 1-2 weeks of Document verification, candidates will receive a mail from SBI to join the training in any of the SBLC of state. The SBLC of document verification will mostly be preferred.
- After successful completion of training for 1 week, the branch will be allotted to you.
- After working in the branch for 4-6 weeks, candidates need to attend the training for 1-2 weeks.
SBI Clerk Training Period Salary 2023
The SBI Clerk training period salary 2023 details are provided below.
- Candidates who have successfully completed the document verification can attend the training. Whereas, the SBI Clerk Training Period Salary 2023 is Rs 23,000/- per month including the Dearness Allowance(D.A).
SBI Clerk Probation Period 2023
The SBI Clerk probation period 2023 details are provided here. Candidates willing to pursue their career in the State bank of India can get to know the complete details of the SBI Clerk Probation period here.
- The SBI Clerk probation period will be for 6 months and the candidates need to complete the prescribed 15 e-lessons to make sure their employment opportunity in the bank.
- In case the probation period is not completed successfully, the time limit will be extended till they complete.
SBI Clerk Salary 2023: FAQs:
Q: What is the basic pay of an SBI Clerk?
A: The SBI Clerk Basic pay scale 2023 is 17900-1000/3-20900-1230/3-24590-1490/4-30550-1730/7-42600-3270/1-45930-1990/1-47920..
Q: What is the Dearness Allowance for the SBI clerk?
A: The dearness allowance of the SBI clerk will range between 4 to 7 % of the basic salary.
Q. What is the SBI Clerk in hand salary in 2023?
A. The SBI Clerk in hand salary 2023 will be Rs 26000 to 29000/-.
Q: What is the maximum basic pay of an SBI Clerk?
A: After a few years, the maximum basic pay will reach to Rs. 31450.
Q: What are the allowance details of the SBI clerk?
A: The allowance will include, House Rent Allowance, Dearness Allowance, Transport allowance, newspaper allowance, city allowance, etc.