SBI Clerk Topic-wise Weightage 2021: As per the SBI Clerk 2021 notification, the preliminary exams will take place in June 2021. A huge competition will be there to crack the prelims exam. For that, you should have to do some smart preparation works. Here we have added the SBI Clerk Topic wise weightage 2021 for the prelims exam. In the exam pattern, you can know the SBI clerk subject wise marks. But in each section, there are various topics. So, candidates should know the SBI clerk’s chapter-wise weightage. In this article of SBI Clerk Topic wise weightage 2021 for prelims exam, you can check the expected number of questions from each topic. So that, you can optimize your preparation according to the weightage.
SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Pattern:
The Selection process will have 2 rounds:
- Prelims exam
- Mains exam
The candidates who clear the prelims exam can only attend the mains exam. For this prelims exam, we have provided the SBI Clerk Topic wise weightage 2021 for your effective preparation. In the table below, find the SBI clerk prelims exam pattern.
|S.No||Section||No of Questions||Max Marks||Duration|
|1||Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 minutes|
|2||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|3||English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
SBI Clerk Topic-wise Weightage for Prelims Exam:
For the prelims exam, we provide the SBI Clerk topic wise weightage for each section.
Here you can check the SBI clerk topic-wise weightage 2021 for the Reasoning ability section in the prelims exam.
- Puzzle and seating arrangement – 15 to 20 questions (Focus more on these topics as you can score more than 15 marks).
- Syllogism – 3 to 5 questions.
- Inequality – 3 to 5 question.
- Direction sense – 2 to 3 questions.
- Blood Relation – 2 to 3 questions.
- Coding Decoding – 3 to 5 question.
- Miscellaneous – around 5 questions. (It includes alphanumeric series, data sufficiency, etc.).
As the exam will happen in shifts, candidates cannot expect all the topics. In one shift, inequality will not be asked, while in some shifts syllogism will not be asked. So, candidates prepare all topics and attend the exam wwith good question selection skills to score more marks in the reasoning section.
Here you can check the SBI clerk topic-wise weightage 2021 for the Quantitative Aptitude section in the prelims exam.
- Simplification & approximation – 10 to 15 question
- DI – 2 to 3 sets of various types of DI (covers around 10 to 15 questions)
- Number series – 5 questions.
- Quadratic equation – 5 questions.
- Word Problems – around 10 questions.
As the exam will happen in shifts, in a single shift all topics cannot be asked. So prepare as per that. Concentrate more on DI, number series, simplification, and quadratic equation. This will help you to score around 20 marks easily.
Here you can check the SBI clerk topic-wise weightage 2021 for the English Language section in the prelims exam.
- Reading Comprehension – 7 to 8 questions
- Cloze test – 5 question
- Error spotting – 5 questions
- Jumbled sentences – 5 questions
- Sentence improvement – 3 to 5 questions
Grammar is the base to score in all these topics. So, concentrate on grammar and also develop your reading skills.
So, candidates follow this SBI clerk topic-wise weightage 2021 and crack the prelims exam. We will very soon provide you the SBI clerk mains topic-wise weightage.
SBI Clerk 2021: Important Information
|SBI Clerk Notification 2021||SBI Clerk Syllabus||SBI Clerk Exam Date|
|SBI Clerk Admit Card||SBI Clerk Cut-offs||SBI Clerk Study Material|
|SBI Clerk Previous Year Papers||SBI Clerk Salary||SBI Clerk Result|