SBI Pharmacist Recruitment 2021: State Bank of India has invited eligible candidates for the Pharmacist in Clerical Cadre posts on its official website @sbi.co.in/careers against Advt no 2021-22/04. A total of 67 vacancies has been announced for this recruitment drive. The online registration process for SBI Pharmacist vacancies has been activated from 13th April 2021 to 03rd May 2021. The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the vacancies from the direct link below. For more details about the recruitment, refer to the content in the article below.
SBI Pharmacist Recruitment 2021: Overview
|SBI Clerk Pharmacist Recruitment 2021|
|Organization Name||State Bank Of India (SBI)|
|Post Name||Pharmacist in Clerical Cadre|
|Online Registration Start Date||13th April 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||03rd May 2021|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Selection Process||Online Examination & Interview|
SBI Pharmacist Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
|Online Application Starts||13th April 2021|
|Last date to apply||03rd May 2021|
|Call Letter / Admit Card release||Yet to be announced|
|Online Exam||23rd May 2021 (Tentative)|
|Result||Yet to be notified|
SBI Pharmacist Recruitment 2021: Notification PDF
The State Bank of India has released an official notification for 67 Pharmacist in Clerical Cadre posts on its official website @sbi.co.in/careers against Advt No. 2021-22/04. The candidates with a diploma/B Pharmacy/M Pharmacy can apply for the recruitment. Check more details from the SBI Pharmacist vacancies from the below notification.
SBI Pharmacist Vacancy Details 2021
A total of 67 vacancies has been released for SBI Pharmacist in Clerical Cadre posts. The candidates can check the category-wise and state-wise vacancies released from the below table:
|Chandigarh||Jammu & Kashmir (UT)||01||—||—||—||—||01|
SBI Pharmacist Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
Education Qualification (as on 01/01/2021)
i) Pass in SSC or its equivalent examination and minimum Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharma) from recognised university or board OR
ii) Degree in pharmacy (B Pharma/M Pharma/Pharma D) or any equivalent degree in Pharmacy from any recognised university.
Age Limit (as on 31/12/2020)
Maximum Age Limit: 30 years
Work Experience (as on 01/01/2021)
In case of diploma educational qualification- Minimum Post Educational qualification experience of three years as Pharmacist or compounder. The ability to give first-aid treatment independently for accidents is essential. OR
In case of B Pharmacy/M Pharmacy educational qualification- Minimum Post educational qualification experience of one year as Pharmacist or compounder. The ability to give first-aid treatment independently for accidents is essential.
Note: The candidates must be a Registered Pharmacist under Pharmacists Act with State Pharmacy Council or similar recognized body constituted for the purpose
- General/OBC/EWS: Rs. 750/- (App. Fee including intimation charges)
- SC/ST/PWD: Nil
How to Apply for SBI Pharmacist Recruitment 2021?
The SBI Pharmacist Online Application requires two parts:
- Click on the official link, provided below.
- Click on the Apply link given on the page. A registration link will open up in the new window.
- Click on New Registration in the application window.
- Provide personal credentials like name, parents’ name, date of birth, email id, mobile number, etc.
- Click on the submit button to the completed online registration form of SBI Pharmacist 2021.
- After the Registration, a Registration ID and a password will be sent to your mobile no. and email id.
- Login with the provided Registration ID, date of birth, and password to complete registration for SBI Pharmacist Recruitment 2021.
- Upload your photograph and signature following the requisites mentioned below.
- Upload scanned image of passport size photo (size-20 to 50 Kb) and signature (10 to 20 Kb) in JPEG format.
Size of Photograph: 200 x 230 pixels
Size of Signature: 140 x 60 pixels.
- After uploading the photograph and signature the candidates will be required to verify the details. Preview and verify the application form carefully.
- Lastly, pay the required application fee online.
Online Application Link
The direct link to apply for SBI Pharmacist Vacancies has been active from 13th April 2021 to 03rd May 2021. The candidates who have the required eligibility and experience are advised to register much before the last date arrives.
SBI Pharmacist 2021: Selection Procedure
Selection for engagement of pharmacist in clerical cadre posts would be done on the basis of two stages as follows-
i) Online Written Test
Weightage for Written And Interview is proposed as 40% & 60% respectively. The passing marks in written test and interview, as well as the aggregate passing marks, will be decided by the Bank
SBI Pharmacist Exam Pattern 2021
|SNo||Name of Test||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1||General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||25||120 Minutes|
SBI Pharmacist Salary Structure
Pay Scale of Pharmacist in Clerical Cadre: 17900-1000/3-20900-1230/3-24590-1490/4-30550-1730/7-42660-3270/1-45930-1990/1-47920