Practicing SBI PO previous years’ questions papers or sample papers help in evaluating the preparedness of candidates. Your performance in these self-tested papers uncovers your weak and strong areas.
SBI PO Previous Year Questions Paper: Previous years’ papers play a very important role in the preparation of any banking examination. It gives the students an overview of the upcoming examination and the level of questions that were asked previously. The previous year’s question papers also help the students in understanding the pattern of attempting each section in the Examination and their difficulty levels.
SBI PO Previous Years Questions Papers (Overview)
|Article Name||SBI PO previous years questions papers|
|Name of the Authority||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Covers||Previous Papers PDF, Exam Pattern|
|Job Role||Probationary Officers (PO)|
|Category||Previous Year Paper|
|Paper Years||2016 to 2021|
|Language||English and Hindi|
|No Of Papers||25+|
|Compiled By||Dream Big Institution|
SBI PO Prelims Memory Based Question Paper 2022 PDF: Download Link
Candidates can download the SBI PO Prelims Memory Based Question Paper 2022 PDF from the link provided below. Candidates yet to attend the SBI PO Prelims examination can practice the questions asked in the exam so that they can understand the type of questions asked and the difficulty level of the exam. Understand the examination trend and prepare according to that by utilizing the SBI PO Prelims Memory Based Question Paper 2021 PDF provided here.
|SBI PO Prelims Memory Based Paper 2021 PDF||Download PDF|
SBI PO Previous Year Question Paper with Answer Download Here (Prelims & Mains)
Practicing SBI PO Previous Year Question Paper PDF helps a student to know more about the exam like the level of difficulty, types of questions, etc. It makes an aspirant familiar with the exact pattern and questions asked in the SBI PO Exam.
|SBI PO Prelims Previous Years Questions Papers 2020-21||Download PDF|
|SBI PO Prelims Previous Years Answers Papers 2020-21||Download PDF|
|SBI PO Mains Previous Years Questions Papers 2020-21||Download PDF|
|SBI PO Prelims Previous Years Questions Papers 2019||Download PDF|
|SBI PO Prelims Previous Years Answers Papers 2019||Download PDF|
|SBI PO Mains Previous Years Questions Papers 2019||Download PDF|
|SBI PO Mains Previous Years Questions & Answers Papers 2018||Download PDF|
|SBI PO Prelims Previous Years Questions Papers 2017||Download PDF|
|SBI PO Mains Previous Years Questions Papers 2017||Download PDF|
|SBI PO Mains Previous Years Questions Papers 2016||Download PDF|
Important Dates of SBI PO 2022:
SBI PO notification 2021 has been released on October 04, 2021. To know more about the important events of the SBI PO exam date 2022, check the following table:
|SBI PO 2021 events||Important dates|
|SBI PO 2021 Notification Date||October 04, 2021|
|Online Registration||October 05- 25, 2021|
|Fee Payment Date||October 05-25, 2021|
|Prelims Admit Card||1st or 2nd week of November, 2021|
|Online Preliminary Examination||November/ December 2021|
|Prelims Result||2nd or 3rd week of December 2021|
|Mains Admit Card||December 2021|
|SBI PO Mains Exam||December 2021|
|Mains Result||January 2022|
|Call Letter for Interview||1st or 2nd week of February, 2022|
|Interview||2nd or 3rd week of February 2022|
|Declaration of Final result||February/ March 2022|
SBI PO 2022 Exam Pattern
Today, we provide SBI PO Previous Year Question Papers in PDF formats. Therefore, Candidates can download SBI PO Sample Question Papers for better preparation. You can now download the SBI PO Previous Years Questions Papers PDF of different sections from the links given below –
SBI PO 2022 Prelims Exam Pattern
The first stage for SBI PO 2021 Recruitment is the Preliminary Exam, in which the aspirant has to qualify in order to get shortlisted for SBI PO Mains Exam.
1. There will be 3 sections in SBI PO Prelims Exam like any other PO Exam: English, Quantitative Aptitude, and Reasoning Ability.
2. A total of 100 Objective type questions will be asked in SBI PO Prelims Exam 2021.
3. The duration of the exam is 01 hour (20 minutes for each section).
4. SBI PO Prelims is qualifying nature and marks will not be counted while preparing the merit list.
Penalty for wrong answer: 0.25 marks will be deducted for every question attempted wrong by a candidate. No deduction will be there in marks if a question is left unattempted or blank by a candidate.
|S.No.||Name of Tests (Objective)||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|2||Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 minutes|
|3||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
Selection criteria for Main Examination: Category wise merit list will be drawn on the basis of the aggregate marks scored in the Preliminary Exam. There will be no sectional cut-off. Candidates numbering 10 times the number of vacancies (approx.) in each category will be shortlisted for the Main Examination from the top of the above merit list.
SBI PO 2022 Mains Exam Pattern
The SBI PO Mains Exam will comprise of Objective & Descriptive Section, which is described below in detail:
Objective paper to be completed in 3 hours and descriptive paper in 30 minutes.
In the objective part, there will be 4 sections namely Reasoning & Computer Aptitude, Data Analysis & Interpretation & General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness, English Language.
A descriptive paper will be conducted along with the above-mentioned online test and there will be 2 questions in this paper.
Penalty for wrong answer: 0.25 marks will be deducted for every question attempted wrong by a candidate in SBI PO Mains Exam. No deduction will be made in marks if a question is left unattempted or blank by a candidate in the exam.
|S.No.||Name of Tests(Objective)||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60||60 minutes|
|2||Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60||45 minutes|
|3||General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||40||35 minutes|
|4||English Language||35||40||40 minutes|
|Descriptive Test||02||50||30 minutes|
(i) Objective Test: The objective test of 3 hours duration consists of 4 Sections for total 200 marks. The objective test will have separate timing for every section.
(ii) Descriptive Test: The Descriptive Test of 30 minutes duration with two questions for 50 marks will be a Test of English Language (Letter Writing & Essay).
A candidate who clears both the Prelims & Mains Exam of SBI PO 2021 will be further called for a GD-PI session wherein they will face a panel of selectors discussing their past experience and questions related to General Knowledge and of the Banking Sector. It is essential for a candidate to clear the Interview Process in order to ensure their final selection in the SBI PO 2021 Exam. The qualifying marks for this round will be decided by the Bank and the marks allotted to these rounds are: Group Discussion – 20 marks, Interview – 30 marks
After a candidate has gone through Personal Interviews, a merit list will be prepared by the State Bank of India wherein the candidate’s score of the Mains Exam and Interview Round will be taken into account. Based on the score obtained by candidates and the available vacancies, final cut-off marks will be declared. All candidates who clear the cut-off range will be granted the Appointment Letter by the State Bank of India for the post of Probationary Officer.
SBI PO Important Links
|SBI PO Notification 2020||SBI PO Syllabus||SBI PO Exam Date|
|SBI PO Admit Card||SBI PO Cut-offs||SBI PO Hand Written Declaration|
|SBI PO Previous Year Papers||SBI PO Salary||SBI PO Result|
How to Download SBI PO previous year Question Paper PDF
To Download SBI PO Previous Year Questions Paper PDF Kindly Click on The Link Given Provided Above. We Have Systematically Provided All the Previous Year Paper PDF So You Can Download Easily. Kindly Follow This Step
Step-1: Click on the Link Provided Above
Step-2: After Opening the PDF in Google Drive
Step-3: Click to Download Option
Step-4: Click a file to download. To download multiple files, press Command (Mac) or Ctrl (Windows) while clicking other files.
Right-click and click Download.
Reason to Solve SBI PO Previous Year Questions Paper or Model Papers
- It covers everything. You could experience each and every idea in each and every theme, in each and every subject. Or on the other hand, you could simply understand old inquiry papers. They will really cover practically all that you have to know. No compelling reason to stress over passing up a major opportunity any significant subject or idea.
- You can comprehend the example. Various tests give distinctive weightage to various subjects. In spite of the fact that there are equivalent imprints for the three primary subjects – material science, science and math/science, the number of inquiries posed from the points of each subject fluctuate for each test. Realizing this example could enable you to forestall investing an excess of energy in ideas that aren’t significant for the tests you’re concentrating on.
- Fewer curveballs. These question papers not only provide you with the pattern in which the topics appear but also help you understand what kind of questions are asked from each topic. There may be some topics from which conceptual questions are asked, while there may be others from which the questions are exclusively problem-based. This means you can anticipate the type of questions you’re going to get and so the actual test you write won’t surprise you much or cause you to panic.
- Improve your speed. The three previously mentioned focuses joined imply that now you will pick up a harsh comprehension of what the paper will resemble. As you continue explaining an ever-increasing number of papers, you will end up getting quicker at comprehending. Particularly the simpler inquiries. Amid the test, this additional time you increase will be critical to remain quiet while working out the more troublesome ones. You likewise don’t need to fear being unfit to finish the paper!
- Certainty. Keep in mind, when you tackle earlier years’ papers, you are not simply comprehending an inquiry bank. These are genuine papers from the real tests that have occurred before. In the event that you can break these, you can split the test. Simply realizing this should make you feel multiple times progressively arranged.
SBI PO Previous Year Question Paper PDF (FAQ)
Q. Is there any age criteria?
Ans: Candidates must have attained at least 21 years of age and should not be more than 30 years as of April 01, 2021, of the year of appearing for the test.
Q. What is the selection procedure for the post?
Ans: The selection procedure will be conducted in three stages:
Online preliminary examination
Online Mains Examination
Group Discussions & Personal Interview
Q. What will be the duration of the prelims test?
Ans: The preliminary test will be conducted for a composite duration of 60 minutes (1 hour).
Q. Is there a negative marking for the wrong answers?
Ans: Yes, as a penalty for wrong answers, 0.25 marks will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
Q. Is the SBI PO exam bilingual?
Ans: Yes, the exam will be available in English and Hindi. Candidates may opt for language at the time of the test.
Q. What all will be included in Banking & General Awareness section?
Ans: The following topics will be included in the Banking & General Awareness:
Banking & Insurance Awareness
Government Schemes & Policies
Conclusion: We have provided the SBI PO Previous Years Questions Papers with Answers to you. Now download these papers and start preparing for the SBI Clerk Exam. Stay Connected with Dream Big Institution for the latest exam updates and study materials| PDF | Notes.
Best of luck with your exam.