SBI SO Recruitment 2019
State Bank of India (SBI) has released the official notification for the recruitment of Specialist Officers in various disciplines like DGM Asset Liability Management, SME Credit Analyst, Credit Analyst III, etc. Click on the link mentioned below to view the official notification.
SBI SO Recruitment 2019: Important Date
- Commencement of Online Registration – 22nd July 2019
Closure of Online Registration – 12th August 2019
Closure of online fee Payment – 12th August 2019
Details of Posts & Vacancies:
Education Qualification For SBI SCO Posts :
- Deputy General Manager: Candidates should have completed any Degree in Chartered Accountant(CA)/ MBA (Finance) from any recognized University or equivalent.
- SME Credit Analyst: Candidates should have completed BE/ B Tech Degree and MBA in (Finance)/ CA/CFA.
- Credit Analyst II, III: Candidates should have completed Degree in CA/MBA/PGDM from a recognized university.
Selection Process For SBI SCO Recruitment :
State Bank of India SCO Selection will be based on Shortlisting & Interview.
Pay Scale: SBI SCO Salary will be
- Deputy General Manager: Rs.68680-1960/4-76520
- SME Credit Analyst: Rs. 42020-1310/5-48570-1460/2-51490
- Credit Analyst Grade-II: Rs. 42020-1310/5-48570-1460/2-51490
India’s Most Affordable Premium Practice Set