SEBI Grade A Previous Year Paper PDF
Hello, Dear Aspirant,
We Are Providing You SEBI Grade A Previous Year Paper PDF | SEBI Grade A Sample Paper Which Will Help You to Get and Rough Idea About The Level of Exam Along With BENEFITS OF SOLVING SEBI Grade A Previous Year Paper PDF Download All SEBI Grade A Previous Year Paper PDF For SEBI Grade A Exam
SEBI Grade A Previous Year Paper PDF (Overview)
|Article Name||SEBI Grade A Previous Year Paper PDF|
|Name of the Authority|
|Covers||Previous Papers PDF, Exam Pattern|
|Category||Previous Year Paper|
|Paper Years||2017, 2018, 2019|
|Language||English and Hindi|
|Compiled By||Dream Big Institution|
SEBI Grade A Previous Year Questions Paper PDF
Practicing SEBI Grade A Previous Year Questions Paper PDF helps a student to know more about the exam like the level of difficulty, types of questions, etc. It makes an aspirant familiar with the exact pattern and questions asked in the SEBI Grade A Exam.
|SEBI Grade A Previous Year Paper PDF (English Language)||Download PDF|
|SEBI Grade A Previous Year Paper PDF (General Awareness)||Download PDF|
|SEBI Grade A Previous Year Paper PDF (Reasoning)||Download PDF|
|SEBI Grade A Previous Year Paper PDF||Download PDF|
SEBI Grade A Exam Pattern
The SEBI Grade A Exam has two phases, Phase 1 and Phase 2. The SEBI Exam Pattern in detail is provided for Phase 1 and Phase 2.
|Paper||Stream/ Subjects||Max. Marks||Duration||Cut Off|
|Paper I||All Streams: Multiple choice questions on the subjects viz. General Awareness (including some questions related to the Financial Sector of easy to moderate difficulty level), English Language, Quantitative Aptitude and Test of Reasoning.||100||60 minutes||30%|
|Paper-II||General Stream: Multiple choice questions on subjects Commerce, Accountancy, Management, Finance, Costing, Companies Act and Economics||100||40 minutes||40%|
|Legal, Information Technology, & Official Language stream: Multiple choice questions on Specialized subjects related to stream||100||40 minutes||40%|
|Research Stream:– Multiple choice questions on subjects Economics, Econometrics, Statistics, Finance and Commerce.|
|Paper||Stream/ Subjects||Max. Marks||Duration||Cut Off||Weightage|
|Paper I||All streams: English (Descriptive Test) to test the drafting skills||100||60 minutes||30%||1/3rd|
|Paper-II||General Stream: Multiple choice questions on subjects Commerce, Accountancy, Management, Finance, Costing, Companie Act and Economics||100||40 minutes||40%||2/3rd|
|Legal, and Official Language stream: Multiple choice questions on Specialized subjects related to the stream.||100||40 minutes||40%||2/3rd|
|Research Stream: Multiple choice questions on subjects Economics, Econometrics, Statistics, Finance, and Commerce.|
|Information Technology Stream: Coding Test (Languages: C++/ JAVA/Python)||100||180 minutes||40%||2/3rd|
Phase II IT Stream
The exam pattern for the phase 2 exam of IT Stream is provided separately in the table below.
|S. No.||Topic||Concept||Language to test concepts||Weightage|
|1||Algorithms||Sorting, Searching, Greedy Algorithms, Dynamic Programming, Backtracking, Divide and Conquer, Pattern Searching||C++/JAVA/Python||40|
|2||Data Structure||Array, Linked List, Stack, Queue, Binary Tree, Indexing, Binary Search Tree, Heap, Hashing, Matrix||C++/JAVA/Python||40|
|3||String Manipulation||Length, Substring, Regex, Search||C++/JAVA/Python||20|
Benefits of Solving SEBI Grade A Previous Year Questions..?
- Easy to Practice: Previous Year Papers Gives a Rough Idea about the Level of Questions have been asked in the Previous Exam. Once you clear about the Level of Questions, it becomes easier and interesting to continue preparing for it.
- Need to understand the Question format: Solving Previous Year Questions Gives Your Idea about Questions Format Download & SEBI Grade A Previous Year Question Paper to Know Type of Question Asked in Exam
- Analyzing the Trend of SEBI Exam: By Solving the SEBI Grade A Previous Year Question paper, Candidates Can Get an Idea the Trend Follow by SEBI Each Year for SEBI Grade A Exam. It loads the students with ideas about the topics that are needed to be given more time
- Be Confident During Exam: By Practicing Previous Year Paper Candidates Get an Idea about Exam Pattern and Type of Questions Asked in SEBI Grade A So Student gets Little Confident During Exam Time.
- Self-assessment: Candidates Can Check There Performance and also improve it further by solving More and More Questions. Solving Previous Year Paper will let you know about the preparation level and find out the areas where you are making mistakes and require more practice.
Conclusion: We have provided the SEBI Grade A Previous Year Papers PDF to you. Now download these papers and start preparing for the SEBI Grade A Exam. Stay Connected with Dream Big Institution for the latest exam updates and study materials| PDF | Notes.
Best of luck for your exam.