SIDBI Recruitment 2021: Small Industries Development Bank of India will provide a great opportunity for the candidates who are seeking Bank Jobs. Currently, SIDBI announced recruitment notification [03/ 2021-22] for the post of J2EE Junior Developer, J2EE Senior Developer, Technical Lead, J2EE Technical Lead, DevOps Lead, Technical Architect & Technical Program Manager. Hereby, SIDBI fills 30 vacancies at Chennai, Mumbai, Lucknow, Bangalore & NCR. Candidates who are eligible for these SIDBI job vacancies may send their application form via e-mail/ post. The SIDBI application form and notification are available on the official website.
The last date to send the filled application in a prescribed format through the concerned mail address/ office address is 21.11.2021. Application forms received through another mode will be summarily rejected. So, applicants are advised to apply for SIDBI specialist vacancies in a prescribed format. Candidates with the qualification of bachelor’s degree in Engineering/ MCA in the relevant field will only be eligible to apply for this SIDBI Bank job. The applicant may fill the SIDBI Job vacancy by personal interview and it will be held online on a suitable date. More details of SIDBI Bank jobs, syllabus, SIDBI job vacancy, upcoming notification, application form, etc. will be uploaded on the official website.
Details of SIDBI IT Specialist Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||Small Industries Development Bank of India|
|Advertisement No||03/ 2021-22|
|Job Name||J2EE Junior Developer, J2EE Senior Developer, Technical Lead, J2EE Technical Lead, DevOps Lead, Technical Architect & Technical Program Manager|
|Job Location||Chennai, Mumbai, Lucknow, Bangalore & NCR|
|Notification Released On||29.10.2021|
|Last Date to Submit the Application||21.11.2021|
SIDBI Job Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|J2EE Junior Developer||11|
|J2EE Senior Developer||11|
|J2EE Technical Lead||01|
|Technical program Manager||02|
Eligibility Criteria for SIDBI Specialist Vacancies
- Applicant should possess bachelor’s degree in Engineering/ MCA from an accredited Institutions.
- Check the notification for more details.
- Selection will be based on personal interview through online mode.
- Apply SIDBI jobs through online (e-mail)/ offline mode.
- Online: [email protected]
- Offline: Chief General Manager, Human Resources Vertical (HRV), Small Industries Development Bank of India, Swavalamban Bhavan, Plot No. C-11, ‘G’ Block, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (East), Mumbai – 400051.
How to apply SIDBI Bank Recruitment Notification 2021
- First, Visit the official website “sidbi.in”
- Find the advertisement of Engagement of IT Specialists on Contractual Basis (Full Time) -2021-22 under the Careers section.
- Click and view the notification carefully and check the eligibility.
- Apply through online/ offline mode, take the printout of the application form and fill the required details correctly.
- Send the filled application form to the concerned addresses within the due date.
- The SIDBI Bank notification link is given below for any reference.