South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019 Apply Now
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019 Free Job alert for both Fresher and Experienced Candidates updated on June 18, 2019. Get Direct Official Link for applying South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019 along with current South Indian Bank Recruitment official Notification 2019 here. Find all recent South Indian Bank Vacancy 2019 across India and check all latest South Indian Bank 2019 job openings instantly here, Know upcoming South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019 immediately here.
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019-20: Apply Online for 385 Probationary Clerk Vacancies in South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019-20 Across India. New recruitment Jobs 2019-20 notification southindianbank.com published for the post-Probationary Officer in South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019-20 read complete details before applying. 14 Vacancies in South Indian Bank Notification for the post Manager/ Senior Manager.
|Vacancy 1||Probationary Clerk|
|Salary||Rs. 11,765 – Rs. 31,540/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date to Apply||30/06/2019|
- 1. Educational Qualification X/ SSLC, XII/ HSC & Graduation with minimum 60% marks under regular course.
2. Pay Scale: Rs. 11765 – 655/3 – 13730 – 815/3 – 16175 – 980/4 – 20095 – 1145/7 – 28110 – 2120/1 – 30230 – 1310/1 – 31540
3. Period: The period of probation is 6 months. Confirmation will be subject to satisfactory performance during the period of probation.
4. Place of Posting: The candidates may be posted to any of the Branches in the zone which he/ she had applied for at the sole discretion of the Bank.
5. No of Vacancy :
a. North Zone Assam, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Delhi, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Odisha, Punjab, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand and West Bengal – 75 Post.
b. South Zone Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala, Puducherry (UT) Tamil Nadu and Telangana – 310 Post.
General Terms and Conditions
- 1. The possibility of occurrence of some problem in the administration of the examination cannot be ruled out completely which may impact test delivery and/or result from being generated. In that event, every effort will be made to rectify such problem, which may include movement of candidates, delay in test. Conduct of a re-exam is at the absolute discretion of the test conducting body. Candidates will not have any claim for a re-test. Candidates not willing to move or not willing to participate in the delayed process of test delivery shall be summarily rejected from the process.
2. The decision of Bank in all matters relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by the Bank in this behalf.
3. If the examination is held in more than one session, the scores across various sessions will be equated to adjust for slight differences in difficulty level of different test batteries used across sessions. More than one session is required if the nodes capacity is less or some technical disruption takes place at any center or for any candidate.
4. Bank would be analyzing the responses (answers) of individual candidates with those of other candidates to detect patterns of similarity of right and wrong answers. If in the analytical procedure adopted by Bank in this regard, it is inferred/ concluded that the responses have been shared and scores obtained are not genuine/ valid, Bank reserves right to cancel the candidature of the concerned candidates and the result of such candidates (disqualified) will be withheld.
5. Instances for providing incorrect information and/or process violation by a candidate detected at any stage of the selection process will lead of disqualification of the candidate from the selection process and he/she will not be allowed to appear in any Bank recruitment process in the future. If such instances go undetected during the current selection process but are detected subsequently, such disqualification will take place with retrospective effect.
- 1. Online Test
2. Personal Interview
How to Apply
- i. Scan their: photograph (4.5cm x 3.5cm) signature (with black link) left thumb impression (on white paper with black or blue ink) a hand written declaration (on a white paper with black ink) (text given below) ensuring that all these scanned documents adhere to the required specifications as given in Annexure III to this Advertisement.
ii. Signature in capital letters will notbe accepted.
iii. The left thumb impression should be properly scanned and not smudged. (If a candidate is not having left thumb, he/she may use his/ her right thumb for applying.)
iv. The text for the hand written declaration is as follows – “I,(Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
v. The above-mentioned handwritten declaration has to be in the candidate’s hand writing and in English only. If it is written and uploaded by anybody else or in any other language, the application will be considered as invalid. (In the case of Visually Impaired candidates who cannot write may get the text of declaration typed and put their left hand thumb impression below the typed declaration and upload the document as per specifications.)
vi. Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges vii. Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. Bank may send intimation to download call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and mobile no. before applying on-line and must maintain that email account and mobile number.
viii. Application Fees (Non-Refundable) Payment Of Fee Online: 19.06.2019 to 30.06.2019 Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
India’s Most Affordable Premium Practice Set
You May Also Like Some of Our Best E-Books & Practice Sets
- Reasoning New Pattern Coding-Decoding
- RRB NTPC Physics Questions General Science
- RRB NTPC Arithmetic Practice Set in Hindi And English
- Banking Awareness PDF Capsules for Bank & LIC Exams
- Ratio and Proportion Practice Questions For All Exams
- Banking Awareness Questions For LIC AAO & SBI PO
- English: Theme Detection Questions For LIC AAO| SBI PO| SBI Clerk|
- Reasoning Syllogism Questions For Bank Exam