South Indian Bank Recruitment 2020 – South Indian Bank invites online applications for the post of Probationary Officers-Security. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the interview. Eligible candidates can apply for this post through online at (www.southindianbank.com) website on or before 30 October 2020. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2020:
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2020 for Probationary Officer-Security:
|Job Role||Probationary Officer(Security)|
|Salary||Rs. 23,700– 45,950/Month|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||30 October 2020|
South Indian Bank Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
- B. E/ B. Tech in ECE/ EEE/ Instrumentation/ CS/ IT
- 60% marks in X/SSLC, XII/HSC and B.E/ B. Tech
Preference will be given to
- NCC – C Certificate holders
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP)
- Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE)
Note: Educational qualification by mode of distance education will not be considered.
Age (as on 30.09.2020):
Maximum Age Limit:
- For Probationary Officer: 28 years
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
South Indian Bank Recruitment PO Selection Process:
- Bank will conduct the Preliminary Interview, Technical Interview and Final Interview
- Adequate number of shortlisted applicants will be called for the Interview.
- Mere eligibility will not vest any right on the applicant for being called for the Interview.
- For General Category: Rs.800/-
- For SC, ST Category: Rs.200/-
Mode of Payment: Debit Cards (RuPay / Visa / MasterCard / Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to apply South Indian Bank Recruitment 2020?
Candidates can apply online only from 22 October 2020 to 30 October 2020 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
For More details & Apply: Click here
- Commencement of Online Application -22 October 2020
- Ending of Online Application- 30 October 2020
- Online Test for Probationary officer- Will be updated later