Southern Railway Recruitment 2019
Southern Railway Recruitment 2019 Free Job alert for both Fresher and Experienced Candidates updated on May 20, 2019. Get Direct Official Link for applying Southern Railway Recruitment 2019 along with current Southern Railway Recruitment official Notification 2019 here. Find all recent Southern Railway Vacancy 2019 across India and check all latest Southern Railway 2019 job openings instantly here, Know upcoming Southern Railway Recruitment 2019 immediately here.
Southern Railway Recruitment 2019-20: Apply Online for 142 Junior Engineer Vacancies in Southern Railway Recruitment 2019-20 in Chennai. New recruitment Jobs 2019-20 notification sr.indianrailways.gov.in published for the post-Sports Persons in Southern Railway Recruitment 2019-20 read complete details before applying. 2,609 Vacancies in Southern Railway Notification for the post Apprentice.
|Vacancy 1||Junior Engineer|
|Experience||3 – 5 years|
|Last Date to Apply||06/06/2019|
Other Qualification Details:
(i) For JE/P.Way:- (a) Three years Diploma in Civil Engineering or B.Sc. in Civil Engineering of three years duration OR (b) a combination of any sub-stream of basic streams of Civil Engineering from a recognized University / Institute.
(ii) For JE/TMO:- Three years Diploma in (a) Mechanical/Production/Automobile/ Electrical/Electronics/Instrumentation & Control Engineering from a recognized University/Institute OR (b) a combination of any sub-stream of basic streams of Mechanical/Production/ Automobile / Electrical/Electronics/Instrumentation & Control Engineering from a recognized University/Institute.Note:-
(i) For JE/P.Way: Candidates having a higher educational qualification in Civil Engineering/ Civil Engineering (Transportation) recognized by AICTE are also eligible.
(ii) For JE/TMO: Candidates having higher educational qualification in Mechanical/Production/Automobile/ Electrical/ Electronics/Instrumentation & Control Engineering recognized by AICTE are also eligible.
2. The employees selected for appointment as JE/P. Way / JE/TMO through GDCE is required to undergo prescribed mandatory training and pass the test held at the end of the training, before absorption against a working post.
How to Apply
- (a) All columns of the application in the prescribed format should be duly filled and the same should be verified and certified in the appropriate column by the concerned Supervisory Official. The applications without a Supervisor’s certification will be rejected.
(b) The eligible employees should send their application by ordinary post in the prescribed format directly to RRC/Chennai to the address mentioned below by post or in person on or before 17.30 hrs. of 06/06/2019. “ The Chairman, Railway Recruitment Cell, No.5, Dr.P.V.Cherian Cresent Road, Behind Ethiraj College, Egmore, Chennai – 600 008.” The last date and time for receipt of application is “SACROSANCT”. No need to attach copies of any certificates. These will be called and verified at the time of Document Verification.
(c) The applications received will be treated as “Invalid/Ineligible” on the following grounds:-
1) Applications not in the prescribed format/missing columns
2) Incomplete/ineligible applications
3) Incorrect Educational qualification
4) Applications unsigned/signed in capital letter
5) Applications with LTI not affixed/blurred/smudged
6) Applications of over-aged candidates
7) Application received after the closing date
8) Applications without verification and certification of Supervisory official
(d) The employees who are selected are liable to be posted to any Division of Southern Railway. Those who are not willing for posting involving the transfer, need not apply. The allotment of a division of the selected candidates/employees will be at the discretion of the administration, subject to availability of GDCE quota vacancies. The applicant has no right to ask the Division of their choice.
(e). The GDCE will consist of Written Examination, Verification of certificates and Medical Examination. The standard of the Written Examination under GDCE shall be that of the Written Examination prescribed for Direct Recruitment.
(f). Candidates may note that they will be impaneled based on their performance in the written examination. Those impaneled will be subjected to Medical Examination and only those who are found fit in the Medical classification of “Aye Three” shall be considered for appointment.
(g). The employees selected for appointment as JE/P. Way / JE/TMO through GDCE is required to undergo prescribed mandatory training and pass the test held at the end of the training, before absorption against a working post.
(h). The Notification may be given wide publicity by circulating to all concerned by notifying the same to avoid complaints of non-circulation of this notification.
(i). Copy of the Notification and proforma of application is also available on the website of RRC/MAS www.rrc.mas.in and can be downloaded. Encl: One proforma application in a format
You May Also Like Some of Our Best E-Books & Practice Sets
- Math E-Book PDF For Railway Exams RR NTPC RR JE Etc.
- 950+ GA PDF For SBI IBPS SSC Railway UPSC In Hindi
- 700 General Awareness Question PDF Asked in Previous Bank Exams
- English Error Detection Pdf for Bank exam Like SBI IBPS RRB Etc.
- Coding decoding Questions PDF For RRB NTPC Exam
- Chemistry One Liner PDF For RRB NTPC and JE
- Best 100 Number System Questions PDF For RRB NTPC & SSC Exams
- Indian Polity MCQ PDF For Various Competitive Exams
India’s Most Affordable Premium Practice Set