SSC CHSL Study Material PDF Topic-wise Notes Download SSC CHSL Study material pdf free download in English for SSC CHSL 2020 Exam
SSC CHSL Study Material PDF Download Now
SSC CHSL is a very Popular Exam in the SSC sector In this era of competition, To Crack the SSC CHSL Exam, there should be a proper study plan. We understand your Concern and Difficulties Faced By The Aspirants During the Preparation So, We are Providing You SSC CHSL Study Material PDF – ( Topic- Wise Study Notes ). It’s Totally Free. To Crack SSC CHSL Exam Candidates have to work very hard. SSC CHSL has become Much More Difficult to pass due to High competition and Tough Level of Questions Asked in SSC exams. So We Are Providing You With the Best study material. Also, we are providing the previous year question paper in this article.
For Daily Study, Material And Notes Stay Tuned with DreamBigInstitution.com website. We Update study materials and Notes for you on a daily basis, By practicing daily, the chances of your selection will be increased, and if you follow this website, then there will be High chances of selection
Benefits of Solving SSC CHSL Study Material PDF
The 1st Benefit of Solving Practice set is You will get Rough Idea About the Level of Exam. If You Practice From Our Study Material You Will Able to Score Good Marks in Exam
SSC CHSL Study Material PDF Free Download
- Best LCM and HCF Questions For DRDO MTS| SSC CGL, CHSL Exam
- Best Ratio and Proportion Question For Bank, SSC, Railway Exam
- Time Speed and Distance Questions
- Quadratic Equations Practice Set For All Competitive Exams
- Percentage (प्रतिशत) in Hindi For SSC Bank Railway Exams
- Quantitative Aptitude Time & Work Problems Practice Set Pdf
- Quantitative Aptitude Data interpretation E-Book
- Data Interpretation Questions in Hindi PDF For All Competitive Exams
- One Word Substitution PDF asked in SSC Exam
- Top 1000 Analogies Questions PDF For All Competitive Exams
- English for SSC 200+ Synonyms PDF Download
- Active and Passive Voice Rule, Example, Question & answer PDF
- 1000+ Idioms and Phrases with MCQ Questions For SSC, Bank, Insurance
- Top 50 One Word Substitution PDF For SSC Exams
- One Word Substitution For SSC & Bank Exam PDF Download
Reasoning Ability Section:
- Reasoning Questions For RRB NTPC, SSC, Bank Exams
- Reasoning New Pattern Coding-Decoding
- Reasoning Syllogism Questions For SSC & Bank Exam
- Reasoning Syllogism Questions in Hindi PDF
- Reasoning Decision making PDF Practice Set For All Exams
- Reasoning in Hindi Blood Relation and Distance and Direction PDF
- Top 50 Reasoning Analogies PDF For SSC CHSL & RRB JE Exams
- Reasoning High-Level Input Output PDF Practice Set
- Reasoning Distance and Direction Test Practice Set
- Verbal Reasoning Blood Relation Problems Sets PDF
- Logical Reasoning Decision-Making Practice Sets Pdf
- Reasoning Direction sense Practice set PDF Download
General Awareness Section
- Best SSC CHSL, RRB NTPC Chemistry Questions
- Best SSC CHSL, RRB NTPC Biology Questions
- History Notes PDF For UPSC and SSC Handwritten Notes
- Top 280 General Science MCQ PDF Physics and Chemistry
- Physics Notes For SSC And Railways PDF
- General Awareness (History) Questions for SSC
- All Famous Temples/Monasteries in India for SSC & Other Competitive Exams
- Indian Geography MCQ for UPSC SSC Railway Exams
( More Study Material Will be Update Soon )
You May Also Check and Download
How to Prepare for SSC CHSL 2020 Exam
As said before, in the event that you need to break the Secondary School Certificate CHSL test, you have to have a brilliant SSC CHSL preparation plan – one that takes care of your general advancement. Peruse on to discover the important hints and deceives for your SSC CHSL preparation:
Be careful with the syllabus:
It is important that you know which themes are remembered for the SSC CHSL syllabus. When you have a thought regarding the syllabus, you can design your Secondary School Certificate CHSL preparation as needs are. You must likewise recall that specific subjects are more important than others. This implies you need to invest more energy in them so as to accomplish authority over them.
Make a sensible time table:
Now that you have a thought regarding the syllabus, you need to make a time table and stick to it. Apportion time-dependent on your qualities and shortcomings, for example, invest more energy in subjects/points you are frail at. In the event that your Numerical Ability is feeble, invest more energy fathoming numerical inquiries. Having a savvy and reasonable time table will make your Secondary School Certificate CHSL preparation simpler.
Reading routinely assumes a critical job in aggressive placement tests like SSC CHSL. Your SSC CHSL preparation time table must make some different memories apportioned for understanding papers and magazines. Go through two hours day by day on perusing. This will help you the most in your Secondary School Certificate CHSL preparation for English Language area, General Awareness segment and Computer Aptitude segment. Note down important focuses and new words as you read.
Understand the concepts and the theory properly:
Rather than learning alternate ways to take care of an issue, it is important that you comprehend the related ideas and speculations first. This is important for areas like Numerical Ability (or Quantitative Aptitude) and Reasoning Ability. When that is accomplished, you can gain proficiency with the easy routes. Your Secondary School Certificate CHSL preparation must not have any escape clauses or holes. For the English Language segment, learning the hypothesis, for example, the essential syntactic principles is vital.
Remember the formulas thoroughly:
The Quantitative Aptitude segment has countless recipes to recall. Additionally, it is important that you become familiar with the determinations of the recipes as well and practice them routinely. Doing this during your Secondary School Certificate CHSL preparation will help in better maintenance. Likewise, this will assist you with deriving an equation on the off chance that you overlook it during the test.
Every time you finish a section or a subject, tackle SSC CHSL practice inquiries from that part/point. The more you practice, the better. Start with the simple ones and gradually proceed onward to more troublesome inquiries. Imprint the inquiries you discover hard to understand/answer and change them later. Normal practice is a must in your SSC CHSL preparation.
Improve your time management skills:
A high degree of exactness alone can’t ensure a high score. Precision at the expense of loss of time will prompt a low score. In this way, your SSC CHSL preparation must take care of your time the board aptitudes also. There must be a harmony among speed and precision. When the nuts and bolts are cleared, attempt to fathom practice inquiries in a time-bound way. On the off chance that you are investing more energy in a specific inquiry, you must reconsider and become familiar with the related ideas.
Like some other tests, SSC CHSL preparation too needs a customary amendment. Else, you will overlook what you have realized. Apportion 2 hours day by day for an update.
SSC CHSL Exam Pattern Tier I
As already mentioned above, the SSC CHSL Tier I is a computer-based exam conducted online. Candidates are given a total of 60 minutes to solve SSC CHSL Tier I paper comprising 100 questions that count to a total of 200 marks (2 marks each question). For each wrong attempt, candidates are penalized with 1/2 marks which were 0.25 in the previous year recruitments.
Note* – the time limit of 60 minutes to complete the SSC CHSL Tier I examination is extended by 20 minutes i.e. a total of 80- minutes are given to PwD candidates.
The Tier I of SSC CHSL exam covers questions for the following sections:
- Reasoning Ability
- Quantitative Aptitude
- General Awareness
- English Language
The SSC CHSL Tier I Exam Pattern is Summarised below:
|SSC CHSL Exam Pattern Tier I|
|Sections/Subjects||Number of Questions each section||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|General Awareness||25||50||60 minutes (80 Minutes for PwD candidates)|
|English Language (Basic Knowledge)||25||50|
|Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill)||25||50|
SSC CHSL Exam Pattern Tier II
Candidates who qualify Tier I exam are called to appear for SSC CHSL Tier II. The Tier II of SSC CHSL Exam assesses the English/Hindi writing skills of candidates that is why it is a descriptive type of test. The questions asked in the Tier II paper are based on 10th standard concepts.
The written test of SSC CHSL Tier-II comprises an Essay writing of 200-250 words and Application/Letter writing of 150-200 words. The minimum marks that candidates need to attain in the Tier-II exam are 33%.
The SSC CHSL Tier-II test is of 100 marks and the Total Time allowed to candidates for completing the test is 60 minutes (80 minutes for candidates who are visually handicapped or suffer from cerebral palsy).
SSC CHSL Exam Pattern Tier III
The SSC CHSL Tier III comprises a couple of skill tests that candidates need to qualify to get selected to certain government posts. The final merit list of candidates selected for the CHSL exam is prepared after this skill test. The skill test for SSC CHSL includes:
- Typing test for 15 minutes duration in which candidate must have the speed to write 35 words per minute (English Medium) and 30 words per minute(Hindi Medium).
- For VH – visually handicapped candidate (40% disabled), 30 minutes is provided for this test.
SSC CHSL exam pattern – Salient points
Salient points regarding the SSC CHSL Exam Pattern are:
- SSC CHSL Tier I is an objective type paper conducted only in online mode. Tier I has 100 questions of 2 marks each to be completed in 60 minutes. Candidates will lose 0.50 marks for every wrong answer.
- SSC CHSL Tier-II is a descriptive exam conducted in Pen and Paper mode only for the candidates who qualified Tier I. There is no negative marking for wrong attempts in SSC CHSL Tier-II Exam. Candidates must secure a minimum of 33% marks in order to clear Tier II of the SSC CHSL Exam.
- SSC CHSL Tier III is a skill test for Data Entry Operator and typing test for various posts such as PA/SA, LDC, and Court Clerk. Tier II of the SSC CHSL Exam is qualifying in nature. The Final Merit is prepared based on the scores obtained in Tier I and Tier II only.
SSC CHSL Syllabus 2020
In this section, we will discuss the Syllabus for SSC CHSL exam tier-wise. Candidates can download the consolidated SSC CHSL Syllabus 2020 PDF at the beginning or at the end of this article.
SSC CHSL Syllabus is vast and it is difficult to touch all the topics while revising. therefore, for revision, analysis and extensive preparation of SSC CHSL exam it is important for candidates to take all-inclusive SSC CHSL Mock Tests.
SSC CHSL Syllabus for Tier I
The following table gives in detail the Syllabus of the Tier I topics of the SSC CHSL Exam
|SSC CHSL Tier I Syllabus|
|General Intelligence/Reasoning||Quantitative Ability||English Language||General Awareness|
|Logical Reasoning||Computation of Whole Number, Decimal and Fractions, Relationship between numbers.||Reading Comprehension||History|
|Alphanumeric Series||Profit & Loss||Cloze Test||Culture|
|Ranking/Direction/Alphabet Test||Simple Interest & Compound Interest & Surds & Indices||Para Jumbles||Geography|
|Data Sufficiency||Work & Time||Synonyms/Antonyms/Homonyms||Economic Scene|
|Coded Inequalities||Time & Distance||Fill in the Blanks||General Policy|
|Seating Arrangement||Mensuration – Cylinder, Cone, Sphere||Multiple Meaning/Error Spotting||Scientific Research|
|Puzzle||Data Interpretation||Paragraph Completion|
|Tabulation||Ratio & Proportion, Percentage||One Word Substitution|
|Syllogism||Number Systems||Active/Passive Voice|
|Space Orientation, Semantic Classification,||Sequences & Series|
|Figural Series, Critical Thinking,||Mixtures & Allegations|
|Coding/Decoding||Permutation, Combination & Probability|
The Question weightage of each topic in SSC CHSL Syllabus is as mentioned below:
|SSC CHSL Syllabus (Weightage)|
|General Knowledge and General Awareness||Indian HistoryIndian Polity
Current Affairs & economics
|4-5 Questions3-4 Questions
|English Language||Error SpottingFill in the Blanks
Synonyms & Antonyms
Phrase and idioms
One Word Substitution
Improvement of sentences
Active/Passive voices & direct/Indirect sentences
|2-3 Questions2-3 Questions
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||AnalogyFigural, Number & Symbolic Classifications
Non- verbal reasoning
|3-4 Questions2-3 Questions
|Quantitative Aptitude||Statistical ChartsTrigonometry
|2-3 Questions2-3 Questions
SSC CHSL Syllabus for Tier II
The table below gives a brief description of the SSC CHSL Syllabus for Tier II:
|SSC CHSL Tier-II Syllabus|
|Topics||Word Count||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Essay Writing||200-250||100||60 minutes|
|Letter/Application Writing||150-200||60 minutes|
Important points related to SSC CHSL Syllabus:
- The topics asked in this exam will be related to National Interest, Finance & Economy, Ecological Issues, Social Issues, Politics, Schemes and Governance, Technology, Sports, Geopolitics, Environmental Concerns etc.
- The minimum qualifying marks is at 33%.
- The marks obtained in this exam will be added to the final merit list.
- The paper must be completely written in either Hindi or English. Papers that are written in Part English, Part Hindi will be rejected.
Get more details about the SSC Syllabus of other exams by visiting the linked article
SSC CHSL Syllabus for Tier III
This exam will be a skill/typing test which would be of qualifying nature. The final merit of the selected candidates will be based on the total score obtained in the Tier – I and Tier – II exams
The table below lists out in detail the SSC CHSL Syllabus for Tier III:
|SSC CHSL Syllabus – Tier III|
|Data Entry Operator||Data Entry speed of 8000 key depressions per hour on the computer. The ‘speed will be adjudged on the basis of the correct entry of words/key depressions as per the given passage||The duration of the test will be for 15 minutes and printed matter in English containing about 2000-2200 key-depressions would be given to each candidate who would enter the same in the test computer|
|Data Entry Operator in the Office of the Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG)||The ‘speed of 15000 key depressions per hour will be adjudged on the basis of the correct entry of words/key depressions as per the given passage||The duration of the test will be for 15 minutes and printed matter in English containing about 3700-4000 key-depressions would be given to each candidate who would enter the same in the test computer|
|Lower Division Clerk/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (LDS/JSA) and Postal Assistants/ Sorting Assistants (PA/SA)||The speed of 10500 key depressions per hour will be adjudged on the basis of the correct entry of words/key depressions as per the given passage||The duration of the test will be for 15 minutes and printed matter in English containing about 9000 key-depressions/hour would be given to each candidate who would enter the same in the test computer.|
You May Also Check:
- Banking Awareness
- Computer Awareness
- Insurance Awareness
- Latest Job Notification
- Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern
- Exam Analysis
- Premium Practice Sets
- Previous Years Papers
- Important Study Materials
You May Also Like Some of Our Best E-Books & Practice Sets
- Quadratic Equation PDF With Solution for All Bank Exam
- English Practice Book PDF Notes For SBI Clerk Prelims
- Economic Questions For RRB NTPC, SSC, UPSC Exam
- 40+ RRB NTPC Officials Exam Paper PDF Hindi and English
- Ratio and Proportion Practice Questions For All Exams
- Reasoning New Pattern Coding-Decoding
- RRB NTPC Arithmetic Practice Set in Hindi And English
- RRB NTPC Physics Questions General Science
- 300+ Haryana GK One Liner Capsules For HSSC HTET HPSC and Other Exams
- 100+Puzzles for RRB PO and Clerk Exam PDF Download Now
- Quadratic Equation PDF With Solution for All Bank Exam
|To Join us Instagram Account||Click Here|
|To Join us Facebook Page||Click Here|
|To Join us Telegram Channel||Click Here|
India’s Most Affordable Premium Practice Set