SSC CPO 2020 Notification: Staff Selection Commission will hold a competitive examination for recruitment to the posts of Sub-Inspector (Executive) in Delhi Police, Sub-Inspector (GD) in Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF). SSC CPO Sub-Inspectors in Delhi Police and CAPFs Examination (Paper-I) 2020 will be held in online mode from 29th September 2020 to 1st October 2020 and on 5th October 2020. The registration was earlier scheduled to be conducted from 17th April 2020 to 16th May 2020 but got postponed due to COVID-19 Lockdown. The notification for SSC CPO 2020 Sub-Inspector (SI) in Delhi Police & CAPF Recruitment will be announced soon at ssc.nic.in.
SSC CPO 2020 Exam Dates
Below are important dates for SSC CPO 2020 Exam:
|SSC CPO 2020 Exam||Important Dates|
|Opening and Closing of Online Application||17-06-2020 to 16-07-2020|
|Date of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I)||29th September 2020 to 1st October 2020 and on 5th October 2020|
|Date of Tier-II Examination||1st March 2021 (Descriptive Paper)|
SSC CPO Vacancy 2020
A total of 1564 vacancies has been released. Check the table given below:
|Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police (Male)||91|
|Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police (Female)||78|
|Sub-Inspector in CAPFs||1395|
SSC CPO 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Below are some important eligibility criteria which a candidate must fulfill in order to appear for the SSC CPO 2020 Exam:
The Age Limit for SSC CPO 2019 Recruitment is – Not exceeding 20 to 25 years as on 1st January 2020.
Permissible relaxation in Upper age limit for different categories is as under:
|Category||Age Limit Relaxation
|Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||3 years|
|Ex-servicemen (ESM)||3 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on closing date of receipt of online application|
|For the posts of SI in CAPFs only|
|Candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 1st January 1980 to 31st December 1989||5 years|
|For Group ‘C’ Posts only|
|Widows, divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands and who are not re-married.||General/ OBC||Up to 35 years of age|
|SC/ ST||Up to 40 years of age|
|For Departmental candidates of Delhi Police against vacancies in Delhi Police only|
|Departmental Candidates who have rendered not less than 3 years of regular and continuous service as on closing date.||General||Up to 30 years of age|
|OBC||Up to 33 years of age|
|SC/ ST||Up to 35 years of age|
Educational Qualification for all posts is a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or equivalent.
SSC CPO 2020 Application Process
Let’s look at the procedure of applying for the SSC CPO 2020 Exam:
- Application Fee: The required application fee is Rs. 100/-
- Exemption: No fee is required to be paid by female, SC, ST, Physically Handicapped, and Ex-Servicemen candidates.
- Mode of Payment: Applications fee should be paid only through SBI either in the form of Challan or through SBI Net Banking or any other bank Credit/Debit Card. Challan form will be generated online
- Offline mode of payment: To pay fee in cash, candidate should take print out of Challan generated online after the completion of Part-1 registration. Deposit the requisite fee in any branch of SBI and then continue with the Part-2 registration.
- Online mode of payment: Those candidates who want to pay online can go directly to part-2 registration after completion of part-1 registration. Candidate must supply registration number and date of birth to continue to Part-2 registration.
SSC CPO 2020 Exam Pattern & Syllabus
The section-wise details of Tier-1 exam are shown in the table given below:
|Part||Subjects||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|I||General Intelligence and Reasoning||50||50||2 Hours|
|II||General Knowledge and General Awareness||50||50|
- Questions in the paper will be of Objective Multiple Choice Type.
- Questions will be set in Hindi and English in Parts-I, II, and III of Paper-I.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer in Paper-I.
On the basis of their performance in Paper-I, candidates will be shortlisted for appearing in PET/ PST Examination.
How to apply for SSC CPO 2020?
- For One-Time Registration, click on the “Register Now‟ link provided in the “Login‟ section on https://ssc.nic.in.
- Enter the personal details, scanned photograph, signature, and complete the registration process.
- After completion of the registration process, the “Basic Details‟ can be changed only twice.
- After registration, Login to online system through your Registration Number and password on the website of the Commission.
- Click on Apply link for SSC CPO notification.
- Enter the details in the space provided.
- Preview and verify the information provided by you and submit the Application.
- Proceed to make fee payment if you are not exempted from payment of a fee.
- After the payment, application is successfully submitted, and it will be accepted “Provisionally‟.
- Candidate should take a printout of the application form for their own records
Click here to Download SSC CPO 2020 Notification PDF
Click Here to Apply Register for SSC CPO 2020 Exam
Download Best Free E-Books & Free Practice Sets
|Best 5000+ GK in Hindi Questions Answers PDF Notes||
|160+ Circular Arrangement Puzzle Free PDF Download Now|
You May Also Check Categories wise Notes:
|Banking Awareness||Daily The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary|
|Computer Awareness||Previous Years Papers|
|Insurance Awareness||Important Study Materials|
|Latest Job Notification||Exam Analysis|
|Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern||Premium Practice Sets|
|To Join us Instagram Account||Click Here|
|To Join us Facebook Page||Click Here|
|To Join us Telegram Channel||Click Here|