SSC JE Admit Card 2020: Staff Selection Commission has released the admit card for the document verification (DV) process on its official website @ssc.nic.in. SSC released the Tier II (Paper 2) result on 12th September 2020.
The commission is going to conduct the document verification in the last week of September and the first week of October 2020. Candidates must prepare their documents for verification. The regional website links to download admit card for SSC JE 2020 Tier 1 Exam have been provided below and direct links will be updated as soon as admit cards are out.
SSC JE DV Admit Card
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the Junior Engineer (SSC JE) Document Verification admit card and application status on 14th September 2020 after the Tier II result. Candidates are advised to keep visiting the website for any update regarding the SSC JE DV Admit Card and application status for all the regions. The document verification is going to conduct from 28th September to 08th October 2020.
- Application Status of North Western Region[Link Inactive]
- Application Status of Eastern Region[Link Inactive]
- Application Status of Central Region
- Application Status of Southern Region[Link Inactive]
- Application Status of Madhya Pradesh Region[Link Inactive]
- Application Status of Western Region[Link Inactive]
- Application Status of North Eastern Region[Link Inactive]
- Application Status of Kerala Karnataka Region[Link Inactive]
- Application Status of North Region[Link Inactive]
Region-Wise SSC JE Tier 1 Admit Card 2020
The official region wise link to download SSC JE admit card has been provided below:
|Region Names||State Names||SSC Zonal Websites||SSC JE Admit Card|
|MP Sub-Region||Madhya Pradesh (MP), and Chhattisgarh||www.sscmpr.org||will be updated|
|Western Region||Maharashtra, Gujarat, and Goa||www.sscwr.net||will be updated|
|North Western Sub-Region||J&K, Haryana, Punjab,|
and Himachal Pradesh (HP)
|www.sscnwr.org||will be updated|
|Central Region||Uttar Pradesh (UP) and Bihar||www.ssc-cr.org||will be updated|
|KKR Region||Karnataka Kerala Region||www.ssckkr.kar.nic.in||will be updated|
|Eastern Region||West Bengal (WB), Orrisa, Sikkim, A&N Island, and Jharkhand||www.sscer.org||will be updated|
|Southern Region||Andhra Pradesh (AP),|
Puducherry, and Tamilnadu
|www.sscsr.gov.in||will be updated|
|North Region||Delhi, Rajasthan, and Uttarakhand||www.sscnr.net.in||will be updated|
|North Eastern Region||Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, and Nagaland||www.sscner.org.in||will be updated|
How can you download the SSC JE Admit Card?
In order to download the SSC JE Tier 1 admit card, candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Go to the official website of the Staff Selection Commission, i.e. https://ssc.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on the “Admit Card” option.
- Select the region you belong to (such as Eastern, Southern, etc).
- The download link of the SSC Junior Engineer examination will be displayed on the screen.
- Click on the link.
- Next, enter the required candidate credentials, such as the Roll Number, Date of Birth, Username and Password and submit.
- In a separate window, the online admit card of the SSC JE exam will appear.
- Save and download the admit card for your use during the SSC JE examination.
Details Mentioned on Admit Card
The SSC JE Hall Ticket 2020 contains a lot of important information regarding the examination. Some of the important details that are mentioned on the SSC JE admit card are:
- Name of the examination
- Year of the examination
- Roll number of the candidate
- Date of the SSC JE exam
- Reporting time for the exam
- Details of the candidate
- The venue of the SSC JE exam
- Details of the SSC JE exam
Usually, candidates can find more information about the admit card by going to the website of the concerned Regional and Sub-Regional offices. The admit cards can be accessed on the official websites, which candidates will need to download and then further take a print out of.
Important details about the SSC JE admit card:
The following are some important reminders about the admit card of the SSC Junior Engineer examination:
- The facility of downloading and saving the SSC JE admit card becomes available at least a couple of weeks before the scheduled date of the examination. It becomes available on the website of the concerned Regional or Sub-Regional office.
- Candidates who are appearing for the SSC JE examination are advised to visit the concerned Regional office, along with the official SSC website, for any and all kinds of updates and important information about the examination.
- There may be instances when the candidate is not able to find their SSC JE online admit card and details on the website of the Staff Selection Commission. In that case, they must immediately contact the concerned Regional or Sub-Regional Office of the commission with proof of submission of their application.
- Any candidate who fails to do the above-mentioned process will not be considered for the examination.
Important Documents to take during the SSC JE 2020 Exam:
All candidates who appear for the SSC JE examination, are required to carry with them certain documents to the examination centre. These documents act as proof of the identification of the candidates. They are:
- A printed copy of the SSC Junior Engineer examination admit card
- A valid ID proof (could be anything, such as Aadhaar Card/ Passport/ Driving License/ Voter ID card/ Any other Government-issued ID proof)
- Passport size photographs
- Self-attested copies of mark sheets